Which regions do you like most/least? And why?

Which regions do you like most/least? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNUvFDOT_nc
youtube.com/watch?v=2OaxjbYtuQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most: Sardigna Natzione
least: the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=iNUvFDOT_nc

most: Emilia-Romagna, that's my grandmother's name
least: I don't know, this one

le Chic Ano

Most: Piemonte
Least: Calarabia

Corsica. Oh wai..

I'll just post this.

Most: Veneto because i've got family in Venice
Least: Piemonte because I don't like the name of the region

>not choosing the region with your South Slavic brothers

Traditooooore!

I don't like Sardinia because it smells of goats.

TOSCANA
O
S
C
A
N
A

idkkkk

Nice

>muh granducato di toscana
abbraccia la calorosa e fiorente padania!
>nice
nizza, traditore!

No that's in France now

Genoa because pesto

why
it's practical

go smoke a vela

Aregentinia is a shithole and your capital city was named after a church in Sardinia
Sardinia is cuck tier, nice fish I guess

he's mexican, read his trip you fucking shitalian

and nothing in our country is named after your stupid shithole, we have no connection with it thanks god.
argentina is injun+spaniard

Yes Buenos Aires was named after the church in Cagliari, it's a fact.

Retarded monkey who doesn't even know his own history. Shame.

Al conocerse la historia de cómo la imagen había salvado a los marinos, y del milagroso desenlace, los navegantes comenzaron a venerarla y se convirtió en su patrona. Uno de esos navegantes fue el español Pedro de Mendoza. Este marino fue el primer Adelantado del Río de la Plata y en 1536 arribó a lo que llamó bahía de la Candelaria, en dicho río, sobre lo que hoy es la bahía de la ciudad de Montevideo. Luego decidió esperar intencionalmente hasta el 2 de febrero, día de la Candelaria, para arribar a la costa oeste y fundar, al desembarcar, el asiento de Nuestra Señora del Buen Aire, hecho que es conocido actualmente como la primera fundación de la ciudad de Buenos Aires. Dos religiosos llevaron además una imagen de la virgen. La ciudad se abandonó posteriormente y Buenos Aires fue nuevamente fundada en otra posición por Juan de Garay en 1580.

En la actualidad, una imagen donada por la Federación Sarda Argentina hace medio siglo, se encuentra en la plaza Cerdeña, frente a la Dirección Nacional de Migraciones (Avenida Antártida Argentina 1355, Buenos Aires)

>injun
Disgusting, you're jealous because you're an indio subhuman unlike many of your Italian countrymen

That text was long ago debunked. We have nothing to do with your country, so stop.

It's never been debunked you moneky fuck

from wikipedia:

In the first foundation of Buenos Aires, Spanish sailors arrived thankfully in the River de la Plata by the blessings of the "Santa Maria de los Buenos Aires", the "Holy Virgin Mary of the Good Winds" who was said to have given them the good winds to reach the coast of what is today the modern city of Buenos Aires.[16] Pedro de Mendoza called the city "Holy Mary of the Fair Winds", a name suggested by the chaplain of Mendoza's expedition - a devotee of the Virgin of Buen Ayre - after the Sardinian "Madonna de Bonaria"[17] (that is still to this day the patroness of Sardinia[18]). Mendoza’s settlement soon came under attack by indigenous people, and was abandoned in 1541.[16]

>we wuz italianz nd sheeit

go bait somewhere else luigi, try with americans or brazilians, we're not dumb fucks.

Fuck off with your fake biased info.

>We have nothing to do with your country, so stop.
Only over 60% of your population

Shut up, nothing to do I said and nothing to do it remains.

Lol monkey status: anally devasted

>let me tell you about your country

Better focus on your shithole that you'll be begging for pennies once the EU dismantles.

Most: Veneto (heritage and sheittt) and Lombardia (wealthy and comfy region)
Least: Sicilia (mafia and poor shithole)

Yes I'll tell you about your country since you don't know its history, you ooga booga.

Yeah we're niggers, so don't relate us to your country.

all of it

least

Dammit, why Sardinians are so gullible?

based Polonia

>Lombardia
>comfy

what? that's just a drink.

>what is Lake Como

Not all of it is an ultra-industrialized polluted shithole.

Yes a typical argentinian drink... oh wait

a stupid drink proves nothing, stop contributing to the bait.

