>Be me
>Be on the street
>See a chicano
>See a Mexican walking to his side
>Chicano calls him "illegal" when he passes by the Mexican
>Chicano looks way "beaner" than the Mexican
Why are chicanos like that?

we are? then again im a first gen, i didn't speak English till i was like 7

Are you sure he wasn't a Puerto Rican that had more black in him than white? Or was he full on aztecatani?

chicanos need to get deported along with illegals

>aztecatani
what kind of speak is this?
is this a la raza thing?

>see Mexicans constantly bantering each other
>say the most racist shit
>one day a Mexican calls another guy a Mexican
>he's actually a Colombian
>Mexican gets really nervous and appologizes immediately

I don't understand chicano culture

Something like that. It's dumb shit among like 90% of Mexican-Americans but there's a few that get really into the 'WE WUZ AZTECS' thing.

you mean chicanos banter with each other by calling themselves mexicans?

We banter each other constantly. The darkest and whitest get made fun of the most. It's all lighthearted though and nothing serious

That's because 'Mexican' is the worst possible insult to a non-Mexican Hispanic American. It's worse than 'spic.'

Source: I am Hispanic.

>chicano

De fuck is a chicano?

A person of Mexican descent in the USA, but usually not first gen immigrants. They're typically characterized as massive 'muh heritage' fags who don't speak Spanish well (if at all) and are just generally annoying to actual Mexicans and other Americans.

So, just like T*rks here.

Basically, but imagine if Turks used to own a quarter of the territory in your country and sperg about it being their rightful clay when they immigrate.

Stop being such a Mexican

Any other chicanos here look exactly like the stereotype?

I-I shave my head because I sweat a lot from it and get dandruff if I don't... I have a goatee because I'd look like a skinhead or something scary without it.

Why do people bully? I just wanna post anime pictures and make fun of Canada and Sweden like everyone else while living in the US.

>post anime pictures
You are worst than a chicano, you are the ultimate cancer on earth

I know that feel.

>on the street
>overhear a few immigrants (probably bosnians, I don't know nor care) talking
>complaining about the illegals
It's not that I wouldn't agree, it's just hilarious when foreigners whose parents came here a few decades ago feel entitled when they should probably be the first on the train back home.

>tfw the tiny californio minority all assimilated
>tfw Geronimo loathed Mexicans and the local tribes is why Mexico failed to settle the northern states
>tfw chicanos claim both

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ JKASJKAJKSAJKSJAKAJAAKJA

CHICANO