IT'S

IT'S

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/flights/?hl=en-US&gl=us#search;f=TIJ;t=YVR;d=2016-07-14;r=2016-07-18;tt=o;q=tijuana to vancouver
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1JNvhQpyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyotaje#Migrant_fees_and_Coyotaje_start-up_costs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CURRENT

YEAR

>inb4 the usa builds a tunnel from mexico to canada to channel the meheecans away

J

Guess he needs to get more liberal voters here. Can't wait until pakistan is next.

Wont need to

They will go straight through to Canada for welfare

Wait... doesn't lift mean he puts them higher? Like they need to show more money or what ever?

Nice

They're doing this solely to make Trump look bad.

In this situation "lift" carries the "pick up and move" definition. To "lift a requirement" means to remove it.

it means he will get rid of it, like taking the lid off a can

So does that mean the wall is no longer needed now that they'll just bypass the U.S. in search of Canadian welfare?

It means no visa needed, just passport. But this is for tourism/brief trips, not permission to live and work in Canada.

Wtf I love Canada now

Wow, we're getting Mexicans that can afford plane tickets rather than border hopping scum

Wtf I hate Trudeau now

I'm more of a bridge guy but a tunnel will do the job.

I look forward to a future where I can go to Vancouver and buy dog-meat tacos from a truck run by a guy named Wu Long Gonzalez.

Genius idea. Just have "hole in the wall" that Trump just totally accidentally missed that just so happens to have a tunnel, with a working railway system in it, and it goes straight to Canada from the US-Mexico border.

>he thinks a plane ticket is somehow impossible for poor people to purchase

just wait for trump deportations, give mexican choice north or south and which they will pick?

One way to get conservative voters behind high speed rail!

>If you ban migrants, they win

>give mexican choice
lol, you're too kind mr english teacher.

Are you retarded? Plane tickets are expensive for even me. Mexicans are clearly not on average making over 40k a year

I really hate sheltered underrage cunts on Sup Forums

Google Toronto to Tijuana

I never realized that the refugees we get are good people because they can pay the money to get here. Thanks for the brilliant insight, Ricky.

I literally know Mexicans who want to bring family here to work illegally, but couldn't because they couldn't get the tourist visa due to finance issues.

I've also been asked by Mexican youth backpackers for money and seen them at government buildings on the same day trying to get financial help. Homeless shelters don't exactly ask for proof of citizenship, either.

A lot of the illegals here are "tourists" who overstay their visas.
It's probably more expensive to hire a smuggler

Nigga i can fly to amsterdam for like 30-100 eurodollaridoos

They aren't paying for plane tickets you moron

You think the Syrian refugees Canada go paid for plane tickets?

Another underrage Finn, when will you runts be range banned

What a terrible mistake

Fuck yeah, i dont need to travel to an asian country to rape an asian girl.

it is lol

google.com/flights/?hl=en-US&gl=us#search;f=TIJ;t=YVR;d=2016-07-14;r=2016-07-18;tt=o;q=tijuana to vancouver

YESSSSSSSSSS!!! OUR ILLEGALS WILL FLOCK TO CANADA!!!

>You think the Syrian refugees Canada go paid for plane tickets?
hahahaha either they paid for the tickets or canada did.
Pick your fantasy.

Their entire family pools money into the ticket, you nigger. Then they help work it off and live off nothing in an overcrowded house while literally using our social services to help cover food costs.

These faggots access hobo shelters for free food to help keep costs down further. There's also a reason our food banks are becoming increasingly stressed -- foreigners abuse the fuck out of them.

They were put in place by Harper because of all the Mexicans coming here and claiming asylum and living off the government or just straight up disappearing.

A plain ticket from Mexico to Canada is like a few hundred dollars, getting brought in to europe by smugglers is thousands.

You must be barely 18 because you keep calling everyone who doesn't agree with your dumbness underage. Fuck off, Ricky.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

are european people really this retarded?

put a couple of coca buns up your ass and the flight is yours mr.goatsecoatl.
GODSPEED

So the agenda is basically NA Union with no borders?

It's almost like all Leftists worldwide have the same unspoken agenda. Oh wait, no, that's a conspiracy.

>afford plane tickets

>want to go to Canada?
>sure, what i need to do.
>bring this bag of cocaine inside tour anus and rob 5 places when you get there. And this air plane ticket is yours.
>ariba ariba

are you?
You niggas are so poor that it makes you dumb.

get ready to get spic'd my leaf friends

bro, LatAms already spend thousands to come to America just so they can leave their violent shitholes

$600 isn't a lot to leave a violent shithole for a country that will give them free shit and is too pussified to deport them

>I literally know

>canadian education

LA RAZA

You see, unemployment in the US is caused by not having enough workers. You see, if there were more workers and wages go down, businesses would hire everybody and there'd be no more unemployment, right?

