Post videos of your countrymen dealing with rude migrants

Post videos of your countrymen dealing with rude migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np84GeA1JCw
youtube.com/watch?v=9cKshKC6EDg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTyB9wQocnM
youtube.com/watch?v=CYaEW0JxBxg
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=ckAu-k6E9qc
youtube.com/watch?v=uO0XRUy3vQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=V_Nr31Lv6H8
youtube.com/watch?v=QQZxeReCUW4
youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8
youtube.com/watch?v=WS4hReZnOM8
youtube.com/watch?v=aOhgXwbF4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=DAtAs47qnw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>read "rude" as "nude"
>disappointed

*cringes*

what's happening in the second video?

This is off topic, but this
youtube.com/watch?v=XTyB9wQocnM

Homeless Japanese v.s. rude gaijin visitors w/ Japanese gaijin hunters

Sadly I experience far more vitriol from my countrymen than migrants. Wish we could deport skangers desu

youtube.com/watch?v=CYaEW0JxBxg
the fckn music lmao

"This incident happening on the 21st of May 2016 in Arnsdorf, near Dresden. The Iraqi Refugee located in the asylum center nearby has been to the supermarket the day before and bought a PrePaid Phone card. He came back to protest that the phone card did not work, but when the cashier woman checked she saw all the minutes were already used. When the refugee heard that he apparently snapped and grabbed 2 wine bottles with which he threatened the cashier.

Then the video begins and you see the men from an unknown "Bürgerwehr" or Civilian Patrol dont talk around and grabbed the refugee. They tied his hands with cable binders and sat him down on the parking area of the supermarket."

sounds like a typical ghetto black here.

do you have tons of people defending him and calling the Civilian Patrol racists?
did you have any riots with refugees trashing and looting local businesses?

Sort of makes me sad that everyone in the 2nd video except for the migrant is old. If the Germans don't have kids the migrants will be the only future of germany

>Burgerwehr
>burger

Beautiful.

That's right friend
We won
Kraut will never ruin europe again

>BURGERGEWEHR

It means 'citizen' in German and Dutch, there's nothing funny

..?
you should probably watch to the end of the video before posting.

yeah, I mean some young dudes finally intervened, but MOST people in that store were pushing 60. They're old as fuck senpai :(

Why didn't they just call the cops in both situations?

They probably gassed jews while they were young

Some of them probably killed americans too

its a grocery store in the middle of the day. old people and jobless losers would all that would be in there in any first world country.

cops wont do shit
cops would come in too late

look, I don't want them to be nazis, but do you really want this instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

It's just the way Germans always were
They can never be normal
At least now they're harmless

youtube.com/watch?v=ckAu-k6E9qc

poles can never be not butthurt

i just realized how easy it would be to abduct one of these undocumented people.
we must do something to combat this migration

you vape bro?

oy

Cops were called in both situations, but as usual they were probably busy with hunting stoners or their equipment was not working because the government did cut off money for the police in the past few years. And also they are trained to behave political correct.

>mfw youtube.com/watch?v=uO0XRUy3vQ8
This is so satisfying. Thanks OP for reminding me these kinds of videos exist.

You just found that in releated videos

Was that not what I was implying?

You are from Poland

Yes

Fuck off, Bartosz. Those people in the video are not old enough to have expierenced the second world war as soldiers.
You are just talking germanophobic bullshit again.

>oy gevalt oy gesheft these filthy germanophobes

>in my country
Based old man.

Come on, someone post some more Russian videos from Liveleak or something.

The liveleak version also said that the supermarket had called the police multiple times that day with similar issues with migrants and they didn't come that time, but the neighbourhood watch did. The woman filming at the end remarks that it's pathetic they need to rely on the volunteer group instead of the police.

I think they also tied him to a tree for police to grab him later, and that SJW groups were really pissed off about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_Nr31Lv6H8

Yea, I didn't want to post the whole text from liveleak, because it was a bit too long.
This video came up just some weeks ago. Leftists were very butthurt because of it, but as far as I know it turned out that this was not a right-wing vigilante group, but random Germans from outside of the supermarket, who have heard about what's going on and went in there to help.

Kek, I've seen this one before.

hehehe

Is this real footage or some kind of comedy show?

youtube.com/watch?v=QQZxeReCUW4

German is a very condescending language.

Heul doch, Du Schwächling.

>literally nothing happens

Somalians are such weak little rats they even get btfo by girls

youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8

>K market

Needs to be switched to KKK market

Public humiliation happens. Danes aren't violent

Absolutely based.

How? I just see this goatfucker discussing and nothing more. I don't understand them. What is his problem?

something like this happened to me once

>family lives in the middle of the woods
>visit with indoor cat on holiday
>cat gets outside and freaks out
>runs up a tree
>nighttime, freezing cold outside, several things in woods could kill him/eat him
>try blasting him out with a water hose
>doesnt work, now he's just cold and wet and shivering (and so am I)
>me and dad decide to chop down tree
>tree falls over onto another tree
>cat jumps from first tree into next
>fuck... chop down second tree
>cat still hanging on in branches a few feet above where we can reach him
>tired, wet, cold, angry.. lose my fucking shit
>grab tree trunk and shake tree around like a lunatic
>cat finally falls out and i grab him so tight i nearly smash the life out of him

Our women are standing up for some reason, maybe our men are just too effeminate

youtube.com/watch?v=WS4hReZnOM8

That's just wrong though. That black woman probably contributes more to our society than the raging white trash whore.

why are somalis so fucking shit?

