Comment

Comment.

>whites in the South
>Asians and Mexicans in the North
>all the blacks in Oregon

Delete this immediately.

LMOA

why is alaska south of california

I wish native americans regain power and kick all of white and black scum out of america

WTF I hate America now

>Prediction for 2060 racial makeup is the same as the racial makeup of Texas today

Lel 44% of the pop of Texas is white.

hi fellow americans :)

Americans cant resist hispanics qts/alphas

they'll all be "white", except for 2nd generation snow flakes who pretend to know their parents country.

>native americans are taking back america
wew

Won't a lot of Hispanic people just "become white" the same way Italians and Slavs did back in the 1920s and 30s. That’s the thing that always gets me about these predictions; they fail to take into account that people's identities might change. Anglos were making the same dire predictions back in 1900 that mass immigration wold turn the country retarded and that the new groups weren't pure and couldn't assimilate.

SPIC'D

remember there are "white hispanics" in the area considered as white

tiny alaska :DD

youre reading that image wrong

Sucks

It's not going to happen in your lifetime. Most immigrants aren't even Hispanic Mexicans anymore. They're from south america.

>they'll all be "white",

Sure they will

Hispanics aren't Europeans.

>would turn the country retarded
Well, considering the 1905 and 1924 immigration laws heavily restricted further immigration, that didn't happen.

>remember there are "white hispanics" in the area considered as white
white hispanics aren't counted as whites

>white hispanics

Yes all 5% of them

White hispanics aren't counted as non-hispanic white.

But Arabs and Morrocans are so it balances out.

t. mulatto
You'll be singing a different tune when you realize all that growth is 1/4th and 1/16th """Hispanics"""

Cuckd

>classic image.jpg

If Argentina is considered "white", then so will Hispanic America.
Assuming that the Hispanics and whites mix, America will be a Castizo country.
Not the best option, but it's better than a blacker America.

They'll just redefine people as white like they always do.

Puerto Ricans are the worst with this shit
>"SOMOS TAINOS"
>Steals mohawk war dances

>They're from south america.
That's whiter than mehicans

We have to start considering mexicans white.
In England they don't consider poles "white".
If we applied the criteria for whiteness used in the UK to the USA we'd be coming in at like 30% white

The GOP and conservatism will grow and become more accepting to appeal to more people. It's happened before. It can happen again.

What?

We all know where our Spics come from, and 90% of them are from countries with mestizo populations above 90%.

Just because 40% write "white hispanic" on the census doesn't make them white.

>The GOP and conservatism will grow and become more accepting to appeal to more people. It's happened before. It can happen again.
Democrats overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

>let's state considering non-whites as white

>We have to start considering mexicans white.
>to start

fuck me, I meant "Hispanics" not "Democrats".

You're really just missing the point. Use your head.

Your post made no fucking sense desu senpai.

Look

First two would be named Smith or O'Hara and I'd buy it honestly.

This is why America being 60% white is bullshit. Some Hispanics and mixed people simply identify as white on the census and there's nothing that can stop that.

so america is brazil tier white.kek

We could do census concentration camps?

If we dug deep enough we'd find out that 10-20% of southern whites got black ancestry, and it would only be the start. Whiteness is overemphasised outside of activist groups because it's socially advantageous esp. when you're around yokels who think non-whites are born with tails or horns.

from wiki on census bureau
>White Americans are an ethnic group of the United States population who are considered or reported as White. The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa," and so is a wider group than European American. Like all official U.S. racial categories, "White" has a "Not Hispanic or Latino" and a "Hispanic or Latino" component, the latter consisting mostly of White Mexican Americans and White Cuban Americans. The term "Caucasian" is often used interchangeably with "White", although the terms are not synonymous.

2060 can't come soon enough tbqh familia

good. fucking white burgers voted reagan twice, hw once, dubya twice, lyndon johnson once, and now they gonna vote hillary/trump. i blame white americans for all the mess those presidents did in south america, middle east, and africa. fucking fat biblefuckers

maybe the hispanics will be lest war-mongering.

>american intelligence

we literally fight our wars for your country, stupid kike

Hispanic is not a race

and you will keep protecting us with a hispanic president. but at least i will know you won't invade iran and make enough chaos for a shiite version of ISIS to develop.

I'm not terribly surprised. And nobody on Sup Forums can act clueless either.
"Childless single men who masturbate to anime"

Would rather have latams than blacks to be honest.

I hardly believe it's 12%
Seems like a lot fucking more.

what's wrong with Hispanics?
European Americans are European Americans, I don't see the need for distinction.

>black percentage barely increases because of how much they murder each other

kek

Americans think spanish people are the same as indios and mestizos

It doesn't increase because hispanics are growing faster in numbers. Essentially, there will be more blacks in comparisson i whites.
There used to be 8 whites for every black, there will be 3-4 whites for every black in the near-ish future of that graph.

>all the asians go to canada

good bants

Wall's gonna change it.

>asians
>8%
This map is wrong.
Asia is now our largest source of immigrants and to imply that they would barely grow as a percent of our population is retarded.

>other
I-is that, m-muslim?

>implying they wont be bleached en masse

>Race
>Ethnicity

>Islam

we invaded iran because of the manipulative behavior of your big nosed leaders

hitler should have finished the job

Please tell me this is bait.

>we invaded iran
>American education

The point is that the growth in Hispanics will be in large part due to white-latin race mixing. This means that a lot of the Hispanics will be whiter.

>this is non-white

The way they currently classify whites means that there is already much less whites than the records show.

>non-white

Yep

People severely underestimate how many natives are here.

Pic related

Pay whites to breed. Blue/Green/Gray eye colors are the best. Hazel a shit but better than brown.

That's right, irish-americans are a huge portion of the "white" population :^)

But seriously the only non-hispanic whites that aren't really white and muslims and they are barely 1% of the population. What else could we even classify them as anyway? They clearly aren't asian, black or hispanic.

enemy combatants

I can't wait to contribute

You think a Muslim would identify as white? I'm from Lebanon and I'd rather chop my own dick off than identify as white desu.

Feels good desu

Me too 2bh

DELETE THIS

It's both sad and absolutely hilarious at the same time

kkkkkhhhhgglllllöäähgggg

(You)

> What else could we even classify them as anyway?
Middle Eastern

This is good. More diversity is good.

This is a bait study that was disproved.

Okay?

I'd rather have neither.

lol

USA is finished as a country.

And now with Trudeau opening the floodgates, Canada will turn into Mexico as well.

Actually, based upon your post and grasp of demographics, you are retarded.

What? No.

It is

>the only non-hispanic whites that aren't really white and muslims and they are barely 1% of the population

More like 3-5%.

>other

Is there a new "race" now?

Senores ganamos

excellent

>M-MUH MUSLIMS COMING 4 ME WITH THEIR SHARIA LAW!
>meanwhile the spics
Can't make this shit up. You dumbfucks deserve this for being so fucking stupid. I guess being overrun by spics is just fine so long as they don't kill any whiteys hahahaha

I see Spain is playing the long game

Que lindo es ganar muchachos

maybe asian mixed with white or black iddk

They have always favored genocide by fucking the locals into extinction

Those 1960s figures are kind of deceiving. The Hispanic % was actually more like 15% and the white was around 75. The US considers a lot of Hispanics as white (even if you are mestizo) so that number gets inflated. My parents are both considered white on my birth certificate (White/Spanish Origin) even though only my dad is the only one with majority spanish blood.

Yep