I will probably have to go to an office to work for the next 40 years then after that I will just sit around waiting...

>I will probably have to go to an office to work for the next 40 years then after that I will just sit around waiting for death being old and useless

life is truly the original meme

The only way out is to become a NEET genetic dead-end, be born super rich or win the lottery.

I even tried making an app but of course that failed completely wasting a year of my life

How do you intend to escape this cursed life?

Join the military and die in a false flag attack

Don't have kids. Just look for a cute childfree gf and cruise to the end on easy mode.

Life is meaningless so don't feel bad for stuff you don't do.

> when you are facing existential dread, go to Sup Forums to numb down the bad feelings only to find this in the catalog

thanks user

>wasting a year of my life
Try wasting a decade not learning how to program.

you almost make it sound as if programming is a skill that will set you up for life when most programmers are wagecuck code monkeys that get tossed out at age 40

Make a shitton of shitty apps, some of them will find an audience and you'll get money, you'll also get the experience and knowledge to make good apps

>Get yourself a nursery rhyme or any stupid song for children
>Pool a random number of assets of popular shit these days
>Write software to randomly select assets, render a video with it and upload it to youtube with tags relevant to whatever assets were picked
>Get to 3 million viewers from the sheer amount of irresponsible parents using cellphones as pacifiers and childrens too young to even realize what they're watching while all your videos jump to each other from autoplay due to tag abuse
There you go, free internet money

No, but it is extremely useful.

it will get automated soon enough. long before more physical skills get BTFO

>tfw you have 40+ years before you to do whatever you want to do

I've just entered "responsibilities" and it sucks ass.

I think my plan for this period is to amass as few responsibilities as possible so that I can use what downtime I find to focus on myself and what I want to do.

My only real goal is to endure for as long as possible and maaaybe start reach retirement. If that happens, become an alcoholic and waste what little I have left of resources in life on stupid shit that will entertain me for a moment.

I assume death by 60-70 based on good genes, but sooner is a distinct probability.

>zero click through rate as babies can not into internet
>nobody wanna put ads on your video
>make zero dollaroos

>death by 60-70 based on good genes
Where the fuck are you from that has such a low life expectancy?

Oh don't get me wrong, the average life expectancy where I live is 90+.

But I am slowly poisoning my body through food, drink, and other interesting substances for temporary highs which will probably shave a good chunk off the average.

>the average life expectancy where I live is 90+.
where? even japan is 83 and as far as im concerned its the highest.
most first world countries are late 70s

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you quoted wrongf.

It's not the official statistic, just based on personal experience. Most old people I knew were in their late 80s early 90s when they died.

I entered "responsibilities" and then 3 years later I exited the country and lived it up in Asia for 4 years.

Now I'm out of money and shitty jobs are still waiting for me.

There is no release from this hell. This time I'm saving up enough for 10 years of being a bum in Asia and then killing myself.

well you can't get to know dead people
unless you're one of those left wing shamans I guess

How's the life-waster situation in Asia at the moment?

>tfw I wasted the fun time being an autistic virgin

Stretching out that red bit as much as I can by having a fairly comfy job, living with parents (I pay my share and they like having me there), staying single and not having kids. My green bit will come as they get further into the grey bit, but nobody gets to stay in the red forever. Enjoy the heck out of it while you can.

>tfw you skipped the fun times by being socially retarded
JUST

Pretty good desu. Everybody just assumes you are some sort of digital nomad.

Get a lot of sex with qts and only the growing anxiety that you have wasted your life sometimes flares up to ruin your day.

I'm from Russia. Even 45-50 good enough.

>tfw cruising from red straight into gray.

I own a company of 4 people and a couple of million in turn over.
Make 250k per year.

You need to sell products, trading hours for dollars no matter how much you are paid will be a grind to retirement.

you forgot:

> become an expert at dubious SEO

This. Don't trade your time for a paycheck.

>tfw you have no money for products to sell.

>Most old people I knew were in their late 80s early 90s when they died.
maybe you just live around boring people or are lucky? that's anecdotal evidence and worth nothing

I'm from a country with life expectancy of 80+

My grandpa died at 69 due to lung cancer, god bless his soul, he was a good and hard working man who was always there for fun and life advice. Meanwhile the mooch my grandma hangs around with now is 85 and all he ever does is eat, sleep and hold the most boring conversations imaginable.

My friend died at 23 due to leukemia despite all medical efforts.

Life sucks and sometimes you just have bad luck even if you're in the right circumstances. Probably like 5 or so kids starved to death in Africa while I wrote this post.
Enjoy it while you can.

I feel like a large portion of 4chans user base is right here. Probably why its so shit around here.