>>61428442

>posting the wacky adventures of the inventor of loonix that he totally wasnt sponsored to do
here a (you) to you too my friends

Haha Linus is such a wacky guy, I watch his videos everyday they are really good, don't forget to like comment and subscribe while you are over there, plus there's the % best community forums ever which you should really join haha.

Also make sure you use Tunnel Bear and Audible!

And put a dbrand skin on that

How about a subcription to dollar shave club?

Is there anything more cancerous that LinusTechTips? I mean, 98% of "technology" is now about memorizing product codes and talking about frame rates achievable on the latest graphics cards.

please stop posting about this sissy white boi, it makes me sick.

Guess I have to filter "LinusTech" too now...

i don't get the issue instead of givin money to youtube
he put's commercial in his video assuring their "quality" and more money for him and more stable stream of income and they're easy to skip or ignore unlike youtube ads which are becoming more and more obnoxious
what's wrong exactly ?

and fucking why is there a fucking thread about him every time he does a fucking video

Shhh goyim your being to noisy.

WOW its fucking nothing

well it's just teasing the vega FE review

We have some P6000 bench but not the P100

>nvlinks

sweet

oh boy i can't wait for the crysis 2 benchmark that he always fucking does

The P100 is slower than P6000/Titan Xp?

No. And people do nothing but reee at me when I actually do useful things like setup a Cisco Firepower Threat Defense system to load balance VPN connections, or use APC Struxureware Data Center Expert to manage my infrastructure. Going on and on about how what i do is completely unnecessary.

Why is this impressive?

>tfw my firepro w9100 crossfire is showing its age and AMD wont make higher end WX series cards
I dont want to (make my boss) pay the lime green jew

Are he prepared to die? Looks like those graphics cards are explosive

Yes and no, it has fewer cores than the P6K, 3584 vs 3840, but it also has half double-precision compute and full memory coherency via NVlink, so with two GP100s you have 32GB of usable VRAM.
Assuming your workload can take advantage of either, it may just end up faster.

LINUS FUCK OFF THE ONLY LINUS WE LIKE ON Sup Forums IS LINUS TORVALDS STOP TRYING TO ADVERTISE YOUR SHITTY GAMING CHANNEL HERE YOU SHITHEAD ASSHOLE NIGGERFUCK.

Relax Raja :^)

You're the only pajeet doing marketing stuff here.

hi slash gee

learn some fucking english, immigrant

>youtube ads
>2017 not using ublock origin and living the adfree live
cuck

they're making a wx9100