Guys, my 9/10 latina girlfriend of 5 years is from Columbia. I'm a tall white male with dark blonde hair...

Guys, my 9/10 latina girlfriend of 5 years is from Columbia. I'm a tall white male with dark blonde hair, blue eyes and was wondering how safe Columbia is. She wants to go there with me but I keep telling her I have no interest in going to some south america shithole. Are the rumors true? Is it a shithole?

kill yourself

Chicano

Kill yourself race traitor, nobody like people like you

Just go there pussy

give pic of this 9/10 latina, perferably with feet

>9/10 latina girlfriend
pic or didn't happen

It's not dangerous if you don't do dangerous stuff

It's like mexico but you might stay alive if you bride the cartels for safe

not race traitor if you're helping bleach other races you fucking racists

im used to quiet nebraskan country life i have no patience for niggers

You mean that country with so many guerillas that there are even anti-guerrila guerillas?

What do you think of how safe it is?

you only go to colombia if you want to fuck a horse or some drugs

dont go there 100% there will rob you

How do I tell girlfriend that I'm too white to go to Columbia?

Just tell her south america is shit lad

columbia is fine, colombia however can be pretty dangerous, not Honduras-tier though

Stay in Cartagena, do not go in its suburbs, do not talk to strangers, even those who look fine, that's it.

/thread

The centre, and nort are safe for a foreigner.

If you're with her it won't be dangerous, unless she is chicana or stupid

You're lying

Yeah but she grew up with it so shes a bit dislusional. She never got my upbringing in a 100% white small farm town where 0% crime happens.

You tell her that white people are seen as profit for kidnapers and that she has no idea how it is there.

Rich white people have to walk around with bodyguards. And even then they get kidnapped. All the time. It's like a business there, not even kidding.

And you're American so they assume you're rich even if you're not. And if you're not you can always be sold to some guerrila as political leverage.

Do not trust him it is a bait. You see, i told you OP...

No really.

Ok what if I smuggle my guns into the country and walk around fully loaded? Does that scare niggers off?

Youll get killed even faster

Went there for 9 days in November last year to Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena, Santa Marta, and Taganga. Never really felt unsafe and had a lot of fun partying/exploring. Just don't be a retard and you'll be fine

>This is what Yuros actually believe
I knew you where autists who had no idea what's happening outside your tiny little country, but this is too much

just admit it Pablo, your country sucks

bleach isn't 100% effective
t. mixed race

You're brown and poor, you have no idea how rich whites are treated there, like most people in your own country.

It's so bad that some people even get kidnapped more than once. It's literally a business. Some guys come, take you away, ask for money, family pays because calling the cops is the same as calling who kidnapped you, and then see you next year for the same shit.

It's like going to your doctor, only the doctor comes to your house and the money he charges for your life and wellbeing is a bit more.

>9/10
Pics you faggot

What if I dye my skin and act like a nigger to blend in with locals?

it is worse be chilean.

You are retarded, i have been to Cartagena more than 20 times and i will never go outside this city and will be very careful all around i go.

I remember in 2004 two US students were kidnapped and no one never found them. Fuck you and dont disinform people anymore, pretending you can hide from them absolutely 100% evident situation.

what do you expect from a bunch of beta/virgin faggots with 0 real life knowledge

>Poortugal
>Moldavia
>Literally worst than most SA countries
>Literally joke countries

My country is poorest in Europe BUT you can walk it all around without the fear of being killed/kidnapped/raped, no matter its night or day, that is more important for me, safety above all.

Or else the town rapist might get you, right?

