Your country

>Your country
>What have you accomplished in the last 6 months

Literally nothing. Just working and spending all of my shekels on beer, weed, and fast food. 22 still live at home

R8

Livin' the life bro

You have great aspirations

showered

>tfw im the right one

I enrolled in community college. I'm doing very well and I'm very proud of myself.

Started writing a book and have been writing steadily for the past three days. Here's hoping this routine lasts.

No longer drinking 100 beers a week. Now it's just 50 a week.

literally nothing.
ive actually regressed in life during that time because i quit my job 3 months ago and havent been doing shit since.

>ive actually regressed in life during that time because i quit my job 3 months ago and havent been doing shit since.

Are you ashamed of the fact that you're living your only life like this?

Why aren't you doing anything to change this?

Passed all my exams last semester

Me too but I'm a poor fag so being in the "scarcity" side makes sense

Finished my four semester at my community college(I'm only part time) and got my first job. If I wasn't fat I'd almost be a normie

Pussy

Finally found a stable living situation. Haven't lived anywhere longer than 6 months for the past 2 years and haven't lived anywhere more than a year for the past 4 so we'll see how long this lasts but I don't see it going south anytime soon.

Other than that got my job hunt back on the right track now that I have internet for the first time in like a year and a half, just need to find something white collar that pays more than my $14/hour food service gig

Life still kinda sucks but I guess I'm on the up and up. Better off now that I have been in years.

got a new gf, passed my exams and now got a federal ceritficate.

I circled what most successful people I've met personally have in common.

yes but success =! happiness

dr goldberg told me so

Are all swiss people ambitious and successful? Do swiss neets exist?

No, and yes.

by far not all, and i thank god for that, makes life much easier for me.
and yes we got neets too but they're looked down upon.

Until I encountered /r9k/ i was surprised NEETs even existed

Are there a more pathetic group of people?

You seem tense wagie

Well, I moved house about five months ago. I had been renting a granny flat off my mum's partner for the last couple years.

Got hella cool kitchenware. New pots, pans, knives, cutlery, appliances, mixer, etc.

Finally got my lounge room sorted this last week (mostly anyway). Got two nice leather lounges, TV, surround sound, entertainment unit. Spent about $1800, mostly second hand, but decent quality stuff.

I adopted a six month old kitten a couple weeks ago. She's adjusting well, well enough to try to steal my dinner anyway.

Went back home and visited my brother and sister-in-law, met my niece and nephew for the first time around Easter time (kids were born in December).

Masturbating excessively. Bought the Apollo Alpha Stroker by California Exotics something. HIGHLY recommended!

flag
I asked for a reference from my part time job for this graduate program I applied for. They gave me one and offered me a full time job now or when I finish university.

>Open /r9k/
>There are "Good morning wagecuck" threads RIGHT NEXT to "Ok guys i'm tired of this life, what's the most efficient method of suicide?" and "How can I stop being a NEET?"

If being a neet is so nice why do they spend so much time posting online instead of reading the great works of Nietzsche and painting? :^)

do you get some sort of satisfaction from looking down at people with depression?
do you really think you are making a difference in their life by marginalizing their mental problems?

1.USA
2.I lost 35+ pounds!

>>There are "Good morning wagecuck" threads RIGHT NEXT to "Ok guys i'm tired of this life, what's the most efficient method of suicide?" and "How can I stop being a NEET?"
holy shit neets fucking WIPED off the face of the planet
utterly SAVAGE canada

>temp job ended
>took two months off to assist family
>searched for work for month and a half
>worked for two months
>used money to pay for summer school

It's been a wild ride.

No I'm just saying I'm surprised NEETs existed. I never thought they would actually exist.

Even the most autistic people I've ever seen in my life at least had part-time jobs or were doing something (as autistic as it may be) in their lives

Great job! only 458 to go!

That's because the superior neet can manage his time. I know it seems impossible for a wagie such as yourself to imagine having free time

I work out on the regular, try and eat as healthy as possible, read regularly, and have a generally well paying job

Rate my life

Managing your time doing what exactly? Reposting frogs wrapped in blankets?

