Finland Love Thread

ITT we talk about why we love the greatest country in the world, Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjdYTzlfms0
youtu.be/pMsME_kYfPY
youtu.be/wLwZx1hyGL8
youtube.com/watch?v=AnyaMBBFc_0
youtu.be/QC-ugh6n6Bg
verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/62365/ggthj/Huawei-Nexus-6P-32-Gt-Android-puhelin-alumiini#product-description
tweakers.net/product/448857/huawei-nexus-6p/reviews/
youtu.be/n0PhDb81nCM
youtu.be/TY66Jxw9nfE
youtube.com/watch?v=o6zos7ubRGw
youtu.be/S-TvOHhzWDs
youtu.be/TGpDmnHFOvA
youtube.com/watch?v=JPssCRYZvII
youtube.com/watch?v=PuWvAvCcnts
youtube.com/watch?v=QEekU065iw0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6Vg7yqKmw
youtu.be/ES_KnerVc_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh wow, ty user :3. Why do u love us?

The only fucking reason Finland is the best is because Sweden has too many fucking immigrants. Remember to keep that in mind.

I think finnish people are exotic.
There's something about you finns that I love, but I just can't put my finger on it.

I lived in Finland for a year and had the hottest gf ever back then (no, not gonna post pics but she looked like a young Xena). Finns are hard to make friends with, but once you do you got friends4lyfe. I still talk to my Finnish mates regularly and meet up whenever we can.

Dryest fucking humor, stubborn (sisu) as hell, strangely awkward often, but there is nothing like getting wasted with a bunch of Finns in a sauna and roasting Makkara complaining about your respective country.

Shame the alcohol is so ridiculously expensive, but then again most finns are alcoholics. Also the long winter is depressing.

they are white

>Finns are hard to make friends with
How so?

>Dryest fucking humor, stubborn (sisu) as hell, strangely awkward often
sounds weird

i wish you were one of the 28 roaches that died today.

i wish you got beheaded with a dull machete

You seem to know Finns well. I like Netherlands too, Stephanie Joosten. :D

That's never gonna happen.
Get blown.

maybe you'll just get shot out of nowhere by someone with a motorcycle helmet on

BRAZIL BTFO
R
A
Z
I
L

B
T
F
O

Not gonna happen either. Fuck off. '

am i finnish

>How so?
Because they keep to themselves a lot. They like their privacy and prefer 3 really good friends over 20 acquaintances. (this is all generally speaking of course, I met some very social Finns too). Another odd thing is that they are very insecure about speaking english, despite the fact they are often very much proficient. You know, the "Sorry, I don't speak English very well", said in perfect english.

>sounds weird
I'm sure you noticed the hilarious Finns out here. The sisu bit is something you'll just have to google. The awkwardness probably comes from the secludedness most Finns have been brought up with.

I think this pretty much sums it up
youtube.com/watch?v=QjdYTzlfms0

pls bost cute things for finland

My evil teacher melted in a Finnish made sauna I turned up to 800 degrees. When I checked in there was only brimstone, hellfire, and a couple of sweaty Finns.

>I think this pretty much sums it up
That was... Uhm... Otherwordly. Finns confirmed aliens.

they're cute

Meh, I don't see the appeal of saunas.

I like you too Suomi, I really do :3
And yes I got to know Finns, I fucked one for 2 years and I still talk to my Finnfriends often.

getting beat up up buy strong finnish woman when i leave the sauna

best memes

best taste in high quality enery drinks

hydraulic press channel

When I speak English it sounds and looks like this.

>Meh, I don't see the appeal of saunas.
You would if you would be cold as fuck 8 months a year.

record on vocaroo for me

I doubt it. I'm a sweaty fucker. I love the cold.

Here is more Kimi for you.:D
youtu.be/pMsME_kYfPY

jesus christ, that Bomfunk MC's song. Whatever happened to them after Freestyler?

Also Gimi :DDDDD

They were so good. I guess they just faded away after the next album.

Why do you finns keep it to yourselves?

prettiest women on this planet
there are so many hot women everywhere when i go anywhere outside

We are shy.

Is it something to do with the cold climate?

"Finnish guys are super shy! and sometimes a little bit cold in the beginning, but once you break that ice up, it turns pretty amazing and they can be most loving boyfriends."

I think it has nothing to do with it. Everybody laughed to Playstation controller in this video which had no wire. I think they don't laugh anymore. :D
youtu.be/wLwZx1hyGL8

What the FR*CK is happening here

true autism desu senpai

We can predict future.

i want to meet some finns, never seen one

"There’s Always Vodka

If you want to make a Finnish man talk, there’s always vodka. Don’t overdo it, just give him enough to get him to open his mouth."

moar suomisaundi glassic :DDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=AnyaMBBFc_0

dat qt blonde girl on 1:52 :3

Do you want to meet Sanni?
youtu.be/QC-ugh6n6Bg

"They Love Ice

If you date a Finnish man it might so happen that you learn to ice skate. After all, there are a lot of frozen lakes in winter in Finland. If you are a bit unstable on your feet, he will surely help you learn to skate better, which can be romantic as you will hold onto him for dear life making your way on the ice.

