>use that money to order myself a pizza from domino's
oh wait i dont because domino's is trash
>go to based little caesars instead
>get a hot n ready pepperoni pizza
oh wait i dont because im not a poorfag
>go to costco
>order a cheese pizza
>go home and eat my pizza
get on my level niggas. and fuck android and windows and domino's and fuck little ceasar's

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85123893/#85123893
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reported for mail fraud

Enjoy being on the "list".

wow congrats you pulled off a scam that every edgy poor 14-year-old in high school attempts at least once nowadays

PARTY ROCKERS

Basedbut fuck apple products. I do agree with everything else tho

OOOooooo bad curry sir!

The Amazons™ will not take this 1 kindly! We will doing the needful and will add you to the ban list sallings!

>/hbg/
>Sup Forums
I understand it all now.

Does this really work?

Fuck off anti tranny cfw dab poster

dont use my shit outside of /hbg/ faggot

fuck off aurora,

yeah it works

It works until a certain point where they notice and blacklist you from using amazon at all

It does, I reported a $220 keyboard missing and they sent me a new one.

Just beware, amazon starts sending you used items as new after you try that. I sued them and won after they tried that shit with a expensive cell phone. Got banned right after but it was worth it.

>amazon prime
>amazon prime credit account
>order brand new laptop
>use for 3 weeks
>order another brand new laptop
>return first one
>use second one for 3 weeks
>always be getting a new laptop every month

Yeah. I ordered an expensive silverware set and it never arrived, or the mailman stole it. I just sent an email saying it never arrived, and received an email the next day saying everything was refunded. They didn't even ask me for proof.

I think it's more expensive for them to deal with the situation than refund it.
At my workplace if there's a customer complaint we just refund and tell them to go away.

That's fraud, you know, a fucking felony?

Nobody cares
White Knight a multibillion dollar company on another board

>order mp3 player on Amazon
>never arrives
>tell then that dhl probably fucked why my package
>Amazon instantly refunds the money
>proceed to buy another one

Wasn't very expensive tho. Still a bit annoying when the online status tells you that a delivery attempt has been made while you were at home.

Daily reminder.

No-one cares that you're ripping off amazon, but you'll go to prison and get fucked in the ass by bubba if you get caught, that's what.

Nobody cares enough to prosecute such a small case of fraud. It's like the refund, it takes more money and time to do it than it's worth.

Unless he does it over and over again like how he's doing.
Also, there's the risk that further claims of theft will be ignored, so if he does actually get his shit stolen he gets fucked.
Especially if he's paying with money he can't afford to spend since he was planning on getting it back.

how much did you win in the suit?

It wasn't much, I just managed to prove that the unsolicited used phone they sent me was mine to keep and they still had to refund the amount

Up to an extent sure that is true. I use to work for Verizon and they would make you fight for hours if you wanted a refund over $25.

what are you....

>order expensive item from the internet
>they accidentally send you two of the same item
>give it back because you're a good little boy

I'm proud of you

this is how I got a $1000 SSD for free two years ago

>order 2 hdds
>get message they cant deliver on time
>cancel order and order again
>next day get 4 hdds for the price of 2
>mfw

How do you live with yourselves

Yes Tyrone it works if you didn't sign for the delivery

>order an iPhone from amazon
>oh wait we don't have amazon
>order it from a local online store instead
>claim it was stolen
>operator laughs into the phone
>at least our pizza is better

I do this only with Applel products direct from Applel's store, and then flip on CL for things I actually want. :^)

Do you have an external hdd or something to use? that would be painful to drag all that shit down from the clous=d.

>Sup Forums is filled with subhumans
why am I not surprised

can you actually do this?
amazon is this dumb?

>Enjoy being on the "list".
explain?

OP is brazilian,

Multiple online retailers will look at how many times an address/credit card has asked for goods to be refunded or if they claim they've been stolen

Eventually, they clock on to what you're trying to pull and won't deliver to that address or let people order stuff with that card

How do you prove you never had something?

It's only ever happened to me years ago
I used to be into model planes and ordered a new transmitter and they sent me two
I messaged them saying I got two instead of one and they said I could keep it

>turn iPhone on
>police knock of door
>arrested
lol.

>a delivery attempt has been made while you were at home.
I've literally never had any courier do this to me
worst thing that's happened is the company claimed they lost my package, but it turned out the driver was ill and had a friend do the delivery and he delivered it to the wrong house
Still think the driver's friend stole it because he saw the price declared on it

>order a set of headphones from China
>China fucks up and sends me a way more expensive pair
>"Oh no we make mistake, we send you wrong headphone. We send you headphone you order now, but when other headphone arrive please ship back to us."
>"No."

>lying on the Internet
Nobody'd bother doing that

oh, thats sorta neat.
kinda like the credit card black list you get put on when you dont tip at a restaurant

Amazon has pretty great customer service, they will refund you with no questions asked.

Retards like op are going to ruin it for us all. This is why we can't have nice things.

