Sperm donation has never been easier because... tech

Sperm donation has never been easier because... tech.

youtube.com/watch?v=pHi8hTvT3II

this kills the japanese sex drive

i wonder when they put mouthmode and analmode.. i give 2 years tops

>A Chinese company says its automatic sperm extractor is helping clinics collect semen from donors reluctant to masturbate in a hospital setting. The Jiangsu Sanwe Medical Science and Technology Center says their device, which has been sold to clinics in the US, Germany, Russia and France

sure beats the electrode they shove up cows assholes

Sup Forums - Technology

Honestly, the only people who donate sperm are lowlife scum. What kind of a man is content with the knowledge that he has kids out there, kids he'll never meet or know, raised by people who might not even give them adequate care?

There is one thing I don't understand: Is there such a high demand for sperm?
I can't believe it's just for fertilizing the few IVF women in the world. I bet they turn it into youth serum for the super rich.

This is also used for fertility testing etc user

>get to pass on your genes
>don't have to actually raise the child or support the family
>keep living the NEET life content that your biological information continues into the future
>don't have to worry about divorce or child support
>don't have to worry about sending your spawn to school

i don't see the problem

yeah that part is fine

This post just confirms my original hypothesis that sperm donors are selfish sons of bitches. All you're talking in your post is yourself, or how having a child might inconvenience you.
But what about the child? How do you think they react once they're old enough to understand that they have a good for nothing father out there who for all intents and purposes threw them away into the abyss, uncaring what happens to them?
Yeah. Queue child entering a downward spiral of substance abuse, depression or even suicide. Then they'll start looking for the donor. Most donors also want nothing to do with their child. So even if they find them all they'll find is rejection, disappointment and misery. Or if it was a closed donation, they're flat out told that their father wants nothing to do with them. Some try to find them anyway, it might even become a lifelong mission, even if the chances of finding him are slim to none. Great. There is totally nothing ethically questionable about this :^)

retards like you is the reason western population rapidly declining

niggers

This is actually very good therapeutic procedure for curing anus cancer and diseases. It's like clubbing two birds with one stone.

Now we need sexbots

>sperm extractor
this is literally my fetish where can I buy one???

>ethics
Spooked

I wanna see a video of a guy using this.

She looks sleepy. Did she not get a full charge cycle last night?

now I just need that it call me onii-chan

Also if the female wishes they can take the donor to court for child support.

You have raised valid points user, but society is fucked up and certain women think they are entitled to having children (even when they have trouble keeping stable partner so they are basically failed females).

So all of that can be countered by
>if not me, then somebody even worse would do it