WEEABOOS BTFOED

WEEABOOS BTFOED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8YXut6_56c
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466490686468.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopino
youtube.com/watch?v=LSJkMBMEwPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japan is shit. South Korea is best Asian country.

GoT is garbage, Re:Zero AOTY

>GOT
>Complex characters
>meaningful themes

The chinks should have won.

>GoT
>UK

maybe the actors, but not everything else including the author of the books they're based on

>amazing kpop that gives you the upmost feels
Feels in my dick you mean
youtube.com/watch?v=t8YXut6_56c

look at me mom im countering counter-culture again xdddd

looks like someone hasn't watched JoJo

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466490686468.webm

Is korean culture really loved by people in outside of Japan?

>No real normies watch this stupid shit

You just BTFO yourself OP, Japan is the clear winner.

>GOT
>UK
The author looks like a burger, the Most of the staff is burgers , HBO are burgers.

Only shitty conservatives without fucking taste or imaginative ability eat their usual shit of shitty Soaps

korean film can shine, sometimes

>millions of chinks literally tune in to your daily kdrama.
>literally only losers and weeeaboo faggots in the west watch your shitty cartoons

Millions of chinks without taste. Just like the same people who listen to Gangnam style on repeat

mommy look im defending my loser lifestyle with strangers on the internet.

Kpop is all the same assembly line mass produced music

Kdramas are all the same assembly line mass produced dramas

>GoT
>UK

hahahahahaha. No.

MUH DICK

>millions of chinks
that literally means nothing there are 1.4 billion of the dogeating riceniggers present. They will watch any dogshit that their censors pass through.

>Gendry

This is bait

GOT is american dummy

Truth

Korean dramas and anime are watched by the same people here.

>GoT
>UK
top quality bait my man

George R. R. Martin is a american and the show is made by HBO.

>WORST KOREA BTFO

foreign people like their k-pop, that's all I know

>any country of asia
>love

choice one

KIM is wonderful!

>loved by chinks
>loved by westerns

I prefer the latter even they are weeb.

Korean dramas are watched by Asian girls here.
Kpop is listened by Asian girls and their white friends.
Anime is watched by nerdy guys, but there's no real stigma unlike some other countries. Many people I know who watch anime are pretty popular.
Every second young person you'll talk to watches GoT though, it's literally the first thing you can talk about after the weather if you don't know a person well.

I don't know sure.
but I find brother hood shit.

Only .2% of films are censored in China tbf.

Television is quite literally for retards.

>The west
>Generic SUPER SRS high budget show based around fighting or crime

>South Korea
>Whatever America's doing

>Japan
>Some shit that's actually different from the rest of the world

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466490686468.webm

i'd say so. it's pretty obvious korean entertainment is the hollywood of asia

The only Korean stuff I have ever watched was last year when you guys had your annual shouting contest with the north. All I remember from it was that your commercials had a weird fixation on watermelons. Your newsreader was cute though.

Also watched some north korean tv and picked up bits of what appeared to be a wartime movie. Felt nostalgic because it reminded me of those old war movies from the 70's.

So what is up with those watermelons?

>japan
>different from the rest of the world

"lol"

One of the few animus I watched. Was pretty good.

>watched

Nice argument Koreaboo

Nobody likes your slant eye culture in general, but I think Japs have the best History of all Semi humans in East Asia

Man, why do Koreans hate Japan so much? I wish I knew the thought process that goes through the average Korean's head that inspired such deep-seated enmity.

Anime is a bunch of super hero teenie dramas, there is nothing original about that.

game of thrones is an american show

Weebs are literally delusional.

whaaaat why do they get webms with sound

>thought process that goes through the average Korean's head
Hivemind on steroids, catalyzed by their media

>Japan only makes anime

Try getting nuked by japan, maybe then you'll figure it out

says the country that literally fucked their own economy over

long live the new peoples army lad :^)

I've seen hundreds of anime series and only a hand full of them have even had anything drama related in, even less so anything super hero related

HeIlo reddit

Because they are brainwashed in that way by their education.
They need to do so. If not, they can't organize their country as one country.

That reminds me. If I want to get into toku shows what would you guys recommend?

Chyon senpai is wonderful!

another quality thread

>Says America

you guys have taken our place as the laughing stock of the west

Probably because you pick and choose what you watch. But you have to admit. The flavor of the month is usually something cringe worthy

You have it backwards. Japs hate Koreans because Koreans and Japs are crazy.