Fuck off Sup Forums archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85123893/#85123893

>Someone copypasta'd my copypasta and posted it on Sup Forums's worst board besides Sup Forums
God bless

>order some soldering station and a bunch of hardware
>doesn't arrive
>wait 3 days still nothing
>contact amazon and they refund me AND ship out a replacement for free
>get both packages
>return one because I'm not a scumbag

Some of you should rethink how you live your lives. Not for the sake of Amazon but for your own sakes'

fucking lair. From the
>nigga
comment your probably black which makes sense as to why you think fraud is cool

>credit card blacklist
>for not tipping

>kinda like the credit card black list you get put on when you dont tip at a restaurant
this doesn't happen

sure it does. Not all restaurant staff are in on it and you can slip by sometimes but make a habbit of not tipping and watch just how much you food starts tasting like the inside of someone elses mouth.

Not really, Amazon has insurance.
Insurance companies pay out to corporation like Amazon.
Insurance companies don't like losing out on money though, so the Insurnace company is going to the IMEI and Serial no. of the stolen iPhone, request from apple (along with proof that they have had to pay out a theft/loss claim on it) who will provide them with a location of the phone - as would the mobile networks if requested.
Then the police will be involved and the phone will be recovered and charges laid.

Don't mess with the insurance companies.

This assumes you're somehow pre-paying for the meal so they can see your credit number and respond accordingly

lol have fun OP you fag

lmao, destroyed

what, you don't pre-pay your meal at McDonalds?

>McDonalds
>Restaurant

Choose one

Amazon flags your account for each loss

they will eventually cancel you, its usually around $3000

source: CS reps who worked for amazon

>dhl
Found the problem. Trash company.

>t. Mr. Poor

What
DHL is the one shipping company I've never had any issues with

ontrac is the fucking "amazon prime" company they use for the north west and it sucks ass

they always fucking deliver to the office rather than to my fucking apartment, they dont even bother to make an attempt, an im right near the fucking entrance

when i canceled prime it back back to UPS/USPS/FedEx

which all deliver to me, or USPS will put in my larger mailbox

so by being a fucking prime member i literally get cucked with worse delivery

>get another card
>send to another address, friend, courier, etc

wew that was difficult

lol

Don't know if this is real, but the opposite almost happened to me, I ordered some headphone from Aliexpress.

Dude says he shipped some headphones that were "newer" than the ones I ordered because didn't have the other ones is stock.

I look them up, they are a piece of shit that costs half everywhere.

I say "fuck off" I want my money back.

""""Suddenly"""" he has the ones that I actually ordered and will ship them to me.

If the chinks can scam you they will.

Tell Amazon this

>McDonalds is "expensive"

t. Third worlder

What is the point of this thread?

Am I missing something?

Yes

it would require me to also keep paying for prime, its not worth it and just results in you being more inclined to overpay to justify your prime purchase, or blindly stop looking for better deals

To discuss the ethics and the growing issue of people scamming Amazon by claiming false refunds

>Am I missing something?
The real life. Girlfriends, iPhones, pizza you know? All of its

Enjoy blacklisted imei

Should I try this and build enough money to get a super gaming PC?

nervouspepe.png

top notch thread
10/10

Too bad that you have to give DHL a signature that you've received the item in my country

>When you steal a copypasta about stealing

nigger

Get out of Sup Forums retarded op
Ever heard of aws ?

I could try this so I can SLI my graphics card.
But then again, last thing I want is to be on that 'list'.

Wew

Great...now I just ask someone else to use their card. Or get a new card tied to a different address

Umm nice slug? You can order slugs off Amazon now?

USA sure is a nice country.
You can simply order shit from all around the state, get it the same day, not worry that somebody steals it, additional taxes, or your bank calling you to ask how you got all these dollars from.

On top of that you can fraud.
Sure OP is a cunt, but I know only one place where this can be done.

oh god my sides

>being so poor that you need to steal to support your teenager self
>claim to not be poorfag
jej

Least I can afford apple stuff unlike you poorfag

>Least I can steal apple stuff unlike you
fixed that for you, african american person of dubious reputation

To add to this it makes it a pain in the ass for the next person to move in because every single package to that address will require a signature that someone /has/ to be home for.

Literally every single package from UPS required a signature and the closest pick up was like a full hour away. Eventually they took us off once they realized coming back multiple times a week to get us to sign shit was stupid.

Amazon have great customer service and service in general; 99% of the time high quality product for a good price. Fuckheads like you are going to ruin it for everyone.
>have genuine problem
>call amazon
>don't have to go through countless amounts of security bullshit; they recognize my number, all I give is email address and name
>friendly and helpful support
>instantly resolves issue
1 minute phone call, whereas other companies would take 15 minutes and put me on hold 3 times, and also ask for my MD5 hashed security question, because "what was your daddy's name" isn't a secure question.

OP has literal nigger mentality.

This is the same morally as walking to the store and stuffing the product under your shirt and walking out with it. You're a thief.

They literally gave it to me though lol

this happened to me and i flipped the other one for more than i paid for it.

>UPS guy shows up
>"hey can you accept this for your neighbour who isn''t in?"
>"sure thing"
>6 months later the box is still in my hall
>open it and obtain a brand new chopping board, 2 toilet brushes, cutlery set, and a carafe all from John Lewis
I assume my neighbours just got a refund or were incredibly stupid + rich enough to not care

Top Jew.