Why don't Europeans feel guilt about shit they did in Russia...

Why don't Europeans feel guilt about shit they did in Russia? They feel sorry for exploitation and racism towards black people, but don't give a fuck about Russians. Isn't it hypocritical? Why is racism towards Russians still a thing in the West and no one fights it? We deserve equality and justice not less than black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Baltic_states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Russians are white

For example you have countries in EU where Russians are officially second class citizens. Russians in Baltics are not granted with full citizenship.
It's difficult to find a job for a Russian and European women often despise Russians. All of that is because of racism. One user from Sweden told me in 2ch/em that girls specially avoid him and other Russians, he has to listen racist jokes everyday. And it's Sweden which is famous for it's friendly people.
In Germany if you're Russian you will be always in isolation. Germans will never be your friends and you would have to hang out with fellow immigrants. They would discriminate you at the job, giving you the worst job and exploiting you.
Those are only two examples but they have already showed us the retarded racism of Europeans towards our people. And I am not even talking about Ukraine for example, I am talking about only Europe which is supposed to be the most progressive and the least xenophobic region of the world.

See:

So what? We are not European, we have always been exploited harshly by the West. We have been slaves of our europeized elites before 1861. We are literally black people who are whites by the accident.
It really annoys me when in USA Russians are lumped together with local whites. I consider USA white people retarded and guilty in multiple episodes of oppression throughout the history and we have nothing in common with them.

Because those fucking crachers don't respect our slav brotha.

1) russians are semi-white
2) russians are despised for communism, russification, war in ukraine, georgia, syria , chechnya and all that shit

>slav brotha
Poles are extremely racist towards us too as well as Czechs and other European Slavs. It's not about Slavic thing, it's about Russia and Russians.

Because the only people who feel guilty for what their countries did in the past are white guilt SJWs, and since Russians are white, that means no sympathy points for you. Actual history has very little bearing on it.

>>It really annoys me when in USA Russians are lumped together with local whites. I consider USA white people retarded and guilty in multiple episodes of oppression throughout the history and we have nothing in common with them.
>Complains about being treated like shit
>Complains when they're treated the same as everyone else
Stop whining

>despised for ukraine, georgia, syria, chechnya

wew lad

speak for yourseelf

but i dont despise them for that. my biggest grudge against russia is the fact that they have their shitty minorities all over eastern europe stirring up shit
i mostly like russia however.

there is only one proper answer Ivan, liberation

So what? People fight with racism towards Arabs too while arab countries government do a lot of shit too. We are not democracy, we aren't guilty for the shit our government is doing. We haven't elected it.
>Syria
Wasn't it USA best friends Saudis who backed terrorists?

Well, poles are being discriminated too, we should unite together against the white opressors!

Fuck poles. They are Europeans themselves.
Our skin colour means nothing. We have been treated same to black people all over the history. Many Hispanics are white and still you fight racism towards them.

>Wasn't it USA best friends Saudis who backed terrorists?

Yes. Most Americans don't even know we're best buds with a regime that is spreading a cancerous ideology and putting a strangle hold in secular middle eastern nations. Mostly because our political left have the cognitive thought of 4 yearolds, and think

ISLAM:GOOD. RUSSIA:BAD.

In a stunning opposite. Conservative Americans like Putin more than Obama.

Хвaтит ныть, пидop.

>Our skin colour means nothing. We have been treated same to black people all over the history. Many Hispanics are white and still you fight racism towards them.

Bro, not even Hispanics know if they're white or not.

>>Complains when they're treated the same as everyone else
No, I was talking about when people extrapolates problems and guilts of USA whites on Russians while we are actually on the other side and we are oppressed group ourselves.

>No, I was talking about when people extrapolates problems and guilts of USA whites on Russians while we are actually on the other side and we are oppressed group ourselves

Bro, our political left. IS FUCKING RETARDED. You're not the problem. They are.

I like Russians exist because when I'm abroad, in a bad neighborhood at night and am being eyed by the locals, I ask them if they know of any cagefighting going on and that I myself am a cagefighter, all while laying on a thick Russian accent.

