Thank you for using an anime image.

Second for sublime

>muslims
>anime

they would be executed on the spot

>persecution against muslims is real
I know, that's so sad!

Thank you for using a muslim image.

A mobile imageboard based on 4chin with some features on top so students from all the campuses of my college unite in a single platform rather than being scattered through facebook in shitty facebook groups.

A program which interprets code submitted by other users. I live life on the edge.

AI to filter muslim images

multiple language autodetect?
sounds NSA sponsored

Mossad*

>sounds NSA sponsored
sounds normal actually

Being persecuted because of your religion or how you dress in this day and age is absurd and outrageous, and while I know Sup Forums is about le edgy teens internet hate machine XDDDD, I hope all the islamophobic comments we keep getting in this board are really just sarcastic and not serious.

will it filter out infidels tho?

>leave /dpt/ for some time
>op images went to shit

Just one language. It's mostly an exercise in how to reduce risk stemming from user incompetence

I'm working on a python script that scans all the posts on Sup Forums and then lists all the potential muslim replies in a text file, which a secondary script uses as reference for a script that using 4chanX replies to those replies with pictures of pork meat.

hittin up that /greenprogramming/

i'm writing spatial analysis functions that allocate stuff like electrical grid infrastructure, building locations (with populations) to parking lots to optimize site selection for electric vehicle charging stations

fuck i love doing this, after selling my soul to the oil corps for years i feels so good to work on something i can feel proud of for once

>leave dpt for some time
>keep leaving dpt for more time
No ragret

Is it too straining to learn both programming, and networking at the same time? Or are they related in some way or another?

What the fuck are you kids talking about? You do know muslims literally through homosexuals off of roofs and lynch them in countries where they are the majority, right? No doubt they would do the same to a male that watches anime, because it means he is also a homosexual.

Using Z notation to do formal verification against a system dealing with environmental data. (It is a research project, nothing for commercial use.)

The internet amplifies the worst in people, Sup Forums is no exception.

>reduce risk stemming from user incompetence
How would them coding help you do that?

dude... you're replying to muslims.

a tiny radical fundamentalist minority*

I still hope the majority of them dies.

Only takes a small amount to destroy a nation and a people

>tiny radical fundamentalist minority
>vast majority of muslims
hmmm

What? The US are becoming reasonable sansd want to use the metric system?

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF TERRORIST SHIT!

These terrorist incubators ARE NOT ANIME!

KYS immediately you degenerate piece of PIG SHIT!

Would the mods please ban these ISIS supporters already!

>the internet amplifies the worst in people
No, the internet is great. It's impunity for hate speech that does that.

How do people go about building bots for certain websites? I want to be notified when a class opens up. Any video or textbook recommendations?

Fuck you. I unironically think muslims are dangerous and around them I never relax.
Some guy in my university was from Morocco and you'd think it's just another peaceful and tolerant country? Absolutely not.
He told me how gays are less than subhuman and even cops beat them up.
So get the fuck out with your "everyone is beautiful and peaceful" attitude and go take a walk in a muslim country, we'll see how long you survive faggot

In previous times the Muslim countries were more tolerant of homosexuality than the western world. In any case you only care about this topic disingenuously to further a ideology you subscribe to.

>mfw It's possible to avoid Win32 API calls when programming in Visual C++ due to advancements in the language.

>mfw they added "enum class" in C++11

curl [url] | grep [classname]

What are you talking about? The C++ api call win32 under the hood.

The metric system is designed around materialistic values that wouldn't make sense using outside of the planet. The US standard has been crafted down to perfection over hundreds of generations of people since the first concept of measuring something exsisted. It is designed around the Human (Specifically European) mind and then makes sense to be applied anywhere.

In a sense the US Standard is a result of evolution and Metric is a result of denial of a greater force that isn't materialism

some websites have REST APIs

if not, you can use a browser driver like selenium to automate form-filling

failing that, you can also scrape HTML directly using beautifulsoup

Yes but my code is more portable now. I don't have to touch Win32 API

And you're serious... One day US will wake up and realize how retarded they are in the world.

>I want to be notified when a class opens up.

If it is as simple as that, are RSS feeds still a thing? Generally speaking though, most universities offer a way to receive a notification when a course opens up, via e-mail or something of the such.

Nice not argument faggot

>Yes but my code is more portable now. I don't have to touch Win32 API
C++98 was already portable. Why did you need to call win32 api for?

There is no need for arguing. 6.7 billions of humans are using the metric system. One retarded country is just late.

fuck you fucking muslim

>if everyone does something stupid, that makes it smart

>Win32 API calls
So c++ somehow calls system functions from the kernel whithout calling them ?

If by that you mean using the interfaces provided by the standart libraries, they still end up using the windows api under the hood.

I like

You're so cutre user-kun. Do you know that US scientists use the metric system?

>argumentum ad populum

I'm in favour of the metric system anyway, the conversions are simpler.

Probably threads.

Just so lesser nations can understand their work

That's what I was thinking (and file path manipulations). I just wanted a confirmation. But it's not huge.

>conversions are eaiser in the metric system user
>implying milimiles and kilopounds arent a thing

Most victims of ISIS are Muslims, my friend.

So let me get this straight, you're worried about homophobia so you decided to become islamophobic? Fuck logic!

>implying it isn't because of the different secs in islam and that they wouldn't kill more christians if given the chance

kibipounds*

sort of like those people who rag on Westbro Baptists because of their insane beliefs?

I'm dead serious, your ideology is anti-progress and anti-anime as well, it's a matter of facts.
I dare you run through Riyadh with your car while blasting YuruYuri opening song from your radio.

You can't convert mile to pound
check mate atheist

>So let me get this straight, you're worried about X so you decided to care about X? Fuck logic!
The only places in the world where faggots are free to be faggots are White-majority nations.

