Tfw rich white and can't travel to other countries since everywhere else is a unsafe shithole

>tfw rich white and can't travel to other countries since everywhere else is a unsafe shithole
>tfw will never explore europe out of fear of slavs, gypsies, and muslims
>tfw will never explore asia due to fear of asian niggers
>tfw will never explore south or central america due to fear of losing head
>tfw never visit middle east due to fear of being kidnapped
>tfw never visit africa due to fear of AIDS
>tfw will never explore canada due to fear of homosexuals

So basically your a fucking pussy?

I've been to 61 countries

>unsafe shithole
the only thing that's an unsafe shithole is your anus xD

>live in usa
>call the other countries unsafe

kek

kek, but he's right

this. OP is retarded.

States dont count as countries

>i'm retarded and I believe Sup Forums memes are the real word

No, not really.

You can even travel to Afghanistan and come back safely.

There's something called caution, y'know.

We can get guns to defend ourselves, you have nothing

>chance of getting shot in his country is literally the highest
>calls others unsafe
kek

Hey OP, mexico is not that safe, go back there once in a while

we dont need guns man, our crime rate is ridiculous.

This.

Come here. Last time a tourist died here It was some German who fells into icy water or some shit. I can't recall if a tourist has ever been killed by another human being here. They are mainly people who get lost in the wilderness (without any equipment).

2bh San Francisco is the most dangerous place I've been to.

America is literally the most dangerous first world country. Even China is safer.

Get out of your bubble you sheltered pussy fuck.

To all these niggers in this thread, I don't live in the city. I live in glourious 100% white country montana on a 10 acre farm. I have no neighbors around for 30 miles.

>I've been to 61 states
>States don't count as countries
Are you retarded, baiting, or do the Dutch just not know anything about the US?

He said countries not states, USA is a country while California is a state. It's not that hard.

this, I felt more save in Israel/Palestine/Jordan/Lebanon than in Detroit

That rich considering the US is the least safe of any first world cunt

fucking kek, what an ignorant pussy

>Montana
>not one of the most dangerous states per capita

you can travel to Iceland if you're such a big pussy

Slavs are cool, I did exYugoslavia trip last year. It was great.

>needing to have a gun not to get killed by your compatriots.
CAN'T MAKE THAT SHIT UP

The world isn't dangerous if you have basic common sense. You can die in Norway or Japan if you are stupid enough to piss off the wrong people.

Funny i feel the same about the usa. Id feel unsafe as hell with all the low iq redneck retards around me with guns. Not to mention the trigger happy cops who got their education from call of duty.

How many non-state territories are there?

>regretting being rich and white
literally a first world problem, kys

Must suck living like a pussy scared of everything

Do you not leave your parents basement because you're scared of chemtrails and a car hitting you too?

This tbhf

Do you know how many Dutch provinces the are? Or German states? Or British countries?

Also you know that state actually means country, right?

those rednecks and cops only attack you if you're a nigger

you're not a nigger are you?

Do you unironically believe Europe is more dangerous than murica?

Implying that faggot leaves his farm

>white
sure thing Tyrone Gonzalez

iktfb

refuse to go to anywhere but Canada and the northern US states. would go to aus/nz but too expensive.

>dipshits think all of America is New York

It bothers me a lot when you have europoors and literal monkeys shit talking the United States when they don't even know what they're talking about.

America's quality of life statistics are all very different based on race and area. White Americans have a lower experienced homicide rate than finland, are richer per capita than Norway, have higher tertiary education rates than Denmark, and have won more Nobel prizes per capita than any other group of people on earth.

So go fuck yourself because you don't know how statistics work.

dubs check ehm

All 'murica is a shithole tbqh... of corse every country have safer and more dangerous area, but in average you have a higher homicide rate than pretty much every European country...

>It bothers me a lot when you have europoors and literal monkeys shit talking the United States when they don't even know what they're talking about.

OP talking shit about the entire world with stupid random data and stereotypes and you get mad because of the answers? lol

Just stay at some resort area in the Caribbean if you can't handle actual places

no shit bigger population plus more crazies

Our Homicide rate is nothing compared to truely dangerous countries. We don't even break the world average. Argentina has twice our homicide rate.

You got memed by the media. Your chances of dying in the U.S. are negligible if you aren't literally retarded.

>if you exclude half the underclass in a country the stats look better
thanks for the insight leaf

>living in cities
>going to cities
>implying i live in a city

those cities are shit due to africans, spics, muslims, and europoors

You're not required to interact with the underclass though.

and yet not a single europoor city on that list

>he thinks paris, brussels, londonstan, and every other shithole europoor isnt as bad of a shithole

Just admit that you're just a wealthy third world shithole 'murica, it's ok

But we aren't. We aren't like Argentina where the average person just barely stays alive living in a rundown ghetto.

The fact that you try to say otherwise is pure delusion

Memes aside, Europe is a very safe place for a holiday. I went on an inter-railing around Europe for almost a month and didn't have any incidents, except a gypsy woman following me and begging for money

This and besides the U.S. just looks uninteresting it is the last country on my list to visit

How stupid one has to be to use such arguments.. the whole European Union has more inhabitants than the US and is still a safer place to live.

Why think when the evidence is right here

The European union includes countries like Bulgaria and Romania. Come off it.

The underclass are kept in containment zones, they are irrelevant to visitors

St. Louis isn't actually more dangerous than most places. Its just that St. Louis County is separate from St. Louis city. What that means is that while most cities have their counties factored into their homicide among r8s, St. Louis does not.

>rich in pocket
>poor in mind

that's rippin, think about it.

no actually its rippim, but would've been cool.

Your a bitch ass pussy.

>i believe in Sup Forums memes.

You should stay in US, senpai.

replace mind with soul and it becomes rippis, maybe a nicer sound to it.

Keep telling yourself that. I've seen many videos of your cops abusing and killing white guys as well.