Fug.

It's an old system, rolling i7 2600

I plan on getting a custom loop in it

>sandybridge
>pcie 3.0

Raijintek Thetis, right?

Yeah, it be old

Styx

user, you fucked your CPU cooler up. The fan is the wrong way. Turn it and enjoy 10-25C better temps.

Styx is one badass little case. Should've bought it when I checked for a new case.

It's been like that for years, I hold

omfg OP you are not smart

Seriously, why on Earth did you think that was an acceptable way to mount that fan?

Eh, looks like the trolls are rolling in. GG thread

you cant even figure out what direction to mount fans. Im not a troll, you just obviously suck at building computers. just fucking admit it

do you even know which way that fan is blowing? do you know which way any of your fans are blowing?

Your fucking pic in the OP is the real troll. Nice bait you cunt

its not as big of a problem for him, so stop making it out to be one

>every fucking fan an exhaust
>cpu fan on backwards

plz be bait

>starts a guts thread
>cpu fan upside down
>every case fan an exhaust
its a problem

well its a good joke if it's meant to pull peoples legs

Don't feed the trolls. Sup Forums is just leaking over.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

keeps the thread going though :^)

to be perfectly honest it irks me too that not even one fan is pulling air in, but the fans probably provide enough pressure to pull some air in

OP is a troll
You are a troll

pci soundcard? how's the sound /driver support

My gf bought me this same case (except in white :( )

Much needs a clean and upgrade

>pcie 3.0
>relevant

So much to say about this thing... Weird case, dirty af, cpu fan wrong way, nice gpu with everything else useless af. Sell it on craigslist.

Its very nice, but something is crooked. CPU cooler? Idk man get a level and check to see if everything is straight.

Thats a lot of shit in the fatty.

All those colors are worse than RGB lighting. Needs more HDDs to fill all that emptyness.

Nice setup, I suggest moving the rad fans to the over side of it, it saves the rad from having dust build up.

just kys man

Very nice, favorite so far. Get some cable extensions to clean it up a little more.

throw some dust in there, looks like its never used.

Buy something better than a potato to take pics with. Also get some lighting.

I build it a week ago

r8 my shit PC

why do people buy mini atx board? do you just never want to run sli?

theres only 1 other in this thread with SLI and the rest has a ton of pointless realestate. Why do people buy atx boards with ITX has higher memory clocks, runs cooler, looks better, less to break on it and OCs better?

plain but pretty clean. can't really bitch about the dust on the fans as that's normal and you at least make sure giant globs of dust doesn't accumulate.
ordinary and clean.
blast from the past
plain. blue led's could be more uniformed with another strip at the bottom. though i legit have ocd.
not big enough
i love this build solely because of the 680's and more importantly, that intel extreme cooler. i loved that cooler when i had my 980x years ago.
my peepee is ryzen hard muh bruh
need a better pic. try an actual camera or get a better camera and angle.
plain and clean
do you poo in the loo pajeet?

>do you poo in the loo pajeet?
I'm not indian but I am cheap and I find this optiplex works find for what I need,

cont'd
i use to have that case years ago bruh. pretty clean m8.
have you though about just taking the time to save another one - three hundred dollars and just building your own shitposting machine? to at least have the satisfaction of building something yourself and not using a pajeet I HOPE I PROVIDED YOU WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE box?

>have you though about just taking the time to save another one - three hundred dollars and just building your own shitposting machine? to at least have the satisfaction of building something yourself and not using a pajeet I HOPE I PROVIDED YOU WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE box?

I was thinking about building a librebootable daul opteron PC somewhat soon.

Yes, I'm aware it's hard to see because of the panel I'm just not gonna lift this fucking heavy bitch and take it off. Also I know the white/magenta don't match.

It's ugly as fuck but she gets the job done. First ever build, hell I chose the R4 to hide everything. Next build I'm gonna try and make it look attractive.
I don't know, I'm kinda digging the magenta/white/black look

>SLI

did you just assume my video card is a NoVidia?

gtfo

fuck your multiple GPU gay fagness too

Think you quoted the wrong guy buddy, or you don't know how to read.

posted before but my newish build.

1000w PSU... but why?

>Think you quoted the wrong guy buddy
sorry

did you just assume my video card is a NoVidia?
gtfo
fuck your multiple GPU gay fagness too

Pics are old but why not

Only thing that's really changed is the side rails looking nicer b/c I smoothed them out a bit with a scotch-brite pad.

I'll take new pics with new desk pics in the coming days though, since that actually has changed quite a bit.

Looks fine to me, no window, no problems.
blue green and white is a strange combo, looks tidy though
cute

I want the AMD LED CPU cooler in this or the low profile Noctua cooler.

almost fell for the ryzen meme then i used passmark and cpu benched at 12,059

8/10 - great use of space, the cables clash pretty hard with the rest of the parts however. Also the Intel cooler is ugly as fuck.

9/10 - great use of space. Get something better than a potato to take the picture next time.

>Get something better than a potato to take the picture next time.
I wish I had something better, recs for affordable/cheap good cameras? Also nice NCase brother. I love mine to death.

The black/white contrast was on purpose, actually. Same reason the PSU is white.
It's one of those things that looks better in person.

