AMD vs Intel its over Intel is finished

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

zolkorn.com/en/amd-ryzen-7-1800x-vs-intel-core-i7-7700k-mhz-by-mhz-core-by-core-en/view-all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will probably your house down

What did Pajeet mean by this?

sorry my englsihf no god

Which would you like first?
The layout or the missing words?

Sorry I'm just a professional shitposter, my personal opinion isn't allowed during workhours

All of that is worthless because the thing that matters most is IPC (instruction per clock), and intel is so far ahead of AMD that it's not even funny.

I heard it'll come with a watercooler

Why did you time travel from 2011 just to post this?

Threadripper has a fuckhueg contact plate, and seperate soldered dies under the lid. It absolutely won't have the kind of overheating issues we're seeing with Intel's crappy TIM and tiny heatspreader.

It'll use a shitload of power but it will have performance to back it up

>IPC in a synthetic benchmark
wow, that sure is going to be useful with real world loads with multiple programs open and real (read worse) cache locality profiles!

It'll use less power than Intel's monstrosity, and have better performance which is hilarious

>neckbeards with no income or employment talking about processors they will never own

Excellent thread Sup Forums.

It's okay, you tried

You forgot
>basic English

>It's okay, you tried

If this is the entirety of you argument, I'm not sure you have much of one.

liquid cooling is superior to air cooling

t. 17 years old neet that thinks that he's going to get rich buying amd

Guess I'm waiting a couple of weeks to go short

Firelake-X's modified L2/L3 cache is worse.

Zen has generally higher IPC than Kaby. It can handle a fifth uop per core, but it's int mul/div isn't pipelined (but quicker in latency) and a few rare instructions aren't implemented on the ALU level.

The lower performance in games comes from cache latency not the actual processing elements themselves.

shill

Not to be a party pooper, but you don't have an argument either. Muh synthetics isn't an argument. He proved you wrong by posting something that measures IPC and you sperged out and moved goalposts because what he posted didn't prove your point which probably has no factual backing whatsoever.

zolkorn.com/en/amd-ryzen-7-1800x-vs-intel-core-i7-7700k-mhz-by-mhz-core-by-core-en/view-all/

Hey, thanks for saving me the trouble of looking that up to post here.

Not a reputable site

>pajeet not giving up
Still not a single core that can match i7.

the only thing that can match i7 is a nuclear plant accident

back to the DESIGNATED SHITING STREETS poojeet