Literally found this laying on a dumpster behind a pawn shop

Literally found this laying on a dumpster behind a pawn shop.
No charger.
What are the odds that it will work if I get a charger?

Is there anywhere that I can take it that would let me test a charger without buying it?

bed bugs

Wat

Give it back Jamal

I didn't steal it, faggot. I'm white.

You could go to a Best buy type of store and just tell the people there that you lost your charger and I'm sure they would try to charge it for you without having to pay them. Otherwise, no.

And fattttt

Might work, might not. Looks like a low-end piece of shit model that people liquidate all the time.

Go wash your hands and clean out your finger nails you nasty fuck. Also, .

>What are the odds that it will work
next to none, pawn shops are jewish as fuck and wouldn't throw out a working laptop

even if it did work, it looks like a shitty computer.

>Implying white trash is any better than being a nigger

Stop digging in dumpster and lose some weight.

Stop making assumptions and lose some retardation

Probably some dude came by to try and sell it with no charger after stealing it.

Dude at pawnshop couldn't charge it

Thief left angry and threw it out

>I don't steal things because I'm white, look, here's a pic of my hand
>but I do however sift through other people's garbage and bring it back to my home, I am very noble and not a chubby unclean peasant

Jesus Christ, how insecure and retarded are you? Do you think that 'white' people whatever that even means scientifically, are mentally incapable of taking things that belong to others? You been outside before, met people before, went to a school before? Sometimes I think some people on here are home-schooled in a village in the middle of nowhere and literally know nothing about anything.

About the laptop, its some budget Lenovo shit. Probably got a dead mobo/screen whatever. How you can pick things up of the street and bring them into your home sitting them upon your furniture is beyond me. You're a disgusting fuck, you look like you've got a lot of spare time, get a charger and try it out. Who knows.

See there's a little positivity. Thanks guy.

Jesus Christ you angry little brown man.
The dumpster is literally right in your face going the back way into GameStop, and I saw it sitting there.

give it back mohammed

>an American mutt calling a Luxembourgian 'brown'

You're fucking cringe. Stop being a dirty fat hobo. Talking about your village layout as if I live in your shithole swamp. I don't care, faggot. Get some self respect and stop dumpster diving. I bet you haven't even disinfected it.

It looks like it has an SSD. I would buy a universal charger and most likely your gonna have to re install the os.

Also it only has 2gb of ram, so be prepared for web browsing only.

I was planning on using it was a bedtime anime machine, so that really doesn't matter.

give it back tyrone

>ideapad

put it back, its not worth the hassle

>computrace
they've already found your trailer park

Might as well throw it back these are trash and refuse to boot anything thats not windows 10 even ltsb wont even work properly i legit only use it for the software for programming my shitty chinese keyboard.

dumbo fucking nigger, get off Sup Forums

If you say so, Tyrone.

give it back Brian

I'd tell you to give it back jamal but it's a fucking ideapad

just put it back in the dumpster where it belongs

Radio Shack or Best Buy sell universal AC adapters that will work. Probably 19V and

>2017
>RadioShack

user, we need to talk.

What, they still exist somewhere

Give it back Jonathan

No they don't. They had a 2nd bankruptcy recently. In my state, the ones that didn't close with the first bankruptcy are now Sprint stores.

they still exist in ny and ct

Only independents are left here. Corporate became The Source which is owned by Bell in Canada.

Put it back where it belongs

Still cry Everytime I drive by either of them in my town that are now only Sprint stores

I agree with you, don't know why these neckbeards are so triggered, they probably identify with OP on many levels.

>an American mutt calling a Luxembourgian 'brown'
Shut up nigger.

JAMAL
A
M
A
L

just scrap it, unless your in dire need of a laptop.

The last person prolly just broke the OS, if you want any chance; pop the drive into another computer and get some Linux on it or whatever.

>LENOVO 100S
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ENJOY YOUR CELERON 2GB PIECE OF SHIT

Zero dollars though. Laptop cheaper than a pi.

There's a reason why it was in the garbage dumbass.

return the illicit property piggy.

These are shitty laptops, but free is free.

going the back way into gamestop

i dont know what sickens me more, being that level of gay, or going to gamestop.

give it back jamal

Careful about roaches man. There is a reason a pawn shop threw it out.

>assumptions
?