>burger citizens
lmao

That's kind of awesome in a ridiculous way. Cats, especially sheltered ones are nightmares to deal with when they get outside and become startled.

That Russian video is still one of my favourites. Everyone seems so happy despite the chaos.

had it too easy in sweden

Fetti, was geht?

In reality, we're not much better off

;_; Nice assumptions. Bitch cant even speak finnish and "shes a nurse" ayy lmao gtfo

Because the majority of non polish migrants here are little China folks that just wanna open dodgy electronics stores, I doubt most of them come here to fuck with us.

She literally dindu nuffin though. Just because bigger portion of black people are shit doesn't mean they all should be treated like that.

You're not very intelligent if you don't realize that. Just imagine being a decent black person, and receiving 0 credit because you're black. Even Obama is regarded as a "nigger muslim", yet he's among the best presidents they've ever had.

It fucking sickens me. Everyone is an individual.

How do you know? Did you see the start of that arguement?
>You're not very intelligent if you don't realize that.
fuck off if you cant understand that. Show me the whole video and we'll talk.

top lel m8

You're just so biased you can't even comprehend logic. If it was a black person raging to a Finnish one you wouldn't think the black one is the victim and you fucking know it, you racist biggot

haha. retard.

why do people run from the police in this country?
i mean you already have a slight chance of dying if you do EVERYTHING right.. why would you increase your risk of dying by doing something obviously wrong like running or resisting or talking shit?
so many retards, not enough... no.. actually... probably more than enough bullets...

>go out for a jog
>get shot

The video starts half way, they obviously have had exchange of words before she pulled her phone out. Stop being such a bitch.
>talking about logic and shit to me after that media cry me a river piece.

they see it in the movies or in video games

also by default, criminals are idiots.

Also nice use of racist biggot amerilard memes.
+1

>yet he's among the best presidents they've ever had
actually he's being rated on Bush level of incompetence for fucking the middle east up further by withdrawing before things were more stabilized, and introducing a poorly thought out healthcare bill that did more damage than good and brought up peoples healthcare costs.

plus racial tension have skyrockted under him. he originally acted like USA was no longer racist when he got elected, but when people started hating him around term 2 election he started pulling the race card and race baiting along with the media which just made everything worse. the economy hasn't been doing wonderful either, and tax dodging just keeps getting worse. corporate tax rates are so high companies in the USA move their HQ to Canada to try and escape it, costing Americans lost of money.

There's no reason to assume that the black one engaged, and she clearly states that she contributes to society yet the raging whore doesn't care and makes Sup Forums tier statements about her race, and you still defend her and make ridiculous assumptions because you're a racist

Visit Germany if you can it's crazy, there are hardly any young people at all.

I almost was going to mention that its literally just his opinion. But hey, i'm the biased one here and not this fucking cuckface :D:D:

t. Mitch McConnell

I could tell you i'm the king of the moon and that doesn't make it true.
Kinda hard to believe a fucking nurse in Finland cant speak finnish dont you think? Might be um.... KINDA ESSENTIAL FOR THE JOB NO?

You wouldn't think Trump is any better, would you?

oh now you just have to know what he thinks about trump dont you?? Cos you're the fucking biased piece of shit here :D:D:D

>Bush level of incompetence for fucking the middle east up further by withdrawing before things were more stabilized
The withdrawal timetable was established during the Bush administration.
>plus racial tension have skyrockted under him
Yeah, racists don't seem to like a biracial president for some reason. Crazy, huh?

GAGSOIS BISDA BAPPA BOPPA BIPPA DE DE DE DE

The user who is mad at you is just stuck in his opinion. If he thinks Obama was a good president he hasn't followed anything he's actually done. Like wanting to support the islamic rebels because Assad is a dictator for Russia, instead of a dictator for the US. The only people who like Obama were child minded folks who liked him for reddit type memes where he was holding a light saber and doing "nerd" stuff. Very medicore, forgettable leader.

I don't know who that is.

If you can't think of a response just say so instead of making a further fool of yourself.

How do you know she doesn't speak Finnish? Maybe the raging white trash whore assumed she can't speak Finnish and engaged by raging with English proficiency of a 10 year old

why are migrants so rude? I don't understand how they can be so rude in a country that is not even their's

t. Mduktu Mlakula'ka'ka'poo, nuss

It's literally their culture

Time to vote DF.

The fact you're stuck in nitpicking about the Obama stuff just proves you failed to refute my my central point. I guess I won the argument

Timetables need to be adjusted based on the current state of things.

It stands that that your armies left weapons in the hands of retards that just dropped the guns and ran when things got tough and the islamic groups got to increase their arms stocks. And now your President wanted to arm a new islamic group because meanie dictator didn't dictate on his behalf. Because that went so well last time your government did it.

And yes, he is as responsible as the media for creating racial tension and hysteria. He could have been a voice of reason both to actual racists and the media for fanning the flames for the sake of click bait. Instead he rode the wave for approval ratings like the failure he is. He's nothing special, just another loser politician. If he gets mentioned in history books hundred of years for now it won't be because he was "a good President".

Cos she doesn't speak finnish. Otherwise she would speak finnish in finland or no?
I'm not taking sides here. Just saying shit ain't always so fucking black and white. Use your head m8, she literally starts the video saying no respect. What happened before that? We dont know, so i dont moan.
You'd be hanging her on the street on the otherhand like some fucking idiot when you dont even know the full story.

Here a TV show with Chinese fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOhgXwbF4EE

>He could have been a voice of reason both to actual racists
I think we're done here.

Cos your statement was false. Literally just your opinion.
You dont seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAtAs47qnw0