You can both be laughing stock tbqh

Maybe for the moment, could never overtake all the crazy shit you guys have done over the decades though

you're talking about the 1% from both countries. 99% from either don't give a shit

Well yeah sure, that same thing could be said about pretty much everything though

>people unironically listen to kpop

I mean, there are some objectively good animu worth watching. On the other hand, all kpop is cringeworthy and just a misinterpreted copy of american culture but instead with slant eyed offsprings of satan.

Kpop is just propaganda to demoralize south korean society, implenting a beauty standard no korean can meet, thus eliminating any sort of competition and it's just visiting the clinic to get yourself a new face. The whole society is based on competition and it's expected you work to worthless goals such as status and money your entire life, only so you can have your children go through the same kind of suffering.

I honestly believe the north is the democratic and free country out of the two, south koreans are willing slaves and while north koreans might be poor, souh koreans have no future but endless suffering with no real reward in sight.

That is wrong tbqh.
I know for a fact that even though Japanese appreciate kimchi, Koreans do have a negative association with many people.
They are also known to own many pachinko halls, which are despised by those who aren't addicted to that shit.

I'm too lazy to read Manga
See: flag

Oookay. So from what I can gather, there's a resentful sentiment on both sides in their media and education, and there's a longstanding historical bad blood. Okay, I guess that's understandable. Maybe time and trade will heal over old hurts in a few decades. It's sad to see two cultures with so much to offer always at one another's throats.

At the very least, it's not as bad as the deal with Israel and their neighbors, no?

Kurumu should have won.

Israel's neighbours are literal subhumans. There's some hope for Korea and Japan, but Korea likes to suck China's cock more and more so perhaps they won't completely reconcile any time soon.

just troll this site for utter losers XDDDDDD. okay im going back to hang out with normies now.

>Kpop is just propaganda to demoralize south korean society, implenting a beauty standard no korean can meet, thus eliminating any sort of competition and it's just visiting the clinic to get yourself a new face. The whole society is based on competition and it's expected you work to worthless goals such as status and money your entire life, only so you can have your children go through the same kind of suffering.

This is called consumer capitalism.

i think you're confusing zainichi with koreans. i meant as in koreans in korea and japanese in japan, as in fellow visiting tourists or exchange students for example

t. dumb weeb retard

keep glorifying people that killed your grandparents friends and brothers you sick fuck

Considering Japan doesn't carpet bomb South Korea every three years and killing hundreds of children in the process, essentially resetting any progress made by the palestinian people, I'd say no it's not.

Ah, I guess they don't have a problem with that.
It's mostly the North Koreans they don't like, because of the kidnappings.
I guess 99% of Japanese really do not care about South Koreans living in South Korea, that is true.

Answer my question first you shriveled penis.
What is the secret behind the watermelons?
Is South Korea secretly run by the watermelon mafia?

Btw, are there any metal fans in Korea? Metal community?

When i was in the Philippines there was korean shit all over the place

Well, I meant more like "us vs them" hiveminding, and I find this to be true for most Far East societies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopino
They're human beings m9, there's no need to be rude.

the CCP doesn't allow every movie to pass through bub.

The only people I've ever met who like Kpop are either Asian girls or ugly as fuck non-Asians. The music seems like shitty pop that serves as a commercial for plastic Korean "models". I do like the clothes though.

they also play starcraft, which is another form of suffering.

It's amazing how Kpop consistently manages to be even more vapid trash than western pop

slayers_boxer was a god

I don't see why people would compare those three shows - they have nothing in common.

Because autism

>GoT
>UK

The chicks at my high school loved the crap out of kdramas and kpop. Same at my college. When they found out someone was Korean or lived in Korean, they would ask "Did you see any celebrities?"

It really is the Hollywood of Asia.

Weebs watch korean shit here

my family never fought in world war 2 and I never said anything nice at all.

No, only special snowflakes and people with yellow fever who don't make any differences between asians in general. Most of the time people don't care about korean stuff.

2:35 makes this song better than any western pop song

>Amazing K-Pop
>Annoying J-Pop
youtube.com/watch?v=LSJkMBMEwPk

>Implying GoT isnt just Lord of the Rings with twist