What have you done this week

bout a generic out of 10

the frog in the blanket doesn't even look comfy to be honest
how is he supposed to move his fucking arms? does he have to unwrap the blanket?
what a fucking uncomfy piece of shit lmoa

Well not this week since it's only the start but over the last 7 days, let's put it like that.

Sounds pretty good.

What's your job?

Fucking right? Can a NEET here please explain how they live and what their day to day life is like? Like do you seriously just live off your parents dollar for your entire life? How the fuck can you even call yourself a man doing that?

I've never gotten the whole NEET phenomena. I was a NEET for 2 months after graduating college and it fucking sucked financially and pride-wise.

Learning about Sup Forumsernational cultures on a Burmese silly weaving forum in the comfort of my own room.

Accountant. It's extremely tedious but I enjoy the monotony honestly. I make enough from it to live comfortably and take a vacation once a year or so.

Cool.

Accounting is nice, it's the backbone of every business afterall!

Are you chartered already? Or still working on that? Get dat CPA m8.

Are you working at big 4? Deloitte and KPMG cucks their Jr accountants so hard lmao

I dunno

Sounds like a terrible life. I can only imagine how disappointing it must be for their parents to come home from a long day of work to see their adult son just waking up from an entire night of sitting on the computer playing videogames

>Learning about Sup Forumsernational cultures on a Burmese silly weaving forum in the comfort of my own room.

What have you learned about different cultures in the last two weeks?

Tell me some interesting things about 5 different cultures please.

how is that frog holding that stick?

oh wait i get it he's a magician haha

Nah, I work for a smaller firm. I have a few work friends who used to work at the big 4, they said the pay was higher but it was a shittier job overall.

But yeah if you're a recent grad it's not bad pay but you kind of get stiffed on the hours you work.

Deloitte is like $55k/yr for juniors, isn't it?

Ah i see.

Working on CPA? Hard exam but makes you so much more of an attractive candidate

>they said the pay was higher but it was a shittier job overall.

You get cucked hard but after a while it becomes cozy as fuck. You get CPA and that's probably the easiest path to $100k/yr possible

Bought and assembled,adjusted a 65lb compound bow.

Also I cleaned up my room, but now its filthy again

I've considered it. Honestly I have no qualms with my financial situation and living conditions right now so I don't really feel the need to. If I ever decide to get married and have kids then I will most definitely take it, God knows I'd need the extra dosh.

>successful
>have a sense of entitlement

That's seriously the greatest obstacle you can have for success. Look at any failure and they're entitled as fuck.

You should m8.

it's a crazy power gap for accounting, easy 6 figures with it. How much experience do you have so far?

showered less than 10 times

Literally disgusting

Many successful people are sociopaths, and they're extremely entitled.

>say they keep a journal but they don't

that's so oddly specific it has to be projection, and if it isn't, it's some weird quasi-strawmanning. they could have just said "is insincere" instead of a weird rhetorical thing.

pictures like this are fucking dumb anyway, it's all just conjecture and subjectivity

what if you have a bit of all of these
what then
also who the fuck keeps a journal?

Flag

Played video games and smoked weed

Didnt get a lot of dubs :(

Anyway I started sports in January and now the cotours of a sixpack are starting to get visible so Im happy about that. And I've been doing well for uni, and have expanded my social circles significantly. I lost my virginity as well, but that doesn't really count as an accomplishment, because it wasn't important to me.

Good achievement, user!

JESUS CHRIST

R A R E
A R R E
R A R E
E R R A

How's weed in Zimbabwe ?

Got engineering degree.

Depends where you buy it, my dealer's got a hydroponics rig. Purple Haze is something special

It's basically legal here, even once bought some off a cop

>wake up
>take showe/clean myself
>go to shop for fresh food for whole day
>make breakfast
>go to gym
>make dinner
>play some james/watch some movies/read some book/shitpost a bit on Sup Forums
>play piano a bit
>eat something
>go to sleep
That's pretty much my day.

