WHY DO BEANERS HAVE SO MANY CHILDREN I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

WHY DO BEANERS HAVE SO MANY CHILDREN I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they can't afford condoms.

The need an army to take back the south, and the only way to win a war against the US is throu guerilla warfare.

Because we're catholics with values.

It's what poor people do, have 10 children each so they can grow up and take care of them in return

they give no fuck about their wellbeing or prosperity

Just look at gypsies, they basically leave them in the middle of the road so they can rob someone

All third world countries, or people in constant danger, tend to have a soaring amount of children.
It's a primitive response to the threat of extinction. If you believe that you and your children have no percievable bright future, it becomes a priority to rely on quantity to ensure that you will still be able to pass on your genes.

To make it more interesting is the fact that the less resources the mother has access to, the more likely it is that she will have a daughter, who is already guaranteed to breed sooner or later.

Such a practice only become frowned upon when humans developed societies and civilizations that focuses on quality of rearing over basic instinctive needs. Unfortunately, try as you might, our primitive needs are already hardwired in our genes

because it's fun

Because they understand demography wins on 1 person 1 vote societies.

DELETE IT. JUST DELETE IT. NOW!

To outbreed us. That's really their goal, look at what happened to Kosovo. The battles you cannot win on the battlefield could be won with your cock.

could be many reasons
Typical 3rd world parents see their kids as investment not some thing they have to provide and raise
It is easier to hab lot of kids in warm climate, they dont die of cold when they dont even have proper house, so poorfags end up having kids who survive on street

I asked my parents why they made me when they were fucking poor and they had no answer

Why do third worlders get upset about us not taking care of our parents then? I mean, if all you are seen as is an investment, then why should you feel any particular obligation to provide for your parents?

Isn't mexico's birthrate going down? I remember reading it somewhere.

Why is that kid in yellow making a Masonic hand sign?

I think these people in the pictures are actually clones, not children. ZOG fucked up, and can only make midget clones.

Not for the ones up here though.

its called not being a low test faggot cuck

Cuz sex feels nice ese.

You should try it.

>oh they're just poor, you have to understand, they don't know any better!

Bullshit, they know exactly what they're doing. See: and It's a conquest

>not wanting to be eternally poor makes you a cuck
here's your (you)

then why aren't Sup Forumscucks doing the same to save the white race

>tfw all the men in that picture will die virgins because not even hispanics want to fuck smelly beaners
>tfw all those girls will grow up to fuck blue eyed chad

>defending his cuck behaviour

typical cuck move

Sup Forumsacks are. It's the middle and upper class libs and yuppies who barely have any children.

Because the aren't materialistic white "people"

No?
Poor people have lots of kids. That's the beginning and the end of it.
I'm not terribly worried about your retarded conspiracy theory, however. You're already yesterday's news.

The reason why we, the poor people, loves family is because the hardships we went through made us closer to each other.

So much in fact that if ever someone decides to dump their parents at senior homes, they can get lynched. Such a thought makes me fume with rage right now in fact

>Why do third worlders get upset about us not taking care of our parents then?

>Americans don't take care of their old parents.
>Parents have to live off of Social Security.
>Import tons of immigrants to help pay for it.

Gee I wonder why.

A myriad of things. Poverty, welfare, and cultural/religious values. Poor people on average have more children since they don't think long term and are generally stupid. Welfare encourages the behavior as the paychecks increase with every child that gets added making it easier to deal with more babbys. Finally cultural/religious values enforce the behavior as every spic has a hardon for huge families and catholicism doesn't help.

>Sup Forumsacks are

>Sup Forumsacks
>having sex

>this pic
>my fucking sides

so basically spics aren't culturally cuckolds?

That would require leaving the basement.

>Sup Forumsacks are
Is this bait?

Because the father stuck his penis into the mother until he ejaculated, idiot.

>if you don't have ten kids that makes you a faggot cuck

Go back to your fucking trailer park

world domination brah
im 22 with a kid already, plan to have 3 more desu
how mad are you old yuro grandpas over there with the mudslime invasion? kekekekkkkekekek

>this triggered faggot cuck

>indigenous scum
>mexican

Welfare in America

Racists (mostly rural whites) are having the most kids actually.

it's because they're poor and most of them don't give a fuck about what happens outside their tiny world...to be honest, it doesn't matter anymore trying to explain it, there are a bunch of them out there screwing things up and people getting by them (and other immigrating to burgerland)... they've got outnumbered the ones that think and are responsible...
things will get really bad...sigh

Just pull out, always worked for me

Using condoms is a sin.

No tv, no internet nor even electricity, sex under the effects of alcohol is the only entertainment they have, they do not care how many problems cause to themselves or to others, just uneducated people,
¡¡¡LA RAZA ANDALE ANDALE, ARRIBA, SIEMPRE AL CIEN!!!

Por gente como tú, México no progresa

Es cierto que la actitud de mi compadre no es la apropiada pero no está mintiendo en realidad, las comunidades indígenas no progresan, no porque sean estúpidos o inferiores sino porque no quieren hacerlo, están conformes con su realidad, no quieren renunciar a sus tradiciones o costumbres aunque eso represente una enorme carga para la sociedad.

But condom is cheap

but we don't

él tiene razón narinas, ellos están felices con esa realidad en la que viven.

>not even hispanics want to fuck smelly beaners
mexican girls will fuck everything with a penis
You don't need to be a blue eyed chad, you just need to be male and exist

its against their religion to use contraceptives.

dude, even i don't believe that fucking chart, you shouldn't underestimate the cholos and the girls they breed with, they spawn kid after kid that will become the next thug roaming the streets for free stuff

how about these lists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate

because rural agrarian societies dont require a lot to support children. just food, clothes, and shelter. they arent giving each of their 7 kids a phone, advanced education, or living in an expensive suburb.

>Portugal: 1.2
>Romania: 1.3
>Poland: 1.3
>Germany: 1.5