How do you feel about the stereotype that Russians are scary white people?

There is nothing bad with Islam, problem is wahhabism spreaded by Saudis and USA back Islamists all over the MENA since 70s. You do it by the same reasons you support fascists in Latin America. Left wing secular governments tend to be anti-American and don't want to be colony while Islamists are just a puppets of USA creating repressive regimes holding their countries strong and selling everything to the West.
You can go and ask in MENA thread. It's always struggle of secular left or nationalist government supported by majority of population and USA backed jihadists or at least religious conservatives in MENA.

>Our skin colour means nothing.
See, I understand that, but SJWs do not. To them, race is much more important than facts.

>There is nothing bad with Islam
Stopped reading right there.

>There is nothing bad with Islam

Not me, i like pretty much all slavs.

just come and have a beer with me

How about put stereotypes and racism back?
So I say why don't they fight racism against us? It's not about skin color as I said, many Hispanics are white and many Russians look Asian (and actually we differ from European whites by appearance) but you fight racism towards Hispanics and don't fight racism towards Russians.

Why was MENA pretty calm place for ages until rise of salafism and islamism in 70s?

Only the ex-USSR has discrimination against Russians.
I've never heard someone say anything negative about Russians here. Most Russian immigrants here are also highly educated, I guess that helps as well. And there's not so many of you.

>USA back Islamists
Literally no one has payed any attention to them since Malcolm X

I said above, why do people than fight racism against Hispanics many of whom are white?

cancer thread
we are russians, we shouldnt give a fuck

>Poles are extremely racist towards us too
It's not racism, it's butthurt :)
>russians are semi-white
Still whiter than the average American:)
>despised for communism
Which is funny, because they didn't come up with it, are not responsible responsible for its spreading (at least not initially), and probably suffered the most because of it.
>russification
Wut.
>war in ukraine, georgia, syria , chechnya and all that shit
None of them started by Russia.

Lol.
>t. I know nothing about MENA affairs
You government supported and supports the most reactionary fascists forces all over the MENA because secular left regimes are anti-American. The same reason you supported Pinochet against Aliende you support Islamists against Asad and supported Muslim Botherhood in Egypt.

You are wrong, we as a proud slav race should fight against whiteys opressing us.

>suffered
It was what made us superpower, lol. Overwhelming majority of Russians are pro-soviet and hate Gorbachev.
But it still doesn't matter, we have never been a democracy. We have no responsibility for shit our government did and is doing.

Because double standards, why else?

Because the western elite need to justify to the masses the expansion towards Russia, just like they financed Islamic groups to justify the destabilization of the middle west.

It's all part of the usual geopolitical game that the USA plays, and that the ideologically vanquished European nations follow.

>slav
No, seriously, Slav is meme or should be applied only to us, Ukrainians and Belorussians. What common do we have with poles who hate us, Bulgarians who fought against us in both world wars or, say, Slovenians with whom we barely interacted? The only non Eastern Slavs who have good relations with us are Serbs with whom we still have little in common culturally and who are going to become EU right now. Other Slavs are too europeized and are not real Slavs anymore.

My mistake bud. I've had a few brews tonight and read it as "USA black Islamists" which is an incredibly small minority of people over here so I thought it was ridiculous to bring up.

>fuck Gorbachev
Ditto.

>WE WUZ SLAVEZ AN SHIET
>GIBSMEDAT EBIL WHITEY

Because all of us have a simillar cultural identity, we separated later than most other cultural groups.
Obviously west only wants to separate us, that's why Belarus, Ukraine and Russia are so separated now and why post-Yugoslavia is such a mess. And why west want Poland to hate us so much.
Only united we can fight the western opression.

How can I be racists to my own ethnicity group? Poles are cautious around you because shared history, and it's not only about communism. After some time, I would drink vodka with you no problem

>Russians in Baltics are not granted with full citizenship.
Scotland should take notes for how to handle remaining englishmen.

