Aren't we too much pacifist in your opinion?

Government is testing public opinion in this matter lately

Poles do not approve of the idea of nuclear weapons deployment in Poland in the framework of NATO programs, a recent poll by SW Research for Newsweek showed. As many as 50 percent of Polish citizens do not want NATO to deliver and place nuclear weapons in Poland, versus 26 percent of those who support this idea.

wbj.pl/poles-do-not-want-nato-to-deliver-a-nuclear-weapons-to-poland-poll/

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/story/defense/international/europe/2015/03/25/moscow-friendly-greece-paralyze-nato/70444896/
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_110496.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your nation doesn't want nukes because that would give some manlet a good reason to invade again.

Off topic, but I once bought this Cold War book with tons of documents (copies of course) from that time. One was an estimation of Polish civilian casualties at each nuclear site strike in the event the U.S. launched its nuclear arsenal. Sad stuff. I really think we should try to de-escalate, or at least escalate in non-nuclear forces. A second Cold War is not what the world needs

> manlet
> invade
> again

What are the real benefits of having nuclear weapons besides dicksizing?

Yes, Kaczynski is crazy, he might invade someone.

Deterrent

>Off topic, but I once bought this Cold War book with tons of documents (copies of course) from that time. One was an estimation of Polish civilian casualties at each nuclear site strike in the event the U.S.

That's because we were literally an offensive attack-base of Soviet Union back then. Soviets placed in Poland all units that would be used in attack against West, so no wonder that USA was nuking all bases.

Unless you want Russia to sniff even more your ass. Yeah, no nukes in Poland.

>trusting those crazy motherfuckers in Polish government with nukes

Germany has US-nukes too and it is literally the only guarantee of its safety and the reason for which Russia will never hurt it

Increased deployment of nuclear weapons anywhere always leads to increased arnament of both sides. It would mean Poland would become a more likely target of Russian retaliatory attacks if ever.

Germany also have you and a few other countries to separate them from big bad russia.

Yeah but Russia isn't worried about Germany, they already know that they are a huge US base.

Face it, a manlet will end the world.

If Russia takes Poland, they will stop having the buffer zone and 6th biggest trade partner, and it will be already a terminal situation. So it is better to make sure that such situation will never happen

If there is one thing Civilization teached me, it's that unruly people are a fucking pain when you're at war with the world.

You did it once, with scars because lolsoviet, you can do it again.

>Only Guarantee
>NATO
>Gas Deals
>Credible military capabilities
Choose 3

NATO is only an agreement. Moreover, if Russia attacked any NATO member, f.e. Greece could paralize whole organisation:

defensenews.com/story/defense/international/europe/2015/03/25/moscow-friendly-greece-paralyze-nato/70444896/

> Gas deals

Poland is second biggest buyer of Russian oil and gas after Germany in Europe, but somehowe we don't feel much safer because of it. Moreover, we make ourselves independent from Russian gas and oil by establishing LNG terminals and supplies of oil from Saudi Arabia/Iran and it makes Russia angry

> credible military capabilities

Even Polish army could easily fuck up German one, probably (photorelated)

>Poles with their fear mongering against Russia.

>Veto
No that only works in Preparation capabilities and deployment in the nato council and the greeks aren't even doing shit.Just last month fresh batch of US troops are reinforce Baltic positions.

Plus i am talking about article 5 in which any attack on any nato member woud mean automatic declaration of war to all nato members. Greece can't veto the fucking Nato constitution

gas deals are becoming more important for russia considering its shrinking economy. Sure it isnt an assurance but it would be in their decision making

Even if with Germany's capabilities like that it has to be counted alongside NATO overall capaicity considering their militaries in an alliance

>Plus i am talking about article 5 in which any attack on any nato member woud mean automatic declaration of war to all nato members. Greece can't veto the fucking Nato constitution

You are surely better informed than such people like Brzeziński?

>Even Polish army could easily fuck up German one
No. Assume you could though. So what?
The only reason a German army exists today is to make America's wars look legitimate and to protect some shitholes east of us. I hope we get out of NATO so we can reduce the awful amount of money we spent on that uselesspile of metal and unused work force. Let the Brits and the French fight for Estonia's or Polands freedom. they can handle this just fine.

>You are surely better informed than such people like Brzeziński?

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_110496.htm

So you think i can make up nato laws now?
Fuck you poles and your naivety are fucking cute.

What makes you think that you are untouchable by Russian military? I think that history taught us smth else ;)

Your contribution to the NATO is ridicolusly low and your army is heavily underequipped. We had Anakonda 16 exercise lately, Americans sent over 14.000 soldiers, you 27. So what the fuck are you talking about when you mention "protecting shitholes east to you"?

>The only reason a German army exists today is to make America's wars look legitimate
How the fuck did you come up with that? Your army exists because we realized after WW2 a completely disarmed West Germany wasn't the best idea with the USSR and it's puppet states to the east.

DON'T FAGGOTS

THE ANGLO AND THE RUSSIAN ARE OUR ENEMIES

> protect some shitholes east of us
Not a nice way to talk about East Germany.

>>Credible military capabilities
Eeehhh...

in russia, nato hates you

Just don't want a bullseye on your cunt. It's pretty sane by today's standards.