Tfw I finally realize that I mastered several programming languages, graduated from a top college with a major in CS...

>tfw I finally realize that I mastered several programming languages, graduated from a top college with a major in CS, and am now working on a Phd in computational neuroscience all because I watched serial experiments lain as a kid and thought the aesthetic was cool

should I just end it?

Seems like a perfectly legitimate reason. At least you're doing something with your life.

only if that was true.

>tfw professional physicist because of the big bang theory

Yes, because you're a larper.

You should stick your head into a particle accelerator.

*laugh track*

Satan here, we don't want him.

kek. Youre okay summerfag.You can stay

OP you don't seem to understand

what don't I understand, smart guy?

a shame you seemed an honest man

The particles in my brain are already at max velocity.

Every time, user-kun

Daily reminder .org is shit and .jp is the bees knees.

If only it didn't move so slow

Daily reminder that .jp has a shill army shitposting on every single board they know of because they're so desperate for users while .org has a pedophile irc room with the admin's approval and they're therefore both shit and all lain images can at this point be assumed to be posted by edgy arrogant Sup Forums rejects who think they're hot shit because they go on a slightly less known imageboard which is actually two boards because literally everyone involved is a retard unable to avoid wasting their time on stupid internet drama.

18+ only website

>caring about origin of what you do
>not caring about whether it satisfies you

You clearly lied to us about your story.

>t. a liar

>tfw reading OP post after wasting so many years into drawing and questioning myself if it's worth it and if it's any good to the society

make some drawings of cute girl (male) scientists

BAPZINGO

Where'd you hear about the pedo room? I heard appleman did some questionable stuff but didn't know what. This is the first I've heard of the pedo accusations. Though I'm not a real long time user of lainchan.

It's all over /q/.
Multiple threads too.
Appleman's not a great admin.

You can also go see what channels exist on their irc server.

>I'm not a real long time user of lainchan
I've been somewhat out of the loop for some years now, suppose we're on a similar level.

Also rate my new tiling wallpaper

That's how most people's lives go. Some random dumb shit that they encountered as a kid sets them down a path that dominates their lives.

The thing that decided which college I went to was my cousin owning a copy of Street fighter II when I was 8.

No, Lain is cool

>tfw you browsed /sci/ in hs and decided to study math because they said it was the best field and engineering is for losers
>tfw you then graduated a year ago and have a great job where you can do interesting pure/applied math and cs work everyday and most of your coworkers have their doctorate or are pursuing it
thanks /sci/, i really mean it

When are you going to start experimenting on KIDS?

That was yet another appleman fiasco, truth is appleman is just socially awkward, moves super slowly as to not piss anyone off, but ends up pissing people off anyways for being so autistic about his rules.
Btw I don't think there is a pedo room anymore?

That's cool and all but hope you realize as an "ADULT" now that lain was garbage and only hyped up by waifufags

if true you're a bossit was fucking art house core there's literally nothing pleb about it
>hyped up
compared to fucking what? flip flappers - stfu