/brit/

Hong Kong is a filthy shithole edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiFAjvdFCsE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36648664
youtube.com/watch?v=woaS1b_seEM
reddit.com/r/Scotland/comments/4qa16h/sky_news_on_twitter_european_council_president/
youtube.com/watch?v=3tuvX_X7Rlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cara

karen

kpop

emilia clarke

Choon youtube.com/watch?v=DiFAjvdFCsE

>Bruce thinks the entirety of UK healthcare is government run

a shit

she's a qt

>EU cunts pushing for a closer Union now, tax harmonisation and Shite rather than the opposite due to euroskepticism

Fuck that I'd rather leave the cunts.

any rough yearly figure please

farage bringing the bants

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36648664

>babby's first time signatures

Nice, USE soon I hope

i impregnated her desu

absolute tube mate, feeling the slightest bit better.

What's wrong with me, lads?

I was just thinking it would be a good time for a horrible tragedy to happen so the country could unite behind it.

Nobody is disputing the fact that he has the support of the grassrooots. its just that the grassroots has ideas that would make the party unelectable and condemm it to years in opposition where it cant help anybody.

But the way you go on about Murdochs papers show that you are a mongy Corbynite. Didnt think we had them on /brit/

>Saudis (who LITERALLY support ISIS)

There is no proof that the Saudi government supports ISIS senpai. God its funny that we have an ACTUAL Corbynite on this board

Power hungry twats

Anybody Romanian? I'm one and with a British bf for 5 years, graduated twice, 8 years here.

Not him but Saudi Arabia = ISIS

We just had one though.

how do I cope with tfw no gf ever

Reminder to any EU citizens in this thread, you have to go back.

Though 172 Labour MPs voted against Corbyn the 40 who voted for is enough to support Corbyn if he stands again...

what sort of question is that you melt

depends on a whole range of factors

saudis are still scum to be fair (but that doesn't make hamas good guys)

Israel supports ISIS you double nigger inbred poles

Get an extremely absorbing hobby.

>Oh dear. Jeremy Corbyn let in Sky's cameras to the shadow cabinet meeting and they picked up on what he was saying. Look at how the people around him swap seats too. (via Sky News)

He said "I don't think this is a good idea" lmao

Why do I know how the UK's health system works better than them?

The stupid cunts actually think that the NHS isn't a nationalised, communist system because "there are private health insurers".

The NHS act literally NATIONALISED the entire health care sector in the UK in the late 1940s. All the doctors employed by the state. All the nurses. All the buildings owned by the central government. Literally, a communist, centralised system. Yes, they now allow some competition with this system, but it is negligible. In Australia, the government employs NO doctors, and CANNOT compel them to accept the Medicare system. Doctors in Australia are free to refuse the federal government's vouchers, and many do.

The UK system is a DEGENERATE, COMMUNIST system. I am glad I live in aus.

he's a total madman

this last week has been mental politically

I won't you piece of shit.

Bone cancer is terrifying

*hits bong*

Woah

Jezza playing musical chairs

What about non-EU citizens? Your government says we can move in

And who is going to do your plumbing when the poolish people leave?

Free movement of goods and people with the UK, Australia, NZ, and Canada

Yes or no, lads?

I have my reservations because of weed man.

dude. . .. . w3ed

>The NHS is unchanged since the 40s

WOAH. haha

might buy a volksagen up! thoughts???

Yes, that would be a great idea 2bh

what the fuck is this delete that

i know how you feel. i too have a bad back from lefting kegs. it really hurts to lie down at bed time. At bank holidays i would be nearly doing 40 hours. i don't work there any more due to an accident i had there. haven't been back to work yet and its well over a year

medal's in the post

>tfw the MILF next door has her undergarments out drying on the clothes line
think I might do a wank, lads

The memes will cause my British partner and me to move elsewhere. Ahhh yes.

why would that be bad for us in any way?

>all those shards growing into your skin

whoa, deja vu

what is the /fr/ version of rasheed?

>tyranny of the majority.

Is this Britain's new favourite buzzword? I've literally only ever seen teaparty yanks use it before now it's everywhere in the media and I'm hearing it irl.