How is that butthurt therapy going?
"fought against us in both world wars" is a little bit of over exaggeration and over simplification, especially for WW2.

this, stop whining ruskie

>What common do we have with poles
Similar language, shared history (bad blood on both sides, Tsars were titling themselves kings of Poland, Poles had their king as Tsar for one year - there was even movie made).

Does Japan count as west?

>Similar language
Lol
>shared history
Not really, we just conquered you and fought back your invasions. It's like saying we have common history with Germany.

Russians have risen from whatever adversity they've faced and became a global power. Africans and the like have nothing to be proud of and so complain, Europe accommodates them.

English and German both fall into the Germanic languages. Do you think the difference between Russian and Polish is greater than the difference between English and German?

Our culture is simillar as fuck, even the languages.
And we actually have common history with Germany, but not nearly as much as with poland.

>Russians in Baltics are not granted with full citizenship

This isn't racism, it's because there's so few people in the baltic states that granting dual citizenships(to russians specifically) would create a fifth column that Russian leaders would abuse in order to expand.

It's not racism, it's survival.

Russians stole my great grandparents alcohol when they invaded, all of it. Russia owes my family 2 crates full of alcoholic beverages + interest for 70 years. Also, they broke a door.

>Internet explorer

What have Europeans done to you?
Colonization? Genocides? Cultural destruction?

Ruhsha shtronk.

It's mainly women that have pitty with niggers. They think that they are some kind of helpless animals they can take care of.

Cause they're afraid of your government and misplace that fear into hate on the citizens

Also you're white. Only brown people are eligible for sorrys and gibmedats. Liberals told me so.

>They feel sorry for exploitation and racism towards black people
Never met anyone that felt this way

because you guys are fighting the west and unlike Arabs you are really really fkn annoying when it comes to dealing with you militarily
obama not putin k
praise allah

serious answer is that you guys too are fighting the west you are not some weak nation getting exploited you are a military behemoth

Anyone here remember our suffering? THE FINNISH SUFFERING?!?!?!
fuck russia lel

tfw Russian born in Finland
tfw nobody knows we're Russian because my parents changed our names to Finnish ones when they moved here
tfw parents still speak Russian to us at home

well to be fair you got your revenge

>this coming from a Bulgar
You don't realize how your country was destroyed under communism for decades? I understand that Russia saved your ass from t*rks but yes they are responsible for leading you to the retarded path in the past century.

We didn't get shit nigga.

>Poles are extremely racist towards us
I wonder why

And people dare claim there isn't a vibrant russian fifth column operating in funland.
ryssä genocide when?

Now thats assimilation.

There was a survey done on most used weeb browsers in Europe.
I forgot most of them but Belarus was Opera.

All Russians walk around making lame jokes straddled with sexual innuendo in bad english. That's the limit of their capacity as thinkers. They are not suited for high-priority tasks and are better off working in factories and storehouses, preferably close to Russia.

hey finns
*unzips Karelia*
whoulda traded with Stalin when you had chance

>For example you have countries in EU where Russians are officially second class citizens. Russians in Baltics are not granted with full citizenship.

Why would you give invaders citizenship?

maybe because you're a PIDOR

russians are subhumans

but you still give it to Jamal and Mahmud

They didn't invade through occupations.

Assad & co are not fucking secular you retarded vatnik.

if by occupations you mean work then yes

>russians
>working
LOL

>finns
>not butthurt
lmao my ass off

because you deserve it

>finns
>not butthurt
correct xDDD

we just give you a hard time. It's not butthurt if someone banters you

Except on the russias side.

sure thing
don't melt your seat

you guys have these meme faces, it's impossible not to banter you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Baltic_states
That's new to me. Did they bring work visas with them?

They had to pay reparations actually.

Why don't russians feel guilty for shit they did to all of their neighbors?

Dindu nuffin.

lol get bullied gomo :DDDD

Shut ruskie. You fuckin' sell out just so you can drive mercedes, eat banana and wear levi's jeans.
You had a propper country god damn it! Now loot at it, it's just another capitalist shit hole.