Sweden
Pic related, a classic italian 'za

with pineapple

Ahmed, this is far too thick to be proper italian pizza

Ham, salami and ananas

1- murrica
2- i prefer it to taste good

With sea food.

With that red American salami that's named after the paprika fruit and forms pools of grease on the spots where mushrooms and olives aren't.

Not enough cheese to be a real pizza
Next

too many banana peppers. you wouldn't be able to taste anything else

>'za
m'lady

That's not classic though, I mean look at that crust.

>the gayest pizza ever

>American 'za
>a dressing instead of toppings
>no mushrooms ever

yep, it checks out

Pizza with anything sweet is cancer

What does pizza taste like with el cocain?

nah, perfect amount. the toppings aren't properly cooked tho. also not enough onion imo.

all a pizza really needs for toppings is
>sausage
>onions
>mushrooms

>no mushrooms

Are you blind?

hey I recognize that episode
it's from pantaleone's pizzeria
his pizza is shit because he is greek :^)

México

La toluqueña

Nothing beats quattro stagioni

Where are the fucking cheese in your pizzas ? At last in France we make proper pizzas.
This restaurant make god tier pizzas, see pic

It's all over the place. There's just tons of shit on top of it.

Low a tone with me, I'm not your gf.

Kek, I can relate to that too much right now. How did you know?

there's an old Italian guy called Rino living down my street, he and his Polish wife have a small pizzeria and italian food store which look like they were taken straight out of the commie times but man, isn't this man's pizza the best thing ever made

I used to work in a pizzeria and in a semi-exclusive Italian restaurant but this guy beats it all and is also a super nice (at least it seems so, he only speak Italian despite living in Poland for quite a while and having a family with Polish woman)

I like bacon and tomato pizza and it's what I order the most

I also like meatlovers(pepperoni, bacon, sausage, ham), Canadian(pepperoni, bacon, mushroom), Hawaiian(ham and pinapple), deluxe(pepperoni, green pepper, mushroom)

it's pretty hard to fuck up pizza, I'll eat anything except anchovies or olives

I want my pizza with lots of shoarma or kebab and lots of garlic sauce. It's one thing that diaspora mudslimes did right.

I prefer to have the peppers on the side so I can have a bite of one when I want. Plus they taste better uncooked.

But I agree about the rest of the toppings.

>underrated post

Also The crust is way too dry imo.

this is relevant to my interests

Chicago deep dish Hawaiian

They just chuck a bunch of shoarma meat on top of a pizza and it's fucking astounding.

people that say 'za should be shot

>this thread

>DUTCH KEKS IN CHARGE OF CREATING A PROPER KEBAB PIZZA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just took a picture from google images when I entered 'shoarma pizza' so it might as well be one of yours, obnoxious tripfag.

1. Flag;
2. Anything goes. My personal top3:
>any pork variety
>chicken + catupiry
>chocolate + condensed milk

Looks tasty as fuck.

I have a hard time choosing my favorite pizza. I love variety and like different combinations.
Pizza is like sex. I never turn it down even when I know it will be bad.

I fucking love kebab shop pizza. However the only kebab shops here refuse to produce nutrition facts so I usually end up getting Dominoes or going for a frozen pizza.

In my opinion it is fucking disgusting arrogance that these turkish fucks refuse to provide nutrition info. Pic related is a response when I emailed the local kebab shop concerning the calories in their Hawaiian Pizza.

Hi OP. Canada here. I generally enjoy having the typical Hawaiian Pizza dish, besides that, probably a meat lovers, a plain cheese pizza, or a pizza topped with olives, onions, ham, beef and pepperoni.

pizza is shit. pizza isn't british.

POST SOME GOZA

Just like you abu bakr.

Well are you the guy he thought you were

This.

Who else here /shrimponpizza/ masterrace?

If it's an englishman who judge food, i'm out of this.

Thin pizza with prosciutto and mushrooms

But that character was a jew