Derp

I have been googling how to remotely access someone's phone without installing sw on said device. I am getting nowhere. Any suggestions? Data will not be used for nefarious purposes, just my peace of mind. I want to know everything about a person that they aren't telling me and I believe the best way to go about it is to observe without their knowledge. Fucked up, maybe.

She's cheating you, now fuck off

Well, I'm female. And not gay. And it wasn't about whether the person is cheating, I'm not in a relationship with this person.

pls be in london

Er... No, not in london.

anime website

Willing to barter for information, within reason.

I will not enable unhealthy relationships

All relationships are unhealthy cmon mannnn.

>I want to know everything about a person that they aren't telling me
That's easy, just work for the NSA

Well lets get a pic pretty lady

Is it that easy to work for the nsa?

Is the phone running gentoo?

lrn2quote you stupid jizz receptacle
Also, lurk moar.
Then get
>>>out

that's the opinion you have only if you're an asshole
I will tell you, you're talking about something pretty damn illegal.
like federally.

It's os is android.

does this make you happy? It's effort I thought to be wasted as I didn't anticipate many comments and thusly didn't think the conversation would be hard to follow. As for lurking, I could do that and probably will.

I am absolutely an asshole. And I acknowledge the legal gray area of what I'm asking, which is not for something illegal to be done, but how to do something illegal.

No. You leaving and never coming back, ever, will make me happy.

well if you're not actually thinking of doing it, then you won't mind slowly finding out for yourself.
what's involved isn't exactly straightforward, so I would have to introduce you to everything along the way, which isn't what a discussion board is about.

it was rhetorical, I am not particularly interested in your happiness.

TITS OR GTFO

noted. I am willing to educate myself. This was more in the interest of saving time.