I got something in the mail today

I got something in the mail today.

okay, we dont care.

I saw a pigeon today.

Give it back Jamal.

pls

Was he more alive than me?

The mailman gave it to me tho

pls care. I bought this with my little neet money and can't have soda for a week

well i guess you'll never know which one

Fuck off.

What a waste of money. Just a trash laptop. I was hoping for something cool like a DESR-7700.

no one cares about unboxing old, used electronics.

b-but... they said it was cool

>he fell for the thinkpad meme

SMDH

Enjoy your bed bugs faggot

bed bugs? I don't get it. I sleep on the floor

>neo Sup Forums
RMA your worthless lives

>muh chinkpad meme
>d-d-do I fit in yet?

I hope you're going to install libreboot

>all these buttblasted macchildren itt
kek go back to Linus Shill Tips comment section and their own subreddit

I'm going to try to. It's one of the reasons I got this version. However I've heard the tablet version is a little harder, which I didn't find out until after I bought it

Please tell me you are wearing tight-high socks under those pants.

N-no. Y-y-you!

That thing looks like it fucking stinks. Why did you buy buy this thing?

>if you don't buy 6 year old office waste recycled computers you're a Mac owner

What the fuck?

but that's an american thing only

Actually it did reek like stinky plastic. That's probably from being in a truck in the summer heat. I bought it because I've never owned laptop before and wanted one. Also it's a tablet which is nice because I'm soon going to start a little side photography business thing for some extra cash and having that built in makes it easier to touch up photos

I'm happy you got yourself a nice thinkpad user ^_^

have fun with it, don't be too surprised if you have to buy another motherboard (but at least ones with supervisor passwords are cheap, it doesn't matter if you're flashing libreboot to it), the wson chip has almost no solder pad footprint and if you solder leads to it you run a risk of ripping traces off the board, use thin gauge *multi core* wire, single core wire is going to be far too stiff for it, an alternative if you have the tools is to just airgun the wson chip off and replace it with a tsop16 chip

if you mention soldering to the wson chip in #libreboot expect at least two dedicated channel autists to rage at you

forgot pic

can't quite remember but I'm pretty sure you have to remove the whole motherboard, it's under the palm rest like the x200 but it's partially blocked by the magnesium cage afaik

If I had this one except the X220, maybe people would stop touching my trackpad thinking it works, while it's so shit I disabled it.

It's still funny to see them all try to use the clitmouse.

Thanks! I do rather like it. Do you have one?

That looks like a bit of work. I do have a little soldering station so maybe I can do that.

I'm new to the trackpoint and it's definitely different. I use a m570 so it's a challenge.

There's a guy on ebay who will do it for $40, something to consider if you don't want to muck around with it yourself

Yes I do, I have an x201 I'm pretty happy with.
Tough getting to the CPU to clean though, that's one con of the magnesium body.