My ancestors conquered the land I live on

My ancestors conquered the land I live on.

Can you say the same?

no, my ancestors didn't conquer the land you live on afaik

my ancestors conquered the land your ancestors originally came from

yes

>i'll never have such aesthetic body hair pattern

why live

my ancestors conquered two whole villages where everyone is now related to me

My ancestors were black and you all mofuckas are getting blacked today

Yes We are arab

yes

#anglopride

Yes.

This is only true if you're anglo and the chances of that are low

my ancestors reconquered the land I live on like three times

My ancestors battled yours across the five continents for world domination.

my ancestors never left :^)

Yeah, actually. Half the country used to be inhabited by mongols or sl*vs until we killed them or fucked them out of existance.

Same

My great granddaddy came here and stomped the boere left and right for the glory of England. Then he caught jungle fever and that was that. Truly hilarious.

My ancestors brought peace and their superior culture to other places and built cities with natives who became Greeks.

god hates england and the english

(and lost)

My ancestors conquered a cold wasteland that Germacucks were too retarded to survive in and Saami were too savage to have large numbers

Quite a feat indeed.

My ancestors came from the sea.

Can you say the same for your

and due to what they did you will get removed from there in near future. invader, genocidal, lying wh*te trash doesn't belong asia.

yes we btfo those avars
wut?

Gypsies didn't sail the Black Sea to Balkans they used a land route.

My ancestor killed your ancestors.

Srry about that

good post

jog on you mong

I am a Greek

We sit on the same spot since like 10.000 years

pure illyrians

Mongols were nomads, retard

t. indian-european

Abos lived here for 50, 000+ years untouched
Anglos have lived here for less than 200 years and you're already losing control.
Truly a cucked race

I guess that's why he was on your side in both world wars, eh?

Did you just censor the word "white"?

>being this much kebab

yes

>losing control

what did he mean by this?

I am a Greek. We won both world wars.

>swedecück
feeling testosterone for the first time cück?go get your mother fucked by some immigrants

Calm down Effendi, go back to shitposting on /balk/

Just western decline in general

No doubt.

My dad's Danish. That's a sort of conquest

I live in Trentino, so yes

Those three are enough to take your shithole in one day.

Yes.

I am Greek

Nah there was no one here when we got here.

:^^^)

No, we didnt. Iberia was empty when the iberian and celtics tribes arrived at Iberia. We colonized Iberia instead of conquer.

>the Kingdom/Republic of Italy
>ever conquering anything

I'm literally spasming.

No Frisians

you are latinos
Why do so many people hate their own people?

Where I currently live? Unfortunately no

When did Russia get all of northern China?

stay mad gyppo

yes

>that outfit

Yes

It's sphere of influence and I think those are occupied territories during the Boxer Rebellion.

Not without another bailout they're not.

my ancestors were conquered and conquerors at the same time
dont know what to say 2bh pham

My ancestors MADE the land I live on, even better

reconquista doesn't count?
baka 2bh pham

Good luck with that

They keep the military active kek. Your aids niggers and white faggots behind the walls are useless.

My ancestors liberated the land I live on.

People was converted into Christiasm. Muslims and Jews had to decide to go or got converted. One decided to go and another one got converted. Muslims had been converted into Islam when the muslims conquered Iberia, but both sides were Iberians.
Nop. Take a look to genetical studies about Spanish Population. Majority of Spanish population are descended from Iberians. Sorry...

kek come and speak Iberian to me.

I would say my parents have conquered the land I live on, by emigrating here and successfully purchasing it and inflating the housing market so that no Kiwi child will own a house in his lifetime.

Get conquered doesnt mean that we are descended from Rome. We just assimilated the latin culture as the frenchies did.

My ancestors once made europe great again
for a while.

what's with anglos and real estate bubbles?

You are still a latino, not a celt kek.

Europe said thank you and fucked your ass.

Technically...yes.

Nothing to be proud of

t. salty frog

>huuuur duuuuur we fucked naked abos with spears, #anglopride

Damn they got so far. Shouldn't have overextended. Should have fortified and held what they got and seen what the Americans were up to.

>huuuur duuuuur we got conquered by germans high on coke #frenchpride

I think you could say so

>pride

nope

I am not celt kek. The place when I lived, was colonized by IBERIANS TRIBES, exactly, the turdetanians. Iberians are not the same than Celts. Celts colonized the North of Iberia.

Same.
>t. Chinese immigrant
Sorry little Anglo. Better lick my boots if you want a backyard to have a childhood in.

One set of ancestors conquered the land a different set of ancestors, and eventually some ancestors moved to the land of the conquers

And all their descendants are latinos now.

They have literally nothing to offer so they're forced to cuck out their own land to wealthy Chinese investors.

>tfw cumskins literally force their children out at age 18 and shackle them into a life of rentcucking and debt

Barely even human

Culturally speaking, we are """""""""latinos""""""""""
but genetically we arent. By the way Latinos is not what you think, my friend.

>is non-White
>lives in New Zealand
Are you chink or ""refugee"" or what are you? Weird they didn't kick you out.

KEK, our government literally can't get enough of Big Strong Zhang's shekels

It makes me very happy to know that I have successfully cucked a white New Zealander out of a house in his OWN country for the rest of his life, and not only does his government do nothing about it, they actively encourage it.

Stay furious

I'm not furious, I'm glad. I hope more of you come there, because in the end it will be bad for you, or your descendants.

1/4 of my ancestors were conquered by 50% of the others, and attacked by the remaining 25%.

My ancestors converted to islam to stay in this land when muzzies came, then converted to christianity back when reconquista happened and now i'm prepared to say "There's no god but Allah and Mohamed is his prophet" if needed

Don't worry, I fully intend on moving to Scandinavia when I have a family to raise for them free government gibs. And promptly move back to New Zealand when it's time to retire. And your government will accept me like the spineless eunuchs that they are.

Who cares about genetics when your people have nothing to do with those other long gone people.

I know your tiny chink brain has trouble learning new things, but I'm afraid I have to tell you the Danish government has made it much harder to gain entry and to be allowed to stay. It will only get harder after we leave the EU.

Also
>you
>having a family

Yes.

Oh well, I can always try Norway :^)