Ah yes, another shitty meme that Sup Forums kept forcing

Ah yes, another shitty meme that Sup Forums kept forcing.

Do not buy fucking heatsinks, especially the NH-D15 which everyone keeps shilling.

This thing fucking VIBRATES and makes a lot of fucking noise when you screw and attach the fans properly.

FUCK YOU Sup ForumsOCKSUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hayamdk/ryzen_segv_test
anandtech.com/show/11544/intel-skylake-ep-vs-amd-epyc-7000-cpu-battle-of-the-decade/14
anandtech.com/show/11544/intel-skylake-ep-vs-amd-epyc-7000-cpu-battle-of-the-decade/21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>im too retarded to read a manual and follow instructions
kys

nice try pajeet

werks on my machine

Do not buy large tower heatsink, if you're gonna insert it on non-soldered IHS: it's a utter waste. Either insert directly on the die (modification of the socket lock mecanism and usually the heatsink itself is needed for more recent Intel sockets) or use CPU with soldered heatspreader.

Stop one fan, then the other to find out which one is doing it. Contact Noctuna or the store and tell them you have a vibrating fan on a brand-new NH-D15 and ask if they'll send you another.
They'll probably prefer to send you a fan than do a return.

Thermalright silver arrow doesn't have this problem.

>or use CPU with soldered heatspreader

Funny how AYYMD now offers superior quality

>Do not buy fucking heatsinks,
Ok I'll use liquid nitrogen from now on

>fucking VIBRATES and makes a lot of fucking noise when you screw and attach the fans properly.
>properly
>properly
I doubt that

I have the Noctua NH-D15S and or works perfectly. Silent as fuck as well.

THIS FUCKING HEATSINK VIBRATES AND MAKES MORE NOISE THAN THREE (3) WD BLACKS

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE

Wow, zenver1 can ALMOST match 2011 Intel arch clock-to-clock in single threaded performance. On top of that it has design error that causes segvaults on common gcc workloads.

>single threaded performance

FUCK THIS SWIRLING NOISE

FUCK NOCTUA DRIVES

FUCK FACTUAL CASES FOR HAVING WORST ANTI-VIBRATION

>zenver1 can ALMOST match 2011 Intel arch clock-to-clock

>NH-U12P SE with double fan, 25k hours
>NH-C12P SE14, 15k hours
>no vibrations

You have a defective fan or you fucked up. Doublecheck your work and contact Noctua if problems persist.

>This thing fucking VIBRATES and makes a lot of fucking noise when you screw and attach the fans properly.
No it doesn't. What the fuck are you talking about. I have the NH-D15S for the AM4 bracket and it's silent and stable as fuck. The only noise I hear is my shitty GPU fan

There's a dude in my company who's name is Dipajeet lol.

Either you installed it wrong, or it's defective. Figure it out, dumbass.
IPC is barely behind Kabylake, and that compiler issue only happens on Lunix and can be fixed by updating BIOS and updating to a more recent version of GCC.

>The only noise I hear is my shitty GPU fan
Use MSI Afterburner or something similar to set a custom fan curve.

Cuck, i've been using it for years - no problems

It's a shitty GPU (GT 710) that I'm using in lieu of a future GPU when the prices normalize

I don't generally give a shit about appearances, but those pipe caps please me.

kill yourself you worthless pajeet, it's not the fans, it's the garbage heatsink

>haha u built it wrong xd

thousand google hits says no

You dun fucked up, son.

>Have clearly defective cooler
>Make no attempt to repair it, return it, whatever
>Blame strangers on the internet

>IPC is barely behind Kabylake, and that compiler issue only happens on Lunix and can be fixed by updating BIOS and updating to a more recent version of GCC.
Bullshit on each account. The latest AGESA doesn't fix the segvaulting and neither does gcc-6.3 or latest 7.* unstable. You can replicate the segmentation faults with this github.com/hayamdk/ryzen_segv_test and it is not fixed.

Single threaded performance is in theory on Ivy Bridge level, but especially with gayms using only single thread, it's behind Sandy Bridge. This is easily demonstrated with OFP, Armed Assault, Arma2 ('dual' threaded in theory) and SHOC (+ CS, CoP and Lost alpha) or with games using lightly second thread, like Crysis.

The only reason I can think of for the heatsink to vibrate is that it was screwed in incorrectly. That shit is supposed to be tight to the point that when you turn the screw it isn't supposed to turn no more. Nigga you're not supposed to screw that shit in one screw at a time, you gotta do it all across in steps like a black dick slowly going in a white pussy.
I have a DH15 and I don't have your problem, OP.

>1330mhz

>gayms using only single thread
you will list 10 modern widely played games that are unable to use more than one thread

>Single threaded performance is in theory on Ivy Bridge level

Integer performance is roughly on par with Haswell on gcc 5.4

anandtech.com/show/11544/intel-skylake-ep-vs-amd-epyc-7000-cpu-battle-of-the-decade/14

Floating point seems superior, and even AVX doesn't save Intel here

anandtech.com/show/11544/intel-skylake-ep-vs-amd-epyc-7000-cpu-battle-of-the-decade/21

What the hell does some 'modern' games matter, if you don't use or play them? I listed examples (implying that stalkers aren't widely played) which show worse performance clock-to-clock on zenver1 compared to sandybridge.

>Put a DH15 on my build in 2011
>Had to fuck about with the fans now and again to play with the RAM
>Still working great since 2011

You've either not secured it tightly enough, the fans are a loose or something defective altogether. Hope you get it sorted. I love my DH15 even if it is a big ugly fucker

Times 2
2660Mhz

h-hey will you be my gf?

The Stilt has already showed the major problem with those test's and he has since the release agreed on the Ivy level single threaded performance. Let's say that I doesn't trust my own testing (I have 1700x + C6H), I sure as hell trust his.

still a joke speed

Because you suck at basic maintenance and don't know how to install a heat sink and attach the fans?

>the thing with no moving parts is at fault

gotta love those shitcoin miners

>ivy level single threaded performance
but it isn't

>FUCK FACTUAL CASES FOR HAVING WORST ANTI-VIBRATION
Can confirm that my R5 does have a vibration problem. As for the HSF, u r retarded lmaooooo

That pic of the guy in the store with bags full of GPUs genuinely disgusts me.

>The Stilt has already showed the major problem with those tests

Link it, faggot. I only know that Anandtech thread from March where Zen performs pretty close to Haswell. Not that Ivy is much slower than that anyway.

Besides that, the SPEC 2006 results are pretty much in line (slightly short of Haswell) with The Stilt's testing. His FPU benches score very competitive with Skylake as well.

Flipside is its a bitch to install inside a case because its so fuck huge.

t. someone who has the newer silver arrow in a R4.

Its a speed not officially supported on everythng Intel makes except skylake-x.

Is that really how it works?

DDR, you retard

yes, open cpu-z and go to the memory tab, look at the frequency

can't argue with these temps

>DH15
>2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Even the D14 was what, 2012?

2010 i think.

my nigga

oy vey goyim