>Calarabia
lel, spot on

lol why do you care so much anyway, just stop embarrassing yourself

fake self reported data like argentina 97% white

>lol why do you care so much anyway, just stop embarrassing yourself

>self reported
so your country fakes data to be called italians?

Calafrica objectively the worst region. It's a poor shithole controlled by mafia like Sicily but it has no interesting cities to visit unlike the former.

Truth.

if its self reported it means that your whole country wishes to be like us
if its not it means that we cucked it

is there a north italia-exit soon?
the south can belong to africa then

>-africa

What is the actual difference between north and south italy? Anyone have a decent explanation?

it doesn't wish that, the government just likes to fake stuff because that's the only way to do stuff.
now stop talking about us.

north: rich white people
south: poor dark people & refugees

Most: Lombardy, Savoy and Venice
because they're not really Italian and have great culture
Least: Tuscany and Rome
because they're the most Italian and contributed too much to the Italian nation and Italian culture
just my personal opinion, I find your renaissance disgusting

>Which regions do you like most/least? And why?
No idea but visiting Rome is on my list.Already visited Paris und München so Rome is next.

north: barbarians
center/south: real italians

>shithole
>not the region with the most WHC sites in italy (or europe and the world, afaik)

>I find your renaissance disgusting
Do you have autism?

>I find your renaissance disgusting
Serbia ladies and gentlemen.

don't reply to him

>Do you have autism?
No he is just a serb.

fuck off t b h
Mediterranean culture and art is completely inferior to French and German culture and art
why can't I have opinions?

>muh history

You're still a shithole. Although I'll admit it's better than Calabria at least.

Dumb slavshit.

>German culture and art

Non-existent until 1800.

>now stop talking about us

keep telling yourself that, Lombard rape baby

>why can't I have opinions?
There are opinions and there is shitposting.
Now that is just rude and uncalled for.I expect and apology.

he is an edgy kid, ignore him. sorry about that.

>Now that is just rude and uncalled for.I expect and apology.
Pretty true.

most: Liguria ( muh heritage )
least: idk ( Sicilia ? Calabria ? )

>read his trip

That's not a trip user

I don't like barren, distasteful, shallow and overall ugly art so I must be a shitposter/autist/edgy kid?
I'm sorry that you people can't handle alternative opinions on things so arbitrary as art

>le apologist beta terrone who's always friendly to everyone because of his inferiority complex meme

Fuck off you cuck faggot. I hate this type of attitude common in your people.

an ancient shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=2OaxjbYtuQU

i wasnt calling you edgy, i was calling the guy that said you are a slavshit edgy.
are you the faggot from toscana? fuck off mate, learn to respect people you piece of shit. im from Piemonte, im not a terrone. why dont you go choke on a dick like the faggot you are? i bet you even wonder why nobody fucking likes you in real life.

t. terrone

oh
sorry in that case

>I don't like barren, distasteful, shallow and overall ugly art
Oh my god do you even know the names of the artists whose work you just called shallow and ugly???

no problem
toscania is terronia, you are just cucks that don't want to admit it because they dont want to damage their ego. fuck off, nobody likes you.

Why are you still shitposting this Neapolitan half-gypsy even though he was already proven not to be from here?

You're definitely a butthurt terrone if you are who I think you are. Either from Sicily or Campania.

>Oh my god, how can you not like this that I like???
to me, they are
they do not carry any symbolism or greater meaning most of the time, the picture is on point, thus it's shallow
they are barren and ugly just like the picture you provided
they try to show emotion, but I just cannot see it
it really feels far inferior to anything that came later or from the north

>even though he was already proven not to be from here?
he hasn't proven shit. He is a pure-blooded tuscanian and everytime he is brought up you just damage control by coming up with absurd unfounded stories about an adoption that didn't take place at all. Lmao stop humiliating yourself

>rich
>developed
>no mafia
>cultured
>highest concentration of human achievement in the peninsula
>Terronia

You're totally not a terrone falseflagging because you know you're extremely inferior to us, I believe you.

this
im not, you just dont want to admit the truth.
whenever someone calls you out on your being retarded you start spamming memes about how other people are terroni

Calabria because pic related
Toscana is bretty gud too

>Dario MOCCIA
>not Neapolitan piece of shit

Ayyy.

>Italians in charge of being united

i'd install regional flags right now if i wasnt on my phone

The picture i posted is a study of symmetry and the ideal proportions of the human body by the artist.It is not a painting.

I am loosing my faith in humanity when some punk on a Japanese image board tells me that the Vitruvian man is a shallow, barren and ugly.