Why are Americans so damn cool?

Why are Americans so damn cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2iEes9bzbg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-7a2gLDjI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018252/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they live next to us

I can't deal with all the hate we get from everyone else sometimes. It just comes off as autistic sour grapes desu

I could confirm her nipple location in your pic.

wow!

>fatty
>Donald Trump
>guns

.....nope

Explain ONE thing wrong with anything Trump has ever said.
Go ahead, I'm waiting.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

kiddingme.ru

So do i Nip-san, so do i..

Guys I found the Trump babby

THIS IS THE AMERICAN

He said Belgium is a beautiful city.
It's ugly af

FUCKING WHITE MALE

It'd not even a city

youtube.com/watch?v=n2iEes9bzbg
Are you saying Trump was wrong?

Lel

He isn't married to me

The problem is that most of his statements are completely meaningless, ad hominems, or just complete lies.
It would be pretty nice if you could name one plan of his that he has actually clarified upon, made concrete, and defended properly.

childish and immature

Thank you for the (You)s, they feel good. I'm going to take a big dump now, and then a shower.

Kek'd

yeah this board is for ameriboos

weeb posters tend to hide their weebness here because they know they are targeted and dont want to be bullied by ameriboos so they seldom show it to others or sperg it out only on generals.

and literally 95% of third worlders on this board are a genuine amerboo to the core.

overall i barely see someone actually despising america except for some of germans( have a storing anti america poster), turks, japanese, and few of wild poles who come from nowhere. the rest is nothing but ameriboo circlejerking.

He is just such a vulgar scum that he makes even Bush look sane.

moreover saying, he’s a real flip-flopper, for example he had said American troops in japan would be walking out for the first time,
and a little while ago he turned his opinion to pay us much more money

Exactly, he has no clear plans whatsoever, he just say bunch of random "important" words and gets away with it most of the time, how can you not tell that he's just as much as a liar as clinton is ?

"It doesn't matter what our plan is.
What matters is who we are."

ten replies, not one answer
leftists, everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-7a2gLDjI

What is her name?

Literally poor man's Berlusconi.

Pathetical

Will you actually defend that?
Where is he going to get the money, loan it from his father?
Lowering taxes is the simplest form of populism, but you need to be able to explain which expenses you're going to cut.

>we're gonna lower taxes! while amping up military spending, building the wall, and forcing china to impose tariffs on our exports to them!

great fucking plan, can't wait to see you guys go full greece and default on your denbts

Post the entire thing, it gets worse

You still didn't explain why any of these are bad

"China"

>lower tax revenue
>increase expenditure

It would cut revenue and I don't know what he would do about current expenditures

If he plans to default on the debt or renegotiate the interest, that would shake confidence in the American system. People store their capital in the US during times of economic uncertainty. That capital would likely flood out if people lost confidence in us

CHYNA

We don't ever have to default because we issue our own currency. We're the most powerful country in the world; whenever we print a dollar, its worth a dollar.

>whenever the Federal Reserve prints a dollar, it's worth whatever the Fed wants it to be
Fixed

Is that a quote of his?
Modern currency doesn't work that way, but solving the problem that way would make your currency lose a lot of value, and all of the trust people have in it.

If people stop believing the dollar is a safe haven, then you'll have problem. One way of losing your credibility is by arbitrarily doing what you said

what did the girl in red sweater stepped on?

You're welcome for the PAX Americana. China would be inside of your asshole without us.

>Modern currency doesn't work that way
Modern currency works exactly that way. In fact, older currency never worked that way. Dollars are fake, and everyone banks on it. No one will devalue the dollar.

>arbitrarily doing what you said
We've been doing it since we left the gold standard.

Donald Trump is going to repatriate a lot of wealth everyone didn't know we had

He's our Putin and these oligarchs are gonna pay up

sadly not my dick

There's an economical theory behind it. You can't just think "HMMM I'M GOING TO PRINT DOLLARS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW" and n ot expect a dollar devaluation and inflation in the US

>Donald Trump is going to repatriate a lot of wealth everyone didn't know we had
Fucking end this meme, it would never get past Congress

Trump is never going to win

>yeah this board is for ameriboos

This board hates America my man

This board is for Finnoboos

What I meant with 'modern currency doesn't work that way' is that actually printing the money is not the decisive point where the money actually comes into existence.
In fact, there are far more dollars out there than there are printed dollars, and those others are virtual. They're only printed once there seems to be a growing demand for cash.
Dollars are indeed 'fake', in the sense that they are not bound to the value of gold any more like in the past, but their value is now decided by the state or some institution authorised by the state to do so. Not exactly, but broadly. Most currencies are allowed to go up and down a bit.
This does not mean that a state can protect it against deflation. If a state does not adjust the value of their currency accordingly, people will simply stop buying it, increasing the deflation even further. At one point, people stop heeding the official course and start exchanging at lower rates, with the notable difference that no one will trust the official course any more.