It's literally the most meaningless phrase ever and sounds like it was invented by a communist or fascist

do you hate poles??

why are cars so cheap on ebay?

I'm looking at perfectly fine porsches for only £8000

how painful would it be

It's an elitist meme against populism

lemons

anyone find there new tv guide slow reacting. i find even changing the channel is slow. like i'll have the number of the channel down and it would take about 2 seconds for it to trun over. really not happy with it. it's even hard to read the writing

Yes, yes, memers, well done, however I don't feel safe in my Britain. Yes, my Britain.

Delete THIS.

Rachid, why would you ask?
That resumes "democracy" well enough

Is the gimmick about Japanese women enjoying the company of white guys even true? They seem too nationalistic to prefer non-Japanese guys.

I'm only asking because I'm highly considering going to Japan in search of an older big titty Japanese lady who wants to beat up a sexually and morally ambiguous twink

>free movement between denmark and aus
>aus gets danish qts

sign me up NOW

Weed man in control of immigration for a country we have free movement with.

Not a comfy feeling. It's kinda like being in the EU with Germany and Sweden, of France that has a 10% black population. Not comfy at all.

changed my mind, brexit was worth it and i dont regret voting leave
youtube.com/watch?v=woaS1b_seEM

[___________________________]
that painful

>not posting the walled city (kallowoon or something like that)
The Hong Kong mong was born inside there

>only £9000

???????????

There needs to be a serious look at who gets these j1 visas after this story. Unfair to those people that really want to make a good time and experience the states at a young age. Even though I think some are way to young to understand what they are doing. The j1 should really be for manture studen

Kev has a point

So what's the diferent between "le tyranny of the majority, normal people do not have the ability to comprehend democracy at this level parliament should ignore the referendum!" And a fascist dictatorship?

Is it just government dies something undemocratic that I like = defending democracy . Government does something undemocratic I don't like = fascism.

>Sky Sources: President of the European Council #DonaldTusk has turned down a meeting with Scotland's First Minister #NicolaSturgeon

reddit.com/r/Scotland/comments/4qa16h/sky_news_on_twitter_european_council_president/

What's wrong with Scotland, lads?

It's a miniature child's toy

I hope the NHS gets privatized and they starve in the streets.

see what I told you? NO access to single market without accepting free movement . So unless we want to be an economic basic case, e have to accept migration

You're all a bunch of cucks

You can join us instead if you want mate

Think of them as white girls:

>some white girls are hungry for niggercock, they get wet by seeing a nigger

>some yellow chicks are hungry for cocks bigger than 10cm, but they have a hard time getting wet because they do not need to when having sex with other chinks

Japanese girls who like white men are the Yellow version of chavs.

got sacked lads

>8 years old
>6 trillion miles

Come on, lad. Rejoin the UK.

I promise there won't be any banter this time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It means that in a fully democratic system the majority is all powerful so can in theory do whatever it wishes to the minority such as revoking the citizenship of minority groups such as Jews or other races and also those who hold different political views. Its seen as a bad thing because Democracy is supposed to entitle everyone to an opinion and allow the free exchange of ideas and so there should be something to prevent the Majority doing whatever it wants. And it claims that arguments come to rely on weight of numbers rather than rational argument. Read a book nigga

Your own fault for being poolish

>linking a link

FUCK OFF YOU REDDIT CUNT

I hope your not telling your son its Santa's birthday on the 25th? Sure its Jesus birthday

>scottish reddit banner

kek

I feel sick after looking at that bone cancer skull

what the fuck

See

What exactly does Scotland produce besides oil, shortbread and buckfast?

>The twitter comments are vile.

>jocks in charge of handling the banter

I think some of us are just memeing but I truly hate you all with a passion and wish you a slow and painful death

Plenty of us are actually closet UK unionists.

We'd never admit that it public though.

bone cancer

model girl on the left has a pretty bad nose compared to cara there desu

droopy noses a shit

subnormie tune as all the dreaded normies are here rn.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tuvX_X7Rlw

take a picture lad

Humans are just imperfectly evolved primates.

>tfw made this image a couple of years ago

there's a blue rectangle behind goy because I couldn't cleanly shop "guy" out.