What’s more, is that the Finns like saunas. This in turn means that they love running into icy lakes in winter after having had a sauna. Sometimes they also roll around in the snow. And here’s the catch: they are often naked when they do it. Being naked is not something one makes much of a fuss about in Scandinavia. It is, as we say, natural.

If your man starts beating you with a branch of birch or similar in the sauna he is not trying to abuse you. It’s merely an old tradition of getting the blood flowing even more in the hot air."

>And here’s the catch: they are often naked when they do it

You are speaking facts.

verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/62365/ggthj/Huawei-Nexus-6P-32-Gt-Android-puhelin-alumiini#product-description

Should I buy this phone? Is it any good?

tweakers.net/product/448857/huawei-nexus-6p/reviews/

Its expensive but good. USB-C is biggest problem.

Honestly though, nowadays I wouldn't bother anymore with new(ish) smartphones. I don't do enough with them to defend the high prices. Just get a cheap ass deal with a second rate smartphone and spend your money on better things (like alcohol)

There is an option to buy it with monthly pay where you only have to pay ~30 euros for two years.

Do you want to meet Evelina?
youtu.be/n0PhDb81nCM

I know, I know. My point was, get a better deal with a shittier phone for 15e for one year and get a sim only deal after that.

30e a month isnt huge or anything but you're getting fucked over if you calculate the long run almost every time.

R u a grill?

boi
i just searched on google "dating finnish boys"

Could you recommend me a bit cheaper one then?

I love the accent. It sounds terrible, and ugly, but it always puts a smile on my face.

Sinun pitäisi ostaa Honor 7
youtu.be/TY66Jxw9nfE

post male finnish singers
like Arttu Lindeman

youtube.com/watch?v=o6zos7ubRGw

Tai sitten osta Honor 7
youtu.be/S-TvOHhzWDs

Honestly couldn't tell you. I really do love Finland though and plan to visit someday

Yes.

Could you pass as a trap?

Oh boy... No. No I can't. But I bet you can find one in Finland. Finnish fembois are the best.

any top rated phone that's 3+ years old should save you half your money. Example: the Samsung S7 is out now, so see for what price you can get an S3, S4, S5 instead. This works for literally every brand.

Seriously, as with most new shit, new phones are overpriced. No, you won't be as flashy and cool, but if anyone judges you on what phone you have, you should get new friends.

Would you like him?
youtu.be/TGpDmnHFOvA

Deixa eu leitar esse cuzinho, anão?

Thank you for giving us funny memes Finland!

What's up with the bald guy? Holy shit.

He is bodybuilding God of Finland.

He's a bodybuilder

youtube.com/watch?v=JPssCRYZvII

Not exactly me type.

I thought so. :D I think Vertti is more of your type.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuWvAvCcnts

Antti Tuisku?

Are you that same Brazilian dude who sang Ensiferum in the other thread?

my type of finn
i stalk a bunch of them on instagram
#finnishboy is flooding with cute finns

yeah, that's me.
geez, everyone recognizes me, holy shit

>terrible, and ugly
just like Finns

Antti Tuisku on steroids, lookalike.

Thought the same thing, the resemblance is fucking uncanny holy shit

Ok here is one more pretty boy to stalk.
@verttiharjuniemi

>yeah, that's me.
I'm the dude who linked you the Ensiferum songs and told you that I'd be willing to meet up should you ever come here :D

lel wat

checked
also, dont read the thread please.

>dont read the thread
why not

Just don't.
youtube.com/watch?v=QEekU065iw0
Listen to this instead.

OP is a hairy jungle monkey who wants to steal your platinum haired, snowflake pale ice maidens.

Don't let him.

Hello is this /lat/+/luso/

this is /bin/

The only good thing about Finns is they're timid and reserved like their fellow Asians so they stick with other Finns and keep their retarded ultra liberal views to themselves.

What "ultra liberal views" ?

>finns
>liberal
Top fucking kek, maybe in the cuckold-capital.

Literally anywhere else you go you'll hear people complaining about niggers.

Tell me about the army

I didn't serve

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6Vg7yqKmw

WAT
why? did you go to prison?

Do Finnish grills like cute animes :3

youtu.be/ES_KnerVc_A

No I said I have depression and anxiety and tinnitus.

Only faggots like that shit

what's the point of doing that, really?
also, what about the fatties? do they have to serve too?

fuck off

>tinnitus
Well, I avoided it as well because of depression and anxiety. But tinnitus? Really? Come on, now.

ju vil dai nekst xDD

>why
What's the point of wasting 6 to 12 months of your life when you can avoid the whole thing by pretending to be unstable?

My mother's ex-boyfriend's sister committed suicide because she had so bad tinnitus.

I don't want to risk it to become worse.

>what's the point of doing that, really?
It's literally the first thing mentioned.

finnish sounds a little bit like italian

Idk that was possible.

Shit man, I didn't realized it was that serious.

What? Dropping your pants and showing everyone your dong?