Hi guys I'm a genius at building computers, do you think I have the skills for programming ?

Hi guys I'm a genius at building computers, do you think I have the skills for programming ?

O I M LAFFIN

You can do assembly work that korean kids and robots normally would do

You aren't even cut out to prep the bull for a rel programmer

Wow didn't realize programmers were such elitists.

Anyone have an actual answer?

Adult legos != coding

Don't see why not. I'm an expert at filling my car up with gas so I should have the skills to become a mechanic.

There is a lot of arrogance and elitism here, don't worry about it, summerfag. You will either get it or we won't see your face here again

/thread

I think you might have the skills to write hello world in Phyton, but nothing more than that.

>I'm a genius at building computers
A 10-year-old can assemble a computer. You are not a genius.

you all think youre smarter than OP, but it was a troll post and you all got baited. that means OP is smarter than you all lmao

>i was just pretending!
every time

If you're really good at changing your car's tires and filling it with gas, do you think that would make you more likely to be skilled as an automotive engineer?

1. im not op
2. if you have never seen gorilla posting you should kys

That would.
Being able to understand how your car works do make it llikely you wil become a good mechanician.
That's a terrible analogy.

You should have pointed that the skillsets are of different nature and not degree.
That may be too much philology for you though.

you don't need to know how a car works to fill up the tank or change a tire

>I'm a genius

That alone tells me you're not cut for programming.

Being very good (a genius at) at changing tires do means you have the qualities required to be a mechanician.
The skills are of the same nature.
Not so much between hardware and software.
Being able to plan what you want to do is the only common part.

Having patience is all it takes. If you dont have a more specific goal than becoming a koder xD than you arent going to make it bro.

>I'm a genius at building computers
are you a 12 years old black kid?

Anyone can program, it's one of the easier jobs around.

there is more to being an auto tech than changing parts. That's the pc building of the repair world. Troubleshooting is the skill.
Doing what you're told and knowing your left from right won't teach you the fundamentals of an internal combustion engine and associated drivetrain. That comes with education or knowledge gained from immersion and research.

Knowing how to smoke meth doesnt mean you would be good at cooking meth, you have to get the right recipe or you could blow your trailer up or poison your clientele.