Culture Pals - /cp/

Just right edition

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzLCzhYdxfo&ab_channel=DewLyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for tranny gf and backup polfu

first for why does it say I have a new photo comment when the comment is in fact not actually new

also anime

delet this

cucked again

Why does everyone have a boner for america?

>Visa

I wonder if I should introduce my female cousin to InterPals
but I doubt that she would want to give it a try since she got a new job where she doesn't have a rest at all, she works 7/7 and 8 hours per day and she comes tired after work
she told me she has to pay her debts this whole coming year

Fuck all those profiles that don't take messages from Africa
I'm not even black

Is she hot?

Change flag.
You guys are just unlucky

>Is she hot?
she's like a 7 or a 7.5, she used to be a little chubby but she lost weight
should I go search for a photo of her and you decide?
it's gonna be a little hard since she deleted her Facebook that had all her pictures

will she be my gf?

You can try to find one image of her.

>You can try to find one image of her.
here, it's the only picture of her that I could find
do you think she stands a chance in the sea of other qts?
maybe

Yes, she's definitely a qt

Send her my way, Abdul

okay thanks guys, I should build the courage and tell her about the site someday soon, I'll tell it to you guys when I do it maybe probably

Sweden before

Sweden After

sweden after

>penis not black
You had one job user

b-but... immigrants are brown :(

>tfw all the asian interpals qts who live near me are ugly

I don't want a gf on the other side of the world

just like an ol' buddeh of mine used to say

>in times of war, any hole is a trench

Every conversation I have turns into hostility for some reason

and you killed the thread, nice one Amerilard

Context, pls?

I don't get it. We were having bantz all week and then she blocks me for this

>The most qt girl that ive seen
>interested in Japan and korea
>likes anime

Pic related.

Maybe tomorrow she'll be okay.

which one of you is /misssuzie

Not me

>datfeel when no gf
youtube.com/watch?v=qzLCzhYdxfo&ab_channel=DewLyrics

That would be me desu

she probably sends nudes to all koreans and japanese. Even the super uggo ones.

post pics of funny stuff i know you have

I called China a landfill and I said "you're country"

bump

Why do I get so many messages from bots inviting me to a sex party?
Is it because my profile is new?

i don't know if any of you lads remember me from the last thread, but my qt went rogue on me today right before skype. for a big i wasn't sure whether or not it was a catfisher, but i just remember that she sent me a voice recording once a text that i fucking wrote. it was to help her practice speaking her english. i know i am not supposed to dwell on this but it does raise more questions than it answers, though i suppose she could just have been a sociopath who likes to do this faggots like me ... but idk lads. i think i have at least confirmed that it's not a man, and was really her, insofar as much as i can confirm with what information i have. just makes a man wonder if i somehow actually messed something up with her, but who knows. lay me to rest anons. today has been a brutal day

Is it the same message all the time? Can you show one of them?
Maybe she just got cold feet and didn't want to cross the stage where everything got real, panicked and blocked you.

Always the same message. "Hello, do you like party ??" followed up with "I want to see you at our sex party in your town. If you liked then I come in on my profile here sexparty.gq my nick wifey234 H"
Usually from a girl in USA, Germany or Belgium. After that the profile gets deleted by the admins.

perhaps. it's the ambiguity that's killing me. she deleted her facebook (unless people who block you become invisible entirely, im not sure), but in any case, it's just so fucking strange. im not sure which reality i would prefer; that she was just toying with me, or that i scared her off. now i will forever have trust issues with future qt's. not sure if i could handle this happening again.

You can't do much against that. Bots spam those who are online, so if you stayed online for a long time, you'd get more. I didn't get those, though.
You can always push your luck if you still have any means to contact her, or create another account if yours is blocked and hers is still here.
If it were me, I'd go with how I felt about it, wanting to know what happened (not asking for an answer to avoid scaring her off) to be sure nothing serious happened and how I'd understand and respect her answer/choice regardless of the reasons. Anything to smooth her up and to trigger enough guilt for her to reply, really.

I'm thinking about doing it, but man, a non-response would feel shitty, and that's the result I'm expecting. Her interpals account is still active for the moment though, so I might do it, but the thought just makes me feel weak. I have a bad feeling I have been duped, and it was not the alternative. I mean it was just a fucking skype call, not a marriage proposal, a skype call that she offered in the first place. And I would say that that fairly obviously classifies her as a troll having decided it was time to deal the killing blow, but the skype thing happened pretty organically, so idk.

tl;'dr, i am a confused faggot who is trying to work through this. but thank you for listening frenchman. this is a low moment for me. if i do ask her for a reason on a new account, I think I have to go into it assuming the worst, or risking getting BTFO again

Then, you should follow the previous advices from the others and get some spares in case something like this happens. Not that I'm belittling anything, but any experience is good to take, especially since it'll help prevent something like this happens again.

indeed. i pretty much dropped all my other prospects for this one just because it seemed so real but i've learned my lesson. god damn i hope im not so stupid that this happens to me again.

