Does eromanga sensei use macOS or linux?

does eromanga sensei use macOS or linux?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Browser_Market_Map_June_2015.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use a Sunn Waio

Gentoo

OpenBSD

TempleOS

If memory serves she's depicted using SAI which is windows only.

she's smart enough to install WINE

A: that's a Vaio in the cap. Why would anyone install macos on a Sony computer?

B: SAI runs like ass under WINE, in my experience.

>Vaio
>MacOS or Linux
Vaio comes with Windows installed.

t. Former Vaio owner.

Yet not smart enough to tell her brother how she feels about him so they can either fuck each other or move on in life abd stop hiding dead bodies in front of each other.

Does it matter?
>Japanese programmer

Kek ,she outsources the programming and does a quick review.

Is it out yet?

BeOs

I wanna fuck this anime whore

Everybody wants to, except homos.

>Vaio comes with Windows installed.
So does every thinkpad.
Your point?

This is awful logic. For the most part, you do not need to think about software when purchasing a computer.

Did you not watch the show / read the manga? She draws. No programming.

Had a gay friend over on a Saturday once. The lads and I were watching Eromanga-sensei when he arrived since it had just come out. He was weirdly disgusted by it. I guess the combo of being gay and having a little sister IRL made it kind of trigger him. At first his reactions were entertaining, but he kept talking about how awful it was after it was over, which got annoying fast.

it's a fucking Vaio, you likely can't install any of those on it.

in 2008, I bought a $2500 Vaio with Vista, and in 2009 Sony said I cannot even upgrade to 7 without buying a new model, since there's some BIOS incompatibility and they are not fixing it.

>you cannot change the operating system on your computer
what

You don't need to be gay nor have a little sister to hate that garbage show.

Someone post that picture where the gooks of 2ch explain to the Sup Forums user that the Japanese value their eroge more than they value freetard shit.

She uses windows, obviously.

>Japan
>Mac
>Linux
Nice try, faggot.

It's illegal in Sweden without the manufacturer's explicit consent

It's krita

Why upgrade to 7 when you could upgrade to Linux?

Well, they love the Iphones. Also maybe a baka buy apple products.

And where the heck did you hear that bollocks?
Shouldn't go around spreading misinformation like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Browser_Market_Map_June_2015.svg
>Japan
>2015
>most used web browser is Internet Explorer
what are they thinking

Thanks hun.

iOS is not Mac nor Linux

OP asking the real questions here

>japs
>changing os
watch the jc staff interview, or of any other animation studio, nobody uses linux or even mac, jc staff for example uses a program called paintman, for windows.

so?

When will japs how to technology?

>"does this jap normalfag slut use macos or linux on her vaio?"
>"she uses windows because vaio is sold with windows"
>"that's a stupid assumption"
>"japs never change os and it's a matter of facts"
>"so?"

Do you realize how retarded you're being right now, in this precise instant? just curious, not implying anything.

she is using windows because some other jap uses windows?

based japs

She's a shut-in. She probably has tried to install Linux at least out of boredom.

>I mean, I COULD try to install this OS which has massive compatibility problems and would require me to spend hours upon hours just to get my tablet and the program I use for painting set up.
>Or I could just masturbate to eroge which is freely available without compatibility issues on my platform, or perhaps even fucking draw something and potentially earn money(?) or simply have sex with my brother instead.

Anyone that would argue that she has even considered Linux is frankly, unconditionally wrong.

It's Clip Studio

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>WAIO
>Macom Cintiq Companion
>Clip Studio Paint
>Skype
She ether use Cindows or Fagintosh.
Masamune use a Cindows ten laptop, Elf use a Fagbook and a Cindows tablet.