Which Sup Forums general is the most autistic or has the most autists in it?

Which Sup Forums general is the most autistic or has the most autists in it?

/brit/ without a shadow of a doubt.

balt ausnz

It's the Japanese Thread, a nest of weebs.

/deutsch/ I regret learning a single word of that language

/lat/ is full of retarded argentines repeating the same terrible memes for 4 years.

Not sure if that counts as autistic but damn, it's annoying

This

i wish they would all be banned,circlejerk somewhere else

best memes and bantz form in free enviroment

/v4/ is full of normies there's only 2-3 Virgins

/brit/ always makes me cringe hard

/brit/
Why would you even ask, you already know the answer

/Deutsch/ no fucking question. Holy shit, the autism.

I'd guess its /deutch/.
Haven't you guys heard of KC?

>haven't you heard of KC
I have, I just refuse to go back

this desu. /lat/ is so autistic that they're literally incomprehensible to anyone outside their circlejerk.

I am confused by the finnish generals.
90% of the posts seem to be about mommy or pianos

I'll play ur mum like a piano m8.

who?

/cum/
it was started by autists and is exclusively populated by them. Nothing but terrible memes, awful posters, and tripfags.
/lat/ is pretty bad, they post the same shit all the time and there are so many fucking weebs, but not quite as bad as /cum/.
Why that shit thread is allowed is beyond me.

/luso/ is pure shitposting. Literally dicks, traps, hentai 24/7... It's as cancerigenous as Sup Forums.
/mena/ used to be beyond autistic in the past but they are cooler now. I guess that /brit/ takes the lead in autism by now.

Best general is /fr/. It's the only educated place in this cesspool.

This post confuses me.

This. Everytime I go there, I know they're speaking in spanish yet I don't understand them. The Simpsons memes are funny for a while, but after a couple of velas they get old quick.

It's the most normie thread on here besides /v4/ if that guy above is telling the truth.

How old are luso posters?
Mena is full of autistic manchildren, thats a given, islam is like a guidebook for that.

/brit/

/brit/ needs to be nuked 2bh

/lat/

>/cum/
>normie
Oh wow, you're either a /cum/shit or have never socialized in your life. /cum/ has the worst posters, it exudes autism with all of the tripfags and Canada-tier shitposters. At least the Canadians are trying to troll, the /cum/tards are just autistic to the point of mental retardation though.

foder traps não é gay psh

/ex-yu/ is a serbocroat pissing contest and lewds of (black) girls

Pretty autistic imo

/mena/ is one of the most autistic low iq naive generals desu lads
naive because for example they all believe they have 3 femanon posters in their general even if the """"grills"""" have never proven themselves ever whatsoever
/mena/ was never good and it will never be

>Best general is /fr/. It's the only educated place in this cesspool.
true, I don't know if /fr/ is THE best, but it certainly is one of the best

Mate I barely go into any general but there are many normies in /cum/

Anime posting too but that's in like every general

>Best general is /fr/. It's the only educated place in this cesspool.
/fr/ is 100% normie, add it to the normie generals my friend:

/brit/ 2bh

/lat/ to be honesto, it needs more srs discussion, oc and maps

The average age is 20 years old. (2016, June 19). Retrieved from my ass.

Who do you guys like black grills so much? I mean, I love black grills but I grew up around them my entire life. There aren't any in that part of the world iirc.

Most of the shitpost comes from the brazilians.
The portuguese shitposters are usually early college people. I don't know but there aren't old people there except for rare exceptions

I think the most cringy people in /mena/ moved out. I don't see as many anime shitposting there.
However, i agree with the low iq naive posting. They usually don't have a clue about western culture yet they try to emulate it and it fails horribly.
It's funny to watch them argue over who is more "white" there.

However, if you ask them cultural stuff and so on they usually reply politely.

>/fr/ is 100% normie

Not at all. I think it's 50-50

I can only speak of ours, but it has it's days.

Days when it's just full ADHD shitposting with anime up the ass, and days when most of it is assburger level serious discussions with walls of texts and barely any images save for graphs.

Ah, i forgot.
There's also a wageslave portuguese that posts there sometime. He works as a wageslave in a factory and from what he tells us his life is pretty miserable.
I think he is one of the most depressed and sad persons on Sup Forums but he is a good poster