And the temps I get with the intel cooler are acceptable enough. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

heres my core 2 duo same case as 6700k

Looking to upgrade to a 1700 soon. Can't wait.

why tf u got cables everywhere

because its a htpc case and theres no room, and im not looking at it because theres no window

Upgradeing to a 1600 and 3200mhz ram (its in the mail)

amd phenom ii x4 needs a new case since i threw in c2d in its old one

My problem was it was a bit of a rush build. The 1080ti has a green cover over the LEDs and the MOBO was just on the green rotation. I want to get the video card to be white or blue....

Your pic was so blurry I didn't even know it was an M1, lol. Also the cheapest SLR will always take better pictures than the most expensive phone. MP doesn't really matter since we are just taking it to post shit. But you'd want to get a good light sensor since we rarely leave the basement.

PS. What are you running in that thing?

I'll check out some cameras then, thanks for the info.

Pic related for what I'm running, nothing too fancy and thinking of upgrading the CPU to an i7.

idk maybe get a Ryzen non-X to take its place.

>idk maybe get a Ryzen non-X to take its place.
I'd love a Ryzen/Nvidia system but I'd wait for more mITX motherboards to come out. Not fond of the Biostar and Asrock looks, I'd definitely buy one if it were full black/white/grey.

late in but holy shit i didnt realize my gfx card was bending this much

Anyway:
i5 6600k clocked at 4ghz
16gb ram at 2133mhz, (dont meme me with that 8 gig is enough, got an extra chipset for free)
Gtx 1080 Armor OC
750W Corsair psu

And some leftover hard drives. Looks shite but runs allright. Any input? In both specs and guts

update: Made a quick fix with some material i had around, but should put the little pillar on the fan cover or the GPU itself? It's not alot of force required to push it up, though

Also, in which direction should the tubes of my liquid cooler go?

>needing to open your case for a guts shot
>not having 4 walls of tempered glass

That aside:
>Corsair 570X
>Corsair HX850i (850W 80+ Platinum)
>Asus Crosshair VI Hero (X370)
>AMD Ryzen R7 1700X @3.9GHz (BLCK 100.00, 1.36875v set, 1.373v effective)
>Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO
>Corsair TridentZ 2x8GB @3200MHz CL 14-14-14-34 (BLCK 100.00, 1.4v set, 1.412v effective)
>Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti

>having a glass case
>so everyone can see your poorfag hsf
>spend $150 on a case, one of the least important parts
>spend $30 on one of the most important parts
>brag about it
this is the new Sup Forums?

Is that the case where the top panel is held in by the dust filter, so you can't choose to exhaust out the top?

Exhaust out the top sucks. So noisy.

Baby's first dragon dildo. Step it up sempai.

I love my little green time bomb.

need more foam

i'll bite.
pls be easy on my tube work
it was a nightmare doing all this in that little ass case. corsair 460x
aio fags need not give me any lip, you guys took the easy way out
also potato picture, i left the glass on the side, couldn't get to focus

Took a less shit picture

still a shit picture

Too few Small Form Factor cases in this thread.

am4 bracket came yesterday so i popped that thing in, the only thing left now is graphics card

Yes I fell for the i9-7900X meme

Quit posting this ugly pos already. You post this horrendous hack job on every topic. It makes you look like a lazy obnoxious dirty fuck boy.

interesting, buy why? You can get a packet of random pc screws off amazon for cheap to solve all these issues you have.

Be Sup Forumsentle.

>flex tube
>nightmare using flex tube in a mid tower atx case
I feel like you don't even know what you're doing at all, using flex tube is just as bad as aio users taking the easy route and you bitching about that makes you look like a total fucking idiot.

Your colors look like shit. Blue LED fans, white pos msi board, peach? liquid, to top it off you're using a potato to take pictures with. Autism at its max here.

Man, your insides are ugly.

what case is this?

Define R4

caught your faggot ass again

Looks normal, those brown and tan fans would bug the fuck out of me if I had a glass side panel though.

>had a glass side panel though
I never understood the appeal, doubly so with all the LED nowadays.
I have a solid side panel, so the color of the fans doesn't really bother me. They are pretty fugly though.

>people hate my build so I'm going to spam it all over Sup Forums and call out people who talk shit out my lazy hack job
Do you know where to poo, pajeet? It goes in the loo, its not a cpu.

>caring this much about what a tower looks like inside
neets like you are disgusting

Is that an Ami/g/aOne?

Not sure if I should get an extra LED strip or just stick with the motherboards...

Its funny when you started posting this pos the other week you kept telling everything "I just threw it together really quick, i-i-i'll manage later" and now youre so salty that people hate you whack ass shit you just spam it hoping someone would care. Its embarrassing how lazy you are that you couldn't even be bothered to take the film off the rog sticker or fans.

what are your temps my dude?

During summer on my 6700k at 4.5/1.29V ~77C running Prime95 (AVX version), or ~60C during gaming.
GPU goes to roughly 78C (GTX 1080 overclocked and overvolted to 2050 Mhz sustained boost and 10500 Mhz memory)
If the case had better airflow temps would drop a bit, but I'm fine with this.

time to pull out the drill my man.