Colombia is the most popular destination at my office
All the single dudes go there alone
Hookers are amazing and the blow is pure and wet
Its fuckin awesome from what I've heard
They always go to Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena

Here you can walk at any time if you know where you are walking, i can give you that Colombia can be a little bit dangerous sometimes, but it's not like you will be robbed and get shot as soon as you arrive here, if you was scared when you came here it just proves the fact that yuros are just a bunch of autists

Plus there is no kidnap now that the goverment signed the agreement of peace with the guerrillas

>now that the goverment signed the agreement of peace with the guerrillas

KEK C U C K S

>negotiating with terrorists

this is not the american way

thats it im banning my girlfriend from ever talking about columbia. from now on she is spanish for all i care.

face it, south america is worse than even european shitholes (except maybe ukraine)

>Plus there is no kidnap now that the goverment signed the agreement of peace wit the guerrillas

Jesus christ just bomb these fucker into oblivion.

im not posting my girlfriend since this is Sup Forums but she looks like this

crop out the face and post gf
don't be a fag

no im not doing that for you virgins

>Calls person a traitor to the white race for having a Latina fucking girlfriend
>Says nobody likes him just because the righty-tighty fags in his trailer park say that everyone that isn't white is a nigger

Go back to Sup Forums, you greenpill shit.

But Canada isn't in South America, silly Unitedstatian

Yeah, youre lying, go fuck yourself

You wish Paco

get back to building that wall

Don't insult her ancestral homeland.

Is worse than Spain so It is really shithole

Let him be you piece of shit. Funny, the ones who always sperg out about other people from their own race dating outside are always virgins who have never even had gfs
Or jealous girls
In which case get out roastie

In USA it works like a charm.

>OP has 3 daughter w his Colombian gf
>they are raised like white Americans
>they marry white dudes
>have babies that are 75% white
>their Colombian heritage is meme tier, no different than "le 30% irish st patricks day lmao" crowd

White Americans can do this to any race other than blacks.

>he gets a gf from Colombia with Mapuche heritage

Literally disgusting

>she is spanish
Kill yourself

Mapuches are from Chile, gallego pelotudo... Keep making videos for YouTube.

Say goodbye to your life

Por que conquistamos america... Si volviese atrás en el tiempo le pego un tiro a Cristóbal colon

ya te digo

Your gf is trying to sell you to cartels 100%

Never trust any colombian, its the most dangerous plqce on this planet

Colón no follaba indias en masa, fueron los españoles.

Carajo, tenias un solo trabajo España.

lo malo no es follarse a los indios, lo malo es que no terminaron con ellos despues.

¿Eres el mismo galle que cada vez que hay un thread de Colombia llega a insultar y mostar tu autismo?

y eso que mataron bastantes con las enfermedades que trajeron de Europa.

Suerte para nosotros llego based Roca a terminar el trabajo

Si

Debimos exterminarlos.

dont ever come here
if i see another faggot blonde pale ass gringo walking with sandals (when this city is 8 hours away from the nearest beach) im gonna fuck him up

just get your coke and hookers and bounce faggots, no one likes you here, if they do its because you have money

>dirt poor nigger mad af that i roll into his shithole country with four literaly 10/10 girls each arm and get treated like a king

>things that never happened: the thread

>carajo

wena italodescendiente

it is so easy to get a brown girl if you're white

you would know this right my fellow white brother

>those 10/10s are poor niggers too

checkm8 pham

>having a brown girl
>good

lmaoing at your life, you must be really desperate

t. never been laid

not really since you dont have 10/10 brown girl harem

>So many autism in one thread

No dont come.Latin america is as dangerous as Africa.there are open civil wars in the street.I was robbed more than 20 times in my life and was shoot once.The 5% white population lives in closed comunities and shelltered tows that the blacks and brows cant get in(like in south africa).As a tourist you wont have acess to those comunities so you will be exposed to all the crime and they will gang up on you since you are white.If you stay here a week you will have 90% chance of getting robbed , 20% of getting shoot and 10% of getting kidnaped.Dont try your luck, you would be safer in Isis controlled territory in Syria.

Personally I have been to Colombia twice since my ex is also Colombian. I wouldn't say it is a shithole as it has a lot to offer: well-preserved colonial architecture, warm and welcoming locals, and the extremely underrated Colombian cuisine, which is nothing short of amazing. To be perfectly honest, however, Colombia is very unsafe, and quite possibly one of the most dangerous countries in the world. If you do intend to travel, make sure you are completely aware of every single place you ought to avoid. Walking at night is also a total no-no. You must understand that you, as a foreigner, will be marked by criminals as a potential target as soon as you arrive. Colombia is a lovely country and can offer a fantastic experience, but only if you are knowledgeable enough about its dangers.

you're just desensitized