/brit/

Love Irish accents desu edition

youtube.com/watch?v=K2YkbO2IaWY

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jeremy-corbyn-labour-immigration-policy-change-open-the-borders-let-them-all-come-in-borders-are-racist-a7102736.html
streamable.com/kzfu
youtube.com/watch?v=3WwAg0912hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anim

e

What a stupid spud nigger.

>Pro-EU
She's a retard. The brainwashing the EU has done on the Irish is insane, considering they didn't even want to join in the first place.

Fell asleep at 6pm and just woke up. That's not good

Anime

not going to watch that video

how does that make you feel, huh? bad i bet

Oh yeah, I forgot they voted no and were forced to vote again until they gave the correct answer.

>“What we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all,” says Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University who has devoted his career to the study of criminality, ethnicity and age.

>Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it’s not because Swedes – of any colour – are very criminal. It’s because they’re very feminist. In 2005, Sweden’s Social Democratic government introduced a new sex-crime law with the world’s most expansive definition of rape.

>Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany’s more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape. If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape.

>The marked increase in rape cases during the 2000s is almost entirely a reflection of Sweden’s deep public interest in sexual equality and the rights of women, not of attacks by newcomers.

I'm glad that we wiped out the Irish, they are only good for compost.

five best english accents

1. irish
2. welsh
3. boston ny
4. posh english
5. australian

the brain washing delusional little englander politicians have done to the english is insane, the eu literally saved your economy and britain from being a shithole

scouse
brummie
essex
yer mam
norn irish

Why are ships always female? Isn't that sexist

Stop trying to talk to the paki, he is just defending rapists to be edgy.

>no cockney
dropped

>more or less not true at all

ebin

Can't believe there are still retards like you. Yeah man, you're a real tough conservative. Who are you? The new duke of Wellington? Without the EU you're going down. Your country has become useless. No resources and your industry has turned into shit. Thanks for strengthening Germanys position in the EU.

I've just realised that my employees have more respect me for JUST because I'm growing a beard and if I shave it off they will go back to treating me like a cunt.

What is that about? Am I too young looking?

Please tell the likelihood that the UK descends into Civil War? /r/unitedkingdom tells me it is 100% happening. I must prepare.

What side will you be on?

>Nicola Sturgeons Freedom Fighters?
>Any dozen of the NI paras?
>British Parliamentarian Rebels?
>Union Army?
>Metropolitan Republican Rebels?

Sweden truly is a shithole.

You should go though, out in the country it's beautiful. Dunno about the cities since I've not been to any of them yet

Manny Mandem desu

In Russia ships have the masculine pronoun instead of the western female pronoun.

Are you the Irish one in the pub, warehouse or IT?

You don't think Irish women are adorable?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jeremy-corbyn-labour-immigration-policy-change-open-the-borders-let-them-all-come-in-borders-are-racist-a7102736.html

Haha he's fucking lost it lads...

it isn't going into civil war it will just be slightly poorer and slightly more shit with slightly more austerity every year, this will continue more and more every year, just enough to be noticeable without being quick enough to piss people off, that will be your life from now on

soon I think, if the people realize it wasn't the fault of immigrants they were poor and on the dole, and instead it was the fault of the elites

the side thats really chill and smokes weed and plays loud music and shite

streamable.com/kzfu

can someone translate this? i dont understand chavy manc accents

genuinely about to throw a fit

I'm sorry but EU jf aren't allowed in /brit/, you will have to remove yourself immediately.

My mum is Irish, so no

I work in a brick factory with an extremely motley crew

dattebayo!!!

N-n-no we're going to make Britain Great Again, the fag smoking pint man said so!

The Farage Freikorps will march victoriously.

Motley in what way?

I hope he gets cancer in his arse

So which side do you fall on fellow Manc? I may or may not fight you outside the Blockbusters in Stockport depending on your answer.

install mnemosyne, import the .cards set

>The average Irish woman

SALFORD (QUAYS)
A
L
F
O
R
D (FOR POSHOS)

Fuck no.

