it triggers the shit out of me when I see someone laughing at people's deaths
is it just me or am I too backwards for progressive europe

hello sjw

hello sjw*

it's how we are grown
enjoy your europe guys

>tfw albos are now less edgy and cringey than bulgarians

what happened to this place

Albanians from Albania are unironically and undeniably, with great ironic hilarity, the best posters of /balk/

What's up with all the native Albanians being literal progressivists and cushy type of people? Your Tobak-mafia diaspora is pretty rowdy, but every post I've seen with an Albanian flagpost had some kind of a reconciliatory note or something nilly willy like that

are you telling me you don't find Paul Walker jokes funny?

there's something different about Paul Walker jokes and people seriously laughing because a bunch of people died

for example? I also find serial killers funny like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and also Elliot Rodgers because of their silly and edgy personalities

you're twisting the situation, what's meant to be funny, is so
the one I'm talking about is not wicked humor, it's straight out retardation mixed with vileness

>mafia diaspora
Are you talking about albononymous in the UK?

what do you mean, you can't say that some situations are justified like Paul Walker and the dynamic duo Eric and Dylan but others aren't lol, i don't see how you can't classify the other humor as dark humor as well

r8 my gun Albania-bro

It used to be Albanian military property.

looks like the kind of riffle we use for hunting birds
you've been deceived

The "Swedes". I don't know Albonymous well enough. He's here for quite some time, I think I've seen his posts two years back...but still, never bothered to form an opinion

>That July 10th rifle
>That extended length albo-specific stock
This is perfectly Albanian and communist, where did you get it?

Nein. Is an early Sino-Soviet chink Type 56. Chinese labor, Russian tooling and oversight.

You hunt birds with 7.62x39?

Those must be some very large birds.

The buttpad is aftermarket; only there because the stock was made for manlets, of which I am not.

This is an actual Albanian-produced SKS. Note how it covers the gas tube 100%.

The Swedes are the most obnoxious ones. They're barely Albanian, they don't even speak the language lmao

Is there anything more beautiful?

I'm joking. I remember old village people using those to protect themselves from bears, haven't seen one for a long time

I see them come up for sale on Armslist from time to time. They're either underpriced because they don't share parts with any of the other nation's models or overpriced because they're selling to an SKS collector (lol).

Where are you from? I'm from Korça myself.

vlonjat
ere vella seriozisht e kan kta?
keq me vjen kur i shof si shajn si plera pa njerzillek

>grek
>bullgar
>sërb
>maqedonas
Duhet të them më shumë?

se kam per kta jo, kta jan mir
po flas per kta bushtrat e tjera qe tallen me njerzit qe vdiqen sot
po lexoja kto faqet e tjera dhe mu neveriten

Ne e dim cdo me thene vuajtja, kta nuk e dine. Edhe mendoj qe ne jemi me i pjekur se kjo race e keqe

me vjen mire kur flas me dike nga vendi im, shume here me njerezore dhe te kuptueshem

Jemi te bashkuar, si do mos ktu kur digjojm ter kta bythqirat flas per shqiperin dhe shqiptaret. Eshte shume e rralle te shikojm shqiptaret ne /balk/ te zihen se pse duhet te resistojm ter kta te tjeret

Why the fuck are people still whining about blacks not being equal to whites in America when they have been equal for a ton of decades

Because they won't be equal enough until they are the KANGZ

Ignorance my divine Balkan friend, it's been going the opposite direction as of late

Because they are lazy/ignorant/violent and will always fail in an even playing field.
What they need is a complete culture change