Can you tell me what is your plan now?

Can you tell me what is your plan now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/747754682387435521
youtube.com/watch?v=SoxxHeBJmz8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-leadership-brexit-poll-boris-johnson-theresa-may-prime-minister-conservative-party-leader-a7106941.html
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard one of his speeches other he sounded dumb and hateful as fuck.
Britain is deep shit if this dumbass becomes their PM.

>What's the plan B?!
>Run!

Boris actually has a full plan, he's just waiting until after the general election to unveil the gas chambers.

CRASHING THIS CURRENCY WITH NO SURVIVORS

Disregard that. I guess he was just tired.

twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/747754682387435521

n-number 10 should've had this planned!

Crashing this country

>"who's got a plan?"
>it ain't me starts playing

1.Brexit
2.???
3.Profit

will he kick the queen out as well?

>What's plan B?
>In English, Doc!

>makes London secede
>becomes lord mayor
>dosen't have to share the jewbux with the sheep fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=SoxxHeBJmz8

>so, what's plan B?
>that WAS plan B!!!
>and what is plan C?
>RUN!!!!!

It should be a better haircut

>Boris
>Having a plan
He's just winging it, as is everyone.

The untidy mop on his head is part of Boris's bumbling buffoon image that makes people not take him seriously and therefore just assume he can't be a threat, and also makes absolute madmen vote for him as a joke. It keeps coming back to bite them in the arse. See him first becoming the mayor of London, then leading Brexit, and soon becoming Prime Minister. It keeps happening.

I guess hair can have this effect on people. Look at Trump. If anyone here is looking to become President or prime minister in his country consider this its valuable information.

Crashing this union, with no survivors.

With any luck, Theresa May will be PM.

Who is she? a witch?

lol no

give me Boris

A sensible politician who could negotiate with the EU without the stigma Boris has already.

It's a bit annoying how everyone is still just going "um, err, well it depends on who the new PM is".

>A sensible politician
Mass surveillance is sensible

>implying it isn't

the plan is to revel in our sovereignty for a bit
now jog on

Gold

But Boris has that hair dude it shows dominance. does that Theresa lady have crazy hair?

writing another erdogan poem

Not really, she does seem to be pretty popular though:
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-leadership-brexit-poll-boris-johnson-theresa-may-prime-minister-conservative-party-leader-a7106941.html

Destroy Europe 2bh

I bet he really regrexits throwing away his American citizenship right now.

Stop being so scared of freedom you fucking heard animals. Are other western countries that are not part of the EU doing badly? Bloody not at all, so shut the fuck up and start working on making Britain great again.

wait, he did a great job as mayor of London?!

t. voted for him twice :DD

There is none

The vote was used to destabilize Cameron

Since they won, Cameron goes "Fuck this shit, you deal with it", so whoever comes in after him is forced to deal with the fallout and give it his face

The campaign was mostly based on BS that angry, poor people that have been fucked since Thatcher believed and vented on

Brexit has no real plan, and their last hopes seem to be dashed as EU won't allow informal talks

Brexit side is now backpedalling and Damagecontrolling hard on all their promises during the campaign

In short, this should be fun

[intense background music playing]

Why do you think she's popular? wasn't she a remain voter?

Can you please tell me more about this man?

I only know he fucked up big time.

Is he popular? Liked? Spoonfeed me pls.

lmao

>Brexit has no real plan, and their last hopes seem to be dashed as EU won't allow informal talks

Kek. I love Merkel.

Täst tuliki aika ginostava reissu.

The poll in that article I posted seems to suggest that she's popular, more so than Boris.

He's a big guy

It's just like Battlestar Galactica. The Cylons may have had a plan, but the writers sure as fuck didn't.

>and start working on making Britain great again.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahha

it's european trump supporter types that are doing the work in destroying europe shlohmo

>I am increasingly troubled by those individuals who are unable to accept the outcome of the referendum. On Monday I read a Daily Telegraph column by a man who, in a desperate attempt at irony, writes under the nom de plume “Boris Johnson”. “Boris” calls for European free trade, a single market, the right of people “to live; to travel; to study; to buy homes and to settle down” anywhere in the EU, and an “intense and intensifying European cooperation and partnership in a huge number of fields”. Will the Europhiles never give up? Do they not understand democracy? Accept it, “Boris”: your side lost.
Dr Martin Spence
Associate professor of history, Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids, Minnesota, USA

this is great

Isn't the trend towards more regional economic integration?

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html