Cock.li is DOWN

cock.li is DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/archives/2006-may-aug.html
minifree.org/product/libreboot-d16-server/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not down but the cert is fucked up. maybe vincent is busy shoving birds up his ass

not down, upstream's ddos filter is just whack again, IMAP/POP/SMTP still works just fine, just some users may have trouble accessing webmail or the website

Yea, down your mother's throat LOL

looks fine to me. My email is working through icedove.

I hope not I don't know any other meme provider

The stallman quote on your homepage misrepresents stallman's veiws. Link to the post where he said this pls.

>tfw no @tfwno.gf email anymore

Why can't I send emails using Thunderbirb?

I can send fine using the webmail client though.

what quote?

your guess is as good as mine

I DID AS THEY TOLD YET THEY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME, I WAS BEING A GOOD BOY

Recommend me a good anime, Vince

The one about him being skeptical about voluntary pedophilia harming children.

what kind of anime do your like?

sounds like that's one of the testimonials (meaning someone paid to have it there), bet he really did say that:
stallman.org/archives/2006-may-aug.html

comfy shit

have you seen upotte?

Usenet when? At least for news yo

Yeah

>tfw too lazy to figure out how to set up my own email service
What are the chance you would buy leastimnot.black? That way i could have an @leastimnot.black email

>[email protected]

I'm in the middle of no game no life, it's pretty comfy, I don't have much to recommend past that other than moe blobs and ecchi shit I pretend not to masturbate to

>@tleastimnot.black
> extra t in there
Why?

Death March:AOTY

Dunno. At least i'm not black

vinny boy give me the succ

att*

Oh shit just understood that you already say "at" when you say "@" in english nvm

I see. Post your top five anime then.

please just imagine I am a well-rounded person with a completely normal and healthy taste in anime

Question. What sort of hardware do you use on cock box?

>1. SaO
Jesus fuck man

8x1TB SSDs, 192GB of memory, 2x Xeon E5645s

Epin. If you even need a new server you should build a 100 percent free as in freedom server with libreboot and no ME.

minifree.org/product/libreboot-d16-server/

It's not like you addressed me, but I'll respond anyway.

I have a hard time ranking series relative to each other, especially since it's been such a long time since I've seen most of them.
However, some standouts that are popping into my head are:
- Hidamari Sketch
- Shriobako
- Girls und Panzer
- Flying Witch
- Samurai Flamenco

Why bother when the FBI/NSA already got your hard drives full of loli futa on birds doujin

Dood, smtp is broken on some subdomains. Plzfix. Can send through webmail but not through a client.

its god awful but its so good for some reason

>>>/reddit/

Wouldn't work for a number of reasons, and this is basically just an AMD CPU server with libreboot. Besides since it evidently doesn't have a KVM I would have to take up additional rackspace with one.

ecks dee

when you say "some subdomains", does that mean all that you've tested, or some work and some don't? if the latter, please list which subdomains do / don't work

Which one are you Vince?

My ISP blocks Cock.li for some odd reason

Redpill a newfag to cock.li Or just say this is Linux related then i understand babe :)

>Le paypay the racist frog.
Fuck off back to or reddit.

New to the board not the culture of Sup Forums. Nice try though :) But real talk what dis be about ?

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
>Types like a literal retard
Seriously, fuck off.

I don't know why you're insulting me and getting angry over a pic. I just asked a question and was hoping for some informing info. What have i actually done that's so bad?

fake email provider ttah faxes ur email 2 nasa wathc out

:^)

vc do u really love germany so mcuh

top kek nice 1

Ah ok thxs. Tbh my mistake should be lurking first. so jumped into the pool too early but. I didn't expect intimidate hostilities right out of the starting gate. But thxs.

fuck those krauts

i went to c3 and they were all nice people but i will never forgive them for stealing my HDDs

vc talk to my isp to unblock the cock

can i send you an application for a job
i want to be payed and work for you

it's probably just the ddos filter if you're getting SSL errors

idk what I'd even do with an employee

cucks

Mac Minis

are you related to jack canfield

I jack my canfield when no one's looking

Do you jerk to birbs canfag

noooooooooooo

Twitter made Vince unfunny as fuck

It's as legal as ecchi tho

vc whats your favourite animu

Konosuba

are we running out of cock mooney :(

sorry you don't like birds

not me

More like from a usenet post in the 80s, Stallman is infamous for shitting all over idiots that used to broadcast the birth of their crotch dumplings on message lists as being offtopic, then ppl became asshurt about it and of course spread blackPR about Stallman. This is why faceberg is great, all the give me and my family attention fags are contained leaving mailing lists free for on topic bike shedding once again. Anyway that quote is prob not real

:(

I linked you to stallman's own fucking site where he is responding to a dutch party forming to attempt to legalize pedophilia, take your toe-jam glasses off for a second and read his fucking website

stallman is my hero

gotem

have you tried cock.com?

Why is vincent so based

Keep up the good work!

I love cocks!

please put a trip on for official communications