/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/tx/400bdf05c9db22563dde8c4d57e1b1fe0d5c0e2aa709ebcfc0d7fb5cd163c7a1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Auckland

donate money to pooloop to rebuild the dream

they already stole the 2 donations that they got

wat

What should I download on BiB first?

>1+ week passed
>still no invite
/cuckland/ feels

>800 Euros per month
apl claim that's how much the new site/teacker will cost. isn't that figure extremely high? like, way too high?

Is pooploop ded for good or its just another prank?

>tfw another day with complex anime to watch

check their bitcoin wallet

What do you mean by "complex" ?

Things that don't pander to the lowest common domino

why is reddit asking me if i'm 18+ when i go on demonotaku's profile? is he doing videochat?

Just lie

too much cancer in his posts

That 800 euros is not just for APL, its for SCC also. The staff are holding apl hostage, so that SCC can be funded as well

scc?

Picking a lame ass name like Xanax on opening was a red flag for me.

SCC

SCC.

Can you offer bib invites on class restricted private tracker forums?

holy shit, no. not even hdb.

>cartoons for children
>complex
OK, BUD

Whom are you quoting?

i think it's pretty fucking obvious whom he was quoting

>he
Nice try. I think you're quoting thin air. It's kind of sad.

Why summer anime season is always so shit?

>that English
hi Kyle.

and kyle is still not disabled on red yet. wtf does he have to do to lose his account?

im NOT kyle feelsbadman feelsbadman

>tfw I bet everything on RED, and won.

Only actual idiots or very lazy impatient people bet on poopyloopy.

Let's see if APL's wonderful community stumps-up 1500 Euros to keep their site alive.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MY FUCKING SIDES

They're up to $300 my nigga. The communitee is strong at Apollo.

Redacted.ch → Jpopsuki + Animebytes

All of us who care about Apollo must donate what we feel comfortable donating.

There is reason to believe tracker will return and thrive. Staff, know there are many who support you now and eagerly wait for the return.

Once Apollo returns more will support it. The longer it stays up, more will support it.

Once it is back for 6 months, so many of the haters will be begging for invites.

Also, there are many who have considerable buffer on Apollo and this can't be dismissed by the phrase, just be on redacte

Let us get behind Apollo and make it return, grow and thrive.

>Only actual idiots or very lazy impatient people bet on poopyloopy.

They got meme'd by trolls.

Can someone please help tina_freppf92? From reading at some of her posts in that recent Apollo announcement thread, I'm afraid she's about to have an aneurysm.

with red, wfl, nwcd and hz already up and running, there's literally zero need for another music tracker. also, if it doea return, it will have a fraction of the former active users and seeds.

Lol, just saw this on leddit.

Translation: We the Apollo staff have just ran out of curry. We need to buy some more to keep this party going. Please donate!

>Apollo
what's that lmao

BiB recruitment on RED is gone.
Great job Auckland anons!

I guess you're trying to fool non-Elites. I guess they deserve it if they can't event manage climbing the first rung of the pyramid by now.

PULL BIB RECRUITMENT.
RAISE BTN LIMIT.
ADD BTN RECRUITMENT.

What path is there to NWCD?

Also, curious about what alternatives there are to PTP for someone whose already there but is looking for a backup.

is it true hydra has BTN recruitment

>libtorrent
How come there's no conservatorrent?

Imagine saving gifs of Indians dancing rather than uploading bandcamp flacs to redacted

SAD!

music is my xanax :p

Does btn recruit on hdb?

Because it would't seed

xanax was a way better name than fucking apollo

> xanax was a way better name than fucking apollo

They're both kind of shit.

for a tracker that claimed to be FOR PEOPLE, I'm seeing very, very little support for apl's current predicament. where did all the PEOPLE go?

> where did all the PEOPLE go?

To RED apparently.

Indians are not people, lol.

someone donated 0.5 BTC to apollo. hmm.

Prince Pajeet

blockchain.info/tx/400bdf05c9db22563dde8c4d57e1b1fe0d5c0e2aa709ebcfc0d7fb5cd163c7a1 WHAT THE FUCK

/ptg/ BTFO

Hah hah hah

you know how bands sometimes put money in their tip jar to "warm it up"? This is what you are looking at here

>btc from moldova
surely not sketchy

they gave money to themselves

guys, I recently "lost" my seedbox, and I'm going to go to vacations for the next month, so I can't go and start paying and transfering the files to a new one.

What's my best option? should I park my accounts, or wish that nobody notices no seeding from 1+ month?

TehC & AHD.

>indians and other assorted muds
>people

no

But that .5 bitcoins is 2/3 of what they need, seems kinda pointless.

So which kind of Torrent Master are you?

There are several illegal music streaming services that source everything from APL, wouldn't be surprised if someone basically donated as an investment to keep their buffer and a way to easily feed their "business" with content.

Filling in some retarded forms for 10mb upload. This is fucking torture

They received $1450 in total. Pooploop will live.

> TehC & AHD.

Thanks. What about a pathway into NWCD?

at least I'll have something to laugh at. and the freakshow that is kyle is pretty funny as well.

How does you going on vacation factor into anything?

I moved from a seedbox to a dedicated server using my iPhone while sitting in my in-laws' living room. By the time I came home everything had been transferred over. Stop being a lazy faggot.

Well lookie here, we got us a normie.

>iPhone
fag

what sites?

>
> >iPhone
> fag

Most of my gay friends actually have Android phones.

You stupid fucking normie, being gay has nothing to do with being a fag. fucking newfag reddit ->

who the fuck cares if you're not seeding for 1 month?

Pretty much. As long as he doesn't accumulate any hit and runs he has nothing to worry about.

How come my seedbox is winning on RED but losing on fucking GGn (only talking initial swarm, enough people without autodl on GGn that I net some buffer anyway).
And no, my seedbox is not seedhost.eu or whatever supposedly works on RED.

Because your box has shit peering. Almost all peers on RED are in Amsterdam so boxes on providers there will do well. GGn's swarms are far more diverse or at the very least less concentrated in Amsterdam.

which one of you faggots did this?

that's me :^)

have an upvote, friend

apooloo almost has enough donations

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>his ratio is above 1
laughing at the suck

Thank god, there's nowhere better for me to find Bollywood soundtrack transcodes!

My last 13 uploads on RED have a total of 0 (zero) snatches.
Loving these freeleech tokens. Nice to see others are putting them to good use grabbing the latest Whiz Khalifa, Drake and Mariah Carey instead of some younique not-available-elsewhere uploads

BakaBT is dead

hello kyle!

hey!

Amigo

All anime is shit

how will anime ever recover from this