1.6GHz clocklet

>1.6GHz clocklet

I can't wait for the throttling

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikichip.org/wiki/intel/cores/coffee_lake_u
ark.intel.com/products/97472/Intel-Core-i5-7300U-Processor-3M-Cache-up-to-3_50-GHz
ark.intel.com/products/series/95544/7th-Generation-Intel-Core-i7-Processors#@Mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kaby Lake i5-7300U runs at 2.6ghz. This is a downgrade for most laptop uses.

>3.4Ghz single core
Literal garbage.
Clearly Intel never got their power gating under control if it can't turbo a single core to 4.0.

en.wikichip.org/wiki/intel/cores/coffee_lake_u

You fags are beyond dumb, it's a quad-core CPU for the entire family, so it's faster than Kaby Lake dual-core

tell that to mac owners when their 2.9ghz quad core gets beaten by 2.6ghz dual cores

>Acer

>so it's faster than Kaby Lake dual-core
With a 600MHz lower single core turbo? Lol

ark.intel.com/products/97472/Intel-Core-i5-7300U-Processor-3M-Cache-up-to-3_50-GHz

100MHz slower for 2 more cores

You're just plain full retard

ark.intel.com/products/series/95544/7th-Generation-Intel-Core-i7-Processors#@Mobile

Lol, mobile U chips go up to 4.0GHz single core.

You're a full retard, this is the lowest end SKU, of course it's slower

The higher end SKUs will be clocked higher, something so simple yet you can't understand such a simple thing

So a new architecture is slower? Yet the part still costs >$200? That's okay?
Stop making excuses, no matter what it is, such a low single core clock for any kind of chip in 2017 is garbage.

Turboboost is a meme. You should look at the base clock.

Clocklets are fine when it's Intel

Raven Ridge APU when.

Are we at 10nm yet?

According to Intel 10nm was ready in Q1 2017

Well I'm not seeing it niqqua

You're using your eyes wrongly

> However, the jewel in the crown is definitely the new Core i5-8250U which has four cores with 3.4 GHz Turbo Boost frequency and 6MBs of LL cache.

Does it really have four cores, though?

I'm actually asking.

Intel U processors have a history of being dual-core, even for i7's. And marketing people like to claim two cores and four threads is a quad-core for some reason.

Ur using ur brain dumbly

Either way, I'm not falling for Intel's (((14mm+++))) bullshit again.
Kaby was identical to Skylake, which was almost identical to Broadwell. I doubt they're gonna shake things up now with Coffee Lake.

New Architectures are new architectures, they all are, just because you refuse to see the differences doesn't mean they aren't there.

A physics book is just a useless book to a poor person, but not to one with money

Kaby was just a Skylake stepping, the only differences were bugfixes.

I'm not joking, even the HEVC decode was already on die on Skylake, just non-functional.

thermal throttling machine. no thanks.

>2017
>paying any attention to clock