What is some good technology to come out of India?

What is some good technology to come out of India?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries#Science_and_Technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shitting streets

Loos that you poo in

Bollywood

The Simputer

> The Simputer is a self-contained, open hardware Linux-based handheld computer, first released in 2002. Developed in, and primarily distributed within India, the product was envisioned as a low-cost alternative to personal computers. With initial goals of selling 50,000 simputers, the project had sold only about 4,000 units by 2005, and has been called a failure by news sources.

This is listed as 1 of the 2 innovations in CS coming from india

I like how minimalistic they are. I unironically would a tuk tuk, not that they invented them.

Every embedded system in consumer market

>irritating man-made fields in space
...Like what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries#Science_and_Technology

>64 meg memory
>two thousand two
Not bad considering some tech made recently, such as the 3ds's lack of ram not that long ago.

I think it's cute.CUTE

>t. too retarded to look for myself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

They seem to be doing well in Silicon Valley, but they need to get their shit together.

holy shit, indians invented shampoo

this, wtf

ur breath
>it used infrared
Neat. I had remote control toys back around then that did that in an odd phase of technology.

the number zero

>shampoo
>poo

You can't make this up

Memes aside, it was once the cradle of civilization. You should learn about that waaay back in school.

In my country we didn't touched eastern civilizations too much, maybe there was just one class about each major civilization, but that's pretty much it.
I'm from yurop, here's plenty of history to learn about...

>flush toilet is there
Oh how the mighty have fallen

>So, nothing relevant?

kek