It's a combination of no critical thinking skills and the fact that they don't realize how tiny their continent is.

why are your people so intent on leaving mexico and then being so patriotic about it when they are benefiting off another country

Ha, thanks.
>the more you know

A-at least they take our beef!

C-current year!

Some of the Syrian "refugees" were paying traffickers 5k EUR to get to Europe. Those fuckers literally sell all their hovels and donkeys and throw everything they have towards getting to their destination.

chicanos are 99% of the time scum, what do you want me to do

Cos the ppl posing as mexicans are probably from Guatemala. Or just retarded.

a new wall will be needed for washington state and new england states :^)

Chicanos
We don't like them either

>scum 99% of the time*

Cos they think they can just collect the welfare bucks here.

Go read about why the visa requirement was put in place pedro.

nice cocaine will be cheaper and better, can't wait to get back

This
Many Central Americans try to pass themselves as Mexicans, that way they just get deported to the other side of the border instead of all the way down there

>he thinks poor people in latin america can afford a plane ticket
most people don't leave their country in their lifetime

If poorfags can't afford to travel, how do we get millions upon millions of Mexican illegals?

¡MEHEEKAN PRIDE, CABRON!

*unzips wallet and spends welfare card*

Under the "tourism" pretext like the 80% of illegals stay forever.

For example, this guy is literally saying that when you arrive to Argentina you have to say it's for tourism, and then stay.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1JNvhQpyc

>think

Look at this racist

No, the spic hordes will be driven back come January
W-won't they?

What about legalizing weed? Why didn't he do that yet?

Because they're not travelling by plane

Fuck, this isn't hard to understand

hopping the border doesn't cost anything

they can just walk across/under the border from whichever shithole they came from
walking across the entire continental US to get to canada will be quite a bit harder

I'm getting really tired of this meme. You didn't see any Central american flags at the Trump protests, only mexican. Mexicans love blaming central Americans for everything because they're an easy target that nobody defends

you are retarded

cause he really can't, it was just a meme to gain votes from the 99% weed smoking hippie hipster leftist feminist canadian youth

Tell that to Uruguay

Actually it does, they're paying traffickers thousands of dollars to cross, which is significantly cheaper than a plane ticket. Some of you have no fucking idea how illegal immigration works.

>why didn't he dude weed yet
I think there are treaties between the US and Canada that say that we'll stop helping them with the Drug War if they legalize weed usage

Nah the US will just start doing to Mexicans what Mexico does to Central Americans
Meaning they're all gonna be funneled to you
Have fun lad

It's like talking to a brick wall

Fucking end yourself m8

It's not going to happen. Trudeau is a spineless clown and is going to run this country into the ground.

Actually the other way is grammatically correct as well I believe

Are you functionally retarded? Do you actually think people just pack up their shit and trek to the US by themselves?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyotaje#Migrant_fees_and_Coyotaje_start-up_costs

>visitors

>They're doing this solely to make Trump look bad

This is why I hate Canada. Their only goal is to be a more progressive version of us.

Can we crowd fund billboards?

>Cuck'd

They're either
1) illegals who are mad that they don't get as many benefits as they want because they're in a country illegally
2) As one of the bags of beans stated, they're children of immigrants who want to feel special
3) As the Finn stated, there are also other central Americans who claim to be Mexicans. A had a buddy whose family was from El Salvador, and he always told people his family was mexican. It wasn't until I saw a flag from El Salvador at his place that I figured out where they were from

harper was a failed neocon but my god I miss him.

I have trouble believing it is down to trump. This was put in place by the conservatives and now JT is trying to look like a leader of some sort. We are just going to end up with millions of new liberal voters is all.

What do they do when they get denied refugee protection? Commit suicide? Go back home to become hobos?

Hes a true Quebecer at heart, wasting money left and right and taking care of social issues that nobody cares about

>Trudeau is a spineless clown
Somebody didn't watch the debates. Trudeau thoroughly cucked harper.

They go to the U.S.

Illegal work, the same as Mexicans here. They have huge networks that allow them to pick fruit of whatever the fuck for below the minimum wage. Apparently living like a 2nd class borderline slave is still better than living in Mexico.

we probably hate them more than you do

our government does shill immigration quite hard instead of trying to fix this shithole. I mean it's not just the government's fault; people are also crap by their own volition and ignorance but damn

If Mexicans wanted to go to Canada, they'd already be there.

Does Trudeau speak good English?

Canada didn't have a visa requirement for Mexicans a few years ago, though. This is just going back to that.