It's not like Christians couldn't stop killing each other not a century ago, lad.

Also, the only reason this turmoil in the Islamic world is taking place right now is because the USA funded, armed and trained radical mujahideen during the Cold War just because they opposed the Soviet Union. The irrelevant, inexpressive group of fundamentalists eventually became a serious force, and an once tolerant and progressive Middle East has become a clusterfuck.

No don't get me wrong, I hate fag but I would throw them out of a building.
People claiming muslims are peaceful are just fucking delusional, that what I said.

kys muslim fag

>bringing race into the issue
Thanks for admitting your real issue isn't with a particular religion, but with brown people.

>and these idiots look surprised later when we call them racist
>"b-but Islam is not a race!"
Fuck off, you're not fooling anyone!

wouldn't*

I can dislike brown people and a religion. My views have nothing to do with anyone else's in this thread, this is my first post.

I've done so in Jakarta, kiddo (but on a motorbike). The problem isn't Islam, it's Saudi Arabia.

Metric for science etc, imperial for daily use. I'm from yurop and was raised on metric from birth but I still find it impossible to visualise something like a metre, whereas a foot is much more intuitive and I can easily estimate how long/tall something is in feet.

This is what happens when you allow rust developers to post on here.

You mean like Russia?

why is her head so big ?
Her eye brows are where her nose should be..

>I can be an idiot
You sure can, my friend. You sure can.

There are Islamic majority white countries out there, my friend. OP's girl could just as well be white, you know.

Probably fits more in the stupid questions thread but I'm really out of ideas.

Left side, with the blue brush = my painting program. The blue 1 was made in one stroke of blue color first. Then, the 2 was made with a second stroke that first goes through the blue 1 but then also goes through itself. It's easy for me to make the old color bluer since I know I haven't modified it yet with the current stroke. But how can I tell that I can modify the color made by the current stroke when I go over it again within the same stroke? Like how can I tell the difference when it's okay to make the color darker? Because as the brush moves, say, left to right, the leftmost part of the brush would try to paint over pixels that were already painted blue by the rightmost part of the brush.
And it gets even worse if the brush is say, two colored. Let's say the left half of the brush is green, the right half is red. Then, if I go left to right, the rightmost pixels will always be painted red, but it should be followed by an increasingly longer "tail" of green, if you know what I mean.

Right side is how it's done in MSPaint. As you can see, even in the top left example, if the yellow brush goes in one stroke through itself, the color gets slightly darker.

Am I missing some blatantly obvious solution here? How can I tell if the brush should paint over pixels that the brush just painted within the same stroke?

>It's not like Christians couldn't stop killing each other not a century ago, lad.
The crusades were a result of muslim conquest.

>Also, the only reason this turmoil in the Islamic world is taking place right now is because the USA funded, armed and trained radical mujahideen during the Cold War just because they opposed the Soviet Union.
user, the middile east is also known as the graveyard of empires. From Alexander the great to the American and Soviet empires. It's not a fucking coincidence, the people there are dug in fighting over transgressions that happened 100s of years ago. Since Islam is both an Ideology and a form of government, it is subjected to both changes in social, spiritual, and economical changes.

Another thing mudslimes will never admit: there's no logical reason behind their porkophobia.
They just pretend you never asked, because otherwise their whole ideology starts falling apart.

>The problem isn't Islam, it's Saudi Arabia.
Good joke m8, I jiggled.

Well I don't understand it either but one once said it's because they didn't know how to cook pork and always got sick and so they just said it's banned.
Don't know if true tho

Sublime kinda sucks. I'd rather use Atom.

I'm almost sure I'm going to give Visual Studio Code the ol' college try.

I can't get down with vim/spacemacs. I really don't need word yanking and shit.

In the past it was because pork would spread disease, but now with modern meat preparation, it is not an issue.

>The crusades
Who said anything about crusades? I was talking about Protestant/Catholic wars. Also, it's not like Christians didn't conquest too. How do you think Christianity spread through Europe and then the Americas and Africa? Why is it okay for Christians to conquest, but it's not okay for Muslims to?

Stop pointing out their hypocrisy, user. It's useless.

yet it's still banned and a grave offense to any follower of the islamic faith, truly progressive and logical faith, model ideology for all the world, am I rite?

>why won't people eat what I want them to eat? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You're the only one being regressive and illogical here.

Read my post again, then consider suicide

>There are Islamic majority white countries out there, my friend. OP's girl could just as well be white, you know.
White countries are the only countries where homos are free to practice their deviancy. That does not mean every white country has this, or that every country would always have this. This does not mean that a White Islamic country would have this, or that a non-white Christian country would have this. You seem to confuse race with ideology. Both are important, but they are distinct.

I don't want to defend Christianity, If I had it my way, Roman paganism would of not been subverted by Christianity. but oh well, the point of these religions IS conquest.

Your originial point was
>Most victims of ISIS are Muslims, my friend.
and what I was trying to say was that it doesn't matter they would kill who ever they need to conquer and I used that image because I want you to stop being a faggot

>I've no arguments to back my belief
Thanks fore confirming my point, Ahmed.

haskell!

>White countries are the only countries where homos are free to practice their deviancy.
You mean like Poland?

>The only X are in Y
>What about z, z is in Y and it's not X
/dpt/ never fails to disappoint

OP must be truly happy that there's so much talk about coding in this thread.

Poland hasn't gotten jewed yet

>anti-semitism
Not funny.

I recognize that hentai face.

Homos get lynched and killed every day in Poland? that's new to me.

Welcome to /dpt/, you must be new here!

But it's true, user.

HTML and CSS suck. GUI library that uses webgl / canvas for web when?