First time in these threads.

The pastas are great.

>tfw stalker qt that stalks through all your social media every few minutes

It was cute at first but now I want off this ride

I want a QT who will be submissive to me.

Then you're in luck since all of these girls are extremely submissive and will do pretty much whatever you ask them too

DUBS DECIDES MY NEW PROFILE'S USERNAME

Also where is everyone lads

Good luck. You'll need it.

Simontheslavslayer

I got them too when I had just made an account. It could also be because you log in more frequently at first and are more likelier to see them before they get deleted.

How're ye doing lads, guy that was looking for advice regarding Lebanese qts last night here.
Are there any specific personality traits I should be aware of? I read somewhere that they 'should' be reserved, but likely to act cutesy every now and again.
I've observed this in the wild with my qt, is there anything else I should know?

They don't look like Mia Khalifa

Experiencing this right now, when will this suffering end...
I was ignoring it for a while, but then I saw that I did have a new comment, but then that comment kept flashing up as new.
Kill me desu.

That's what I thought I'd see, but fucking damn she is hot.

>You guys are just unlucky

>mfw mexiboo qts are literally non-existent

I can vouch for this.
Fucking donkey look-alikes.

who /weakflagbuthardgame/, lads?

iktf
Some qts that I like have blocked asia.

Not sure if Ireland is a weak flag in any way, but I'm certainly not getting as many views as the Americans or English.
But my qt coercion game is ridiculous.

I thought kazakh came under europe, the regions are a bit fucked on there anyway

Nope, asia.

My country is so cucked.

Do Thaiboos even exist?

>Do Thaiboos even exist?
no
you are the weakflag, lad is your game strong enough to make it?
>Ireland
definitely not a weak flag, easy mode i'd say

I'll suck you off pal, love the alphabet by the way.

Maybe I'm just not using the right techniques?
I mostly hunt one qt at a time, should I be broadening my horizons?

Azerbaijan comes up as Europe I thought they were just as asian as you

I guess even african countries have more chances than Thailand.

>one qt at a time
wow that's bit lame desu

>is your game strong enough to make it

Probably only strong enough to get other Thais since I'm actually half and fluent in English as well.

In other words I'm fucked though.

fuck wrong quote

But so many nudes my dude.
It's really hard to convince middle eastern qts to send nudes if they see that you're already chatting with other grills. They're skittish creatures.

For many Finns the dream is to climb the social ladder by marrying a Thai.

how do you find trans girls on this site i have tried and failed aside from ladyboys in Thailand

t. unapologetic faggot

>if they see that you're already chatting with other grills
how do they know you are talking to someone else? you could lie to them, you know

Hey, what's the best way to get people (male or female) to comment on my profile wall? I just need something to flesh it out so I don't look like some weirdo stalker.

Lie? To my fragile qts? Barbaric.
I usually friend them when I'm chatting with them, so they could see that clearly.

Thanks lads.

Also just for a side note. The reason there are so many Thais on Interpals is because we are /r9k/: the country.

so? I love trannies mate
angry europoor please go

Do you like femine dicks?

Euromiddleclass actually, check your privilege.

Shit tons of eireboos in the Americas. Have you put anything down under the language section? I think girls are often more tentative to write to people who don't seem to have a genuine excuse to be there.

You can make your friend list private.
Lold

Most of my profile is on languages, since I actually like learning languages unlike most of you thirsty spoons.
Nasty US poon is not my style lad, sorry. Most of the eireboos are cringy as fuck.

surprised to see my old OC being reposted

>july 4 2014
fuck I didn't ask for these feels

Thanks for the double (You)s, I'll make it private now.

>getting literal "pls responds" from third worlders
is this what being a woman feels like?

Are you posing as a woman? Or are they women themselves?
Gib more context.

No, I'm using a real picture, I have a benis. I've just never had the privilege of the opposite sex begging for me to respond.

What kind of places are grills begging from?

Most likely Thailand

I'd take my chances, Thais aren't as vomit-inducing as some other central-east asians.

I found mine on /r9k/ tinychat room 2 years ago :3

>central east
>vomit inducing
What are you smoking

/cp/ threads are back!!!
I really miss my qts...

I know that this is dead.