Syria are good guys or evil like other middle eastern countries?

Syria are good guys or evil like other middle eastern countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1us1YZnSZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From my point of view the americans are evil

Amerika Shaytan al-Akbar

more like ASSad xDDDDDDD

Good goys

Why? All we ever seem to do is take on slave owners, communists or terrorists.
Setting aside the native american genocide at the hand of our forefathers/spainairds

>good goys
America is the biggest goy of all time

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy Israel, not join them.
You were to bring balance to the Middle East, not leave it in darkness!

From my point of view the americans are evil too. Funny how most of the international community seems to think that America is the greatest threat to world peace too

From my point of view the americans are evil.

How dare those Commies be Communist in their own countries !

Please regain control of your government, Enough genocides committed in the name of "Freedom". (Your country's less free than most 1st world countries so it's kind of ironic that you call yourselves "Land Of The Free" tbqh)

Its treason then
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Secular
Anti-Terrorist
Anti Hijab

Syria is the savior of the middle east and the last remaining baathist state. If Syria falls, then we will never have gorgeous arab babes again.

Communists must be purged so their sickness doesn't spread to other countries

You can blame the natives of counties for genociding themselves btw
No proofs america caused them :^)

Yeah, Nothing direct just warmongering Neo-imperialists carpet bombing civilians and arming terrorist militias for political gain.

This is how most Non-Americans see you Senpai, You're not the good guys anymore (You haven't been on the right side since the cold war)

youtube.com/watch?v=V1us1YZnSZM

The oppression of the Americans will never return! You, my lord, have lost!

>carpet bombing civilians
Why would we genocide people?

What motive could we have?

Do you seriously think that we would just carpet bomb civilians for the fun of it?

C мoeй тoчки зpeния, нe вce aмepикaнцы - гoлyбыe пyфики

America has control of the senate and all the courts. He is too dangerous to be left alive!

>No proofs america caused them :^)

Proofs

Watch the documentary, I don't have time to sift through the minutia with you. You're being brainwashed. You're on the wrong side of history. Iraq was invaded on lies. Take the red pill.

Sure, I guess I should base my view of american foreign policy off of a youtube documentary. It seems like a reliable source.

I agree. The Americans would not have returned without us sensing it.

Hard to see, the American side is. We must investigate further before drawing a conclusion to the idenity of your adversary.

Better than Fox Jews

>No proofs america caused them :^)

Proofs.

Then why u guys backed a coupd'etat in latin america.

Is it?

They're both clearly trying to push a certain agenda. The only difference is that you're convinced that molyneux is unbiased, which only makes you more vulnerable to his lies.

Well then you are lost!

I don't just blindly believe everything he says, He's wrong about some significant stuff but i can look past that because he's just human.

Watch that video when you have free time, It'll expose you to a different perspective.

The sides are not equal, USA's done some terrible things for the Neo-Kohens. History will remember the truth just like the Iraq war, History remembers the lies

Do you realise you make no fucking sense? america is the ultimate jew.

[raises his ak-47] This is the end for you... my former master.

Sure, I'll check it out.