Say that to my face and not online fucker, see what happens

>This board hates America my man
The Euros do it because Americans are easy to fuck with

And Britain would never get out of the EU

what the fuck are you talking about

For starters: he is running for president of the United States albeit his slogan is "make America great again". I don't know if he thinks he will run America or if he doesn't even know the name of his own country.

Because we don't give a fuck. What else makes someone cool?
We do what we want, nigga

TRUMP is never going to win no matter how much you crybaby racist marxists want him to

I think everyone knows what he's talking about when he says "America". I think everyone in the world knows what "America" means.
I think you're just an irrelevant 3rd worlder in denial. So you use language technicalities as a pathetic way to make your spic shithole seem relevant in the least bit.

She's trying on shoes because she is in a shoe store.

This desu. Hillary could probably do nothing between now and November and still handily win the election. Meanwhile, Trump is out of money and continues to lose support with each stupid thing he says.

>implying this isn't exactly what happens
Vaccinecucks will deny facts until they die of acute autism poisoning

where the fuck did americans took the vaccine=autism logic from anyway? i've seen it many time but its utterly baffling to me, i cant even begin to see reason of any kind. literally kindergarten level children babbling.

a britbong named andrew wakefield

one false study

>where the fuck did americans took the vaccine=autism logic from anyway?
We didn't, it's the normal reactionary faggots looking at one study that said that there might be a correlation

>I think you're just an irrelevant 3rd worlder in denial. So you use language technicalities as a pathetic way to make your spic shithole seem relevant in the least bit.
Welcome to the club :^)

This One study with falsified data, some anecdotal 'evidence', and a whole ocean of clickbait articles and terrible reporting.
If you want to read anything scientific, read this review.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018252/
It makes proper use of references and provides a clear overview, unlike any article you'll read that defends the 'vaccines cause autism' hoax

>All the polls show that remain will win!!!

Are you kidding or are you serious? Sarcasm doesn't travel well on the Internet.

The polls actually said leave would win.

Your post is exactly a mirror of his fallacious rhetoric.
Shit on everyone else to make yourself look superior. It works with uneducated people because it makes you feel something in this world.
Who is the pathetic?

Really? I only remember like one or two polls that had a slight edge for leave and the rest were remain

It differed over time. Leave had lead for a long time, then the bitch got shot and a day or so later remain had a slight lead.
Nothing like the lead Hillary's got at the moment, but a lot can still change before the election.
You guys better hope it doesn't though.

Take comfort in knowing the US economy is not subject to the whims of others. 70% of our GDP comes from domestic consumption

We are the engine that drives the global economy, and with such massive internal economic power, others are drawn to that power as a way to make money for themselves. Anyone with money to invest will invest in America because it is a sure bet. That no matter what happens, even with no government like say Somalia, the economy would in fact IMPROVE in america just based on mercantilism and a culture of capitalism.

To think the US is beholden to some kind of monetary policy is absurd - the economy exists because its our economy. Pretty sure this was proven in the last recession when economists concurred the US government stepping in to help worsened the crises and in fact overstepped its bounds in regulating future growth

You're about a fifth of the world's GDP, which is impressive, but doesn't place you above basic economic principles. Your misplaced arrogance is laughable, I'd almost like to see Trump execute his ridiculous tax laws and see your state try to get away with constantly conjuring money to keep up with the deficits.
Trump's tax plan would cost the state 10 trillion dollars in 10 years. When you decide to create such amounts of money, the deflation is actually noticeable, even to the US people. When the deflation is so noticeable, people will start asking why their money is losing value.
And this all happens completely regardless of whether or not your international credibility goes down.

> usa
> cool

nah

more like a bunch of try hards :3

so he never said anything about closing loopholes on the richest americans who actually are the ones who pay the bills and have had a windfall since Bush Jr. came to power?

It didn't help that parents were taking that terrible study and saying stuff like, "I don't remember anybody having autism when I was a kid; we didn't have as many vaccines then either! Doctors don't know what they're talking about, big pharma is hiding that their vaccines cause autism!"

Tell me what he said exactly.
Are you talking about the stupid disappropriation thing?

You're welcome for the canal, jungle ape