Just bought this shit off of amazon for a pet project. What else should I / could I do with it?

Just bought this shit off of amazon for a pet project. What else should I / could I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fiverr.com/daveyman123/do-anything-related-to-raspberry-pi?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make a robot pet

Make a thread on every known forum about getting a memepi

Well firstly you can shove it up your ass and then off yourself you retarded fuck. There is this search engine google. Use it.

I just got it because im the only guy in the LAN group who knows java or Python, and they wanted this download alarm gadget one of them saw on yourtube or reddit. After its done with that, i might just turn it into a NES or maybe something to monitor my home network.

Why didn't you ask this question before you bought it?

Yikes bro, you seem upset. Im not asking you to program it, just for some cool projects that someone here can suggest. Sup Forums always has the neatest ideas for stuff.

www.google.com

You should use the pi to ping Google

>Java
>Python
>Reddit
Good bait goy

>What else should I / could I do with it?
Collect dust with it. I hear it does it well.

Wifi jammer

anyone get a motorola/atrix lapdock working with a pi?

everything is working but the keyboard is not always reactive to every type like its not always polling the keys

i end up getting missing letters when i type in passwords so i have to plug in a external keyboard

Living room PC for watching shows, movies, etc. Maybe even some light emulation gaming with a USB controller.

can you use it for bitcoin mining?

I wouldnt think so considering the lack of GPU and shit CPU

im make moneys on fiverr
come to fiverr and give me moneys

fiverr.com/daveyman123/do-anything-related-to-raspberry-pi?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

music streamer

shove it up your ass

>canakit
dude weed lmao

My friend made a NES/SNES/SEGA emulator out of his and plays on it with one of those 8bitdo bluetooth controllers. Pretty badass actually.

write autopilot software for a drone to patrol around your house and dock itself for battery.

get the 1080p camera and write some facial recognition software.

get a pistol and lightweight, programmable servo arm with a trigger finger.

And who do I take out with this killer drone?

anyone unlucky enough to set foot on your property without your permission

Attach external ssd and make an emulation station or media center

turn it into a server and rent to pajeet

How and why?