>abundance consciousness
What fucking abundance? What kind of morons are peddling the myth of abundance now? Even the average commie is aware we're still in a scarcity society.

Also:
>What have you accomplished in the last 6 months
Absolutely nothing of value.

Funland
Absolutely fucking nothing and more like in the last 6 years.

>Just graduated
>Doing literally nothing for two months
>Spend all day on PC

This is me right now. Plz halp.

I'm drowning

All I do is classes and then home to bed
I have nothing else going on in my life and I could easily disappear tomorrow and I don't think a single person would notice
I think I'll end up doing nothing with my life

I'm not as bad as some of these losers but am I much better

To answer your question I've done nothing of importance

I dropped out of college.

That's pretty much it.

Russiastan
Literally nothing

ive wasted most of my free time learning english lately. i have to make more time for other things i also have to learn.

How do you afford this stuff?

Are you happy?

Got a job that pays in $ and then voted to crash the £

flag
learned a language

Nothing, I've quit literally wasted the last 6 months.

Russia.

Received a Master's Degree with honors.
Got a driver's license.
Broke up with an annoying gf.
Decided to go on to the Doctoral course and has already been offered a teaching job at the same university.

Two failed relationships.
If everything gets right, I'll begin working next week.
Yet another college semester.
Crappy poetry was written. Cheap wine was drunk.
Learned how to play tarot, at least the major arcana.

We are all die in the end. Life is a slavery of the instincts.

>white brazil
>alive

>got an A on my society class B exam
>learned about Sup Forums and started wasting my time here
>have accomplished nothing but having suicide urges and being depressed
>have worked a little
I feel like I've been a useless piece of shit wasting my youth and summer break isn't making it better. I can't wait until I'm gonna work in my uncle's bakery this summer so I'm at least being productive

I spent about 3 months "getting my life together"
>got a gf
>got a job
>did a semester of school
>worked out daily
>spent all day trying to study and improve myself

and it FUCKING SUCKED. fuck self improvement. fuck being successful. its not fucking worth the misery. sure its a good feel to run 5 miles and lay down afterwards knowing i did something good for myself, but the actual act of running that 5 miles is fucking hell on earth.

after 3 months i dumped my gf, quit my job, and dropped out of school. ive been living a comfy NEET life for the last 3 months going on walks in the desert and experimenting with different psychedelic drugs. im gonna be a hedonistic degenerate for the next few years, live the comfy life to the fullest, then either figure something out or kill myself

i'd rather be dead than try to be a normie again

sounds comfy. where in USA do you live?

Why is one of them a mermaid?

Arizona

Been high for the last 6 months

Respect. Some people (wagies) just don't realise how comfy we are.

nothing. last 6 months have been just days of complete hesitance. I can't decide what to do with my life, I can't decide what to study, I can't even decide right now where I want to go on vacation, if I want to at all.

yellow jew
green goy

> paid off all my credit card debt $5000>
> paid lawyer fees and immigration fees for my wife
> maintained my Spanish and improved my Korean

My only regret is that I've fallen out of the gym. I've gained absolutely no weight, nor have I lost weight, but my broad back and shoulders are slowly being replaced by a larger waistline. Also I have to stop making excuses and go back to school. I hate the idea of putting myself in debt again so that I can get a piece of paper that says I'm qualified. On the other hand, any potential employer sees it as a necessity so I'm stuck.

so you guys have enough water and other resources to grow hydroponic weed? i thought you were all starving from crop failure due to epic drought.

got my degree, found a job and a gf.

still depressed tho.

Actually quite a lot, I've got out of being a shut in, now to get a job.

I wish I knew where to buy underground psychedelics.. and xanax

He's obviously the white minority ergo rich.

meh, I went from unemployed to employed
the stable income is really nice

dark net. unironically go to reddit to learn how to use it, they have great tutorials

This
Also my job is to serve entitled rich fucks so my hate knows no boundaries

I graduated University, got a job with the government, bought a new car, and stopped feeling sorry for myself.

Slowly becoming a entooman

>zimbabwe
>white elite

I thought that they all ran away to Botswana and other surrounding countries...