Why most nordics suck at asian martial arts?

why most nordics suck at asian martial arts?
Not saying that they are all shit but the majority seems to not maximize the art.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQIfvkK6KU0
youtube.com/watch?v=7boFUHTAqSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck are you talking about

what is art?

unless you are the mongrels

asian martial arts is basically dancing, not fighting. we're more concerned with practical reality, not this foolery

Bad non asian education of the fighting style

>asian martial arts is basically dancing

If dancing is what your teachers around there teach you than of course you guys suck at it.
Asian martial arts are ultra effective but they require a lot of skill and cold blood to be effective

shut up dork

so why absolutely no-one does any form of asian martial arts in mma?? very curious

>Asian martial arts are ultra effective but they require a lot of skill and cold blood to be effective
le katana XDD

martial arts is not meant for fighting

no teacher will say use this to hurt people

define asian martial arts

If you are a MMA fighter and don't incorporate jiu-jitsu int your style, then say goodbye to your career.

Aikido, Judo, Muay thay, Kung fu, Karate, taekwondo, etc

>judo
>jui jutsi
>ayykido
fite me irl

Stop shitting on your own people, Pekka.

You're talking about Chinese martial arts.
Japanese martial arts are more to the point, as reflected in the teachings of Musashi for instance.

Frontline Academy Bergen did pretty well in Lisbon earlier this year user
youtube.com/watch?v=oQIfvkK6KU0

Serious question, are you a weeb?

can you teach me mongolian wrestling senpai?

why mediterraneans suck at building proper societies?

We did it in the past.
We are taking a rest before doing it again.
Also, the world now is anglo\germanic oriented and we are not used to that culture.

>that horrible dubstep

>Muay thay

Isn't it very effective for standing fight? Everyone's getting their BJJ/Judo training for ground, but other than that, it's either MT/Kick-boxing/TKD/Boxing.

>>that horrible dubstep
Reggaeton would have been a better choice

This tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=7boFUHTAqSs

Muay thay is extremely effective for standing fight and to attack. Aikido is extremely effective for defending and standing fight as well.
Karate is a good base for throwing powerful punches and kicks but karate alone isn't very effective.
The worst is taekwondo in my opinion. Relying solely on kicks won't bring you anywhere

>Reggaeton

Go home, you are drunk.
Also, nobody listens to reggaeton in Portugal (thank god)

Yeah, cause kizomba and huehue music is so much better

You can choose to go to places where huehue and kizomba is not allowed.

I visited last year and I couldn't escape it. Restaurants, clubs, beaches, radio... fucking cancer

karate and taekwondo both need boxing/kickboxing to be effective in my experience. and aikido is pretty much useless

I met an Icelandic Judoka on an Archaeology trip near Scunthorpe in England.

He's got some tournament wins under his belt.

i used to do tae kwon do, dont make me beat u up senpai

you slime turkish cuck (turkish not turkik because you are anatolian with no identity because you refused it a century ago) why do you defend the people who despise you, who put you down, thsoe nordicucks (THEY are the subhumans) mock you all the time calling you cockroach, don't defend them anymore

Shit nigga, take a breath, calm down.