Kek

kek

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663863/Now-Far-Right-demands-Dexit-poll-Deutschland-referendums-banned-HITLER-abused-polls-claimed-Jews-supported-Dachau.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663863/Now-Far-Right-demands-Dexit-poll-Deutschland-referendums-banned-HITLER-abused-polls-claimed-Jews-supported-Dachau.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HITLER

bonsai

DUDE DEMOCRACY IS LITERALLY HITLER LMAO

R !!!!!!!!
E
! L
! T
! I
R E L T I H I T L E R
I !
T !
L !
E
!!!!!!!!!!R

Wouldnt fly anyway tho, its cute that they try.

Based germans. They know how it works

Would be kinda neat if the french leave as well though
A true German Reich could come into existence
Of course, the investments into the shittier countries would have to get scaled back massively

British tabloids sure are having a field day with dissing the EU..

Fuck you we created it with you, so we get to stay

>glancing throught the articles
>talking about referendums
>randomly inserting Hitler references that are not related to the topic
What the fuck?

>because Hitler abused polls

Weakest fucking excuse ever

Oh God.
>Germany forms reasonable economic union with other well off economically stable nations
>starts bringing in economically unstable and poor nations
>keeps poor nations loving it by paying them off while draining and frustrating the rich ones
>continuously pushes destructive policies until the rich nations all quit the union
>shared currency continuously devalues
>Germany controls debtor nations which it keeps complacent with money infusions directly into things people there will like while draining that countries public coffers
>Germany is both able to by proxy control the policies of all other nations due to huge population relative to the rest of Europe and maintain an incredibly cheap currency despite being highly developed and incredibly industrious
>4th Reich is complete

Well, Germany is a representative democracy.

I don't get what's so democratic about referenda. You can easily influence the outcome by tweaking with wording and people abuse them to punish unpopular governments (they have general elections for that).

Democracy isn't a mob rule, that's why you need rule of law, strong institutions in place etc.

I wouldn't mind being in 4th Reich if they keep Central-East Europe developed.
>money infusions into things people there will like
As opposed to wasting the money on retarded shit?

>Direct Democracy
into the trash

What was Adolf like at a personal level?

Was he decent?

we was the kind of guy that loves puppies, but would order men to skin people alive as long as he doesn't have to watch

>daily mail

I believet he problem was that he was an artist and thought he was tough shit because he survived some gas attacks in the trenches.

He went "muh vision".

The worst thing is, he was atcually an amazing politician and speaker in the sense that he was good at gaining and maintaining power in his state..but he was not able to do positive stuff with it.

Its a sad day when people like atatürk or franko somehow managed to damage their countries less than hitler or kaiser wilhelm.

Democracy = Fascism

If you survive gas attacks in a trench I'd say you're a pretty tough guy

For you

I don't know much about attaturk, wasn't he good for turkey?

but its annoying if he begins to constantly tell people they should wear lederhosen at any weather as it would make the mharden up.

he was, thats the point.

Why do THEY get a dude that actually knows what he is doing and we get fucking Hitler?

I think German language should be banned since Hitler spoke in it.
Also ban dogs since Hitler had one.

I got confused because I've heard Franco sucked and ataturk was cool, so hearing them in the same sentance confused me even though it makes sense the way you said it.
I agree on Hitler, he had the gift of speech, he had the power, all he had to do was calm the fuck down.
But he went full 'muh lebensraum'.

He's prime example why you don't vote based on how well the politician speaks.

>Germans voted for Hitler
>Germans voted for the camps
>Germans will vote DEXIT

"We need to ban referendums of the Germans might vote for good things again!"

Germans still love to rule and be ruled apparently.

We can't have opposing viewpoints, there is only right and wrong, also we have the ruled and the rulers thinking people are in general stupid and need to be told what to do.

mind, people that say that dont normally think they are stupid themselves....

>tfw my dad thinks like that and he is actually a smart guy with a medical degree.

>We need to ban referendums or* the Germans

It's mostly the elite, media+government. Brazilian journalists and politicians (of every party) were mad with David Cameron for letting people decide in the referendum.
An economist even said this: "Racism and xenophobia destroying the economy. If the Americans are voting for Trump/Sanders and the British voted for BREXIT, imagine what a Brazilian will vote for!"
I hate them. I would gladly burn alive and without remorse every journalist/politician and their families. I have more respect for the worst favela nigger than the media and the government together.

Hitler also breathed air. You dont want to be like hitler right

>dailymail article
>AfD having any say in Germany

I'm currently reading "The Young Hitler I Knew" and it's pretty good.

If he was alive today, he'd most likely shitpost here on Sup Forums.

>order men to skin people alive

Yidstein pls

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663863/Now-Far-Right-demands-Dexit-poll-Deutschland-referendums-banned-HITLER-abused-polls-claimed-Jews-supported-Dachau.html
>Daily mail