As in complete fuckheads and retards, these guys could not function in normal life. It's said around our place that being normal is a massive hindrance to surviving the job. I find myself now a supervisor of guys twice my age, the only reason i'm in this positon is because nobody else wants the responsibility.

Can't figure out how to open this .txt file, paint isn't working

T A M E S I D E desu

I've had less than 7 hours sleep every day for like the past fortnight. I can literally feel the years being taken off of my life.

Fuck off yank.

good post

Lol the guardian

Haha I can imagine the type, how much do you get paid for being their supervisor? Those spastics are simple people, keep growing the beard to keep them content.

>Not even waiting a single second to samefag your paki opinions

go to bed you horrible runts

>Pro-EU
She's a retard. The brainwashing the EU has done on the Irish is insane, considering they didn't even want to join in the first place.

Last Friday morning was amazing! I woke up in my Union Jack jim-jams to the sound of a squadron of Spitfires racing overhead and leaving a trail of hot buttered crumpets behind them I ran to the corner shop past all the british children who were laughing and squealing with excitement as they made a beautiful statue of the queen out of happy wriggling bulldog puppies - with two corgis for her eyebrows! Bunting fluttered everywhere and the man from the betting shop stepped out into the street - "Guess what! England just won the World Cup & The Ashes & The Grand National and here's the best bit - Boris put a bet on it for everyone! you're all MILLIONAIRES!!!" The red arrows flew overhead dropping fish and chips as i walked into the corner shop, got my morning paper and went to the counter. "how much please?" I said to the asian lad there. "1 pence, everything in the whole shop now costs just 1p!" he laughed, "Leave it on the counter, i'm off back to pakistan - we all are!" And he's right! outside in the streets jolly old Nigel Farage was leading a huge crowd of happy foreigners - turks, poles, romanians, syrians - there was even a few English people with heavy suntans mixed up in there! nigel was singing Rule Britannia carrying a pint of ale and a cigarette, which he had lit up INSIDE A PUB! Just then Boris flew overhead in a concorde made of Bank of England gold - "don't worry!" he laughed "I've cut out all the bits the French made!" and with that he crashed into the ground at 1200 miles an hour, along with the economy, the country and all the dozy nostalgic foreigner-fearing fools who fell for this."

heeerrrow, mr engrand!!!!11

I meant in the coming civil war of patriots and soft cocks.

Haha fucking abnormie loser posting on Sup Forums at 3:30 hhaha virgin twat hahaha pathetic cunt

haha

FUCK ENGLAAAAAAND

youtube.com/watch?v=3WwAg0912hA

haha

End yourself

Damn Rasheed, you are supposed to space out samefag posts by a few minutes.

ooga booga where da wyte wimmin at

t. abu abdullah al-britani

>The Guardian

Stop being a cunt and people would treat you better.

Why is this so hard for yanks to understand?

How can I get laid lads?

My willy want to be inside a fanny

get a prozzie m8

Yes
Go to sleep
Let me take care of everything
You won't feel a thing ;)

The money is pretty damn good to be quite honest, I have to work hard and am under extreme pressure at all times but the money be good yo, the best I've ever gotten and I'm still only in my 20's. I often lament the fact I have to deal with such fuckwits on a daily basis but have to commend the managment for choosing a college dropout to keep the primary school dropouts productive.

Nobody cares, paki shit.

Where did we go wrong?

r8 my OC lads

>All muslims on twitter saying "This was during a holy month and killed muslims as well, stop blaming islam! :("

the opinion section of the guardian has the most pro SJW and retarded piece of 'legitimate 'mainstream media the world has ever known

Get me a job haha? What are the hours? And what does making bricks entail?

Lisa it's your birthday!
Happy birthday, Lisa!

blaming all muslims is stupid
but saying they aren't muslims is stupid too

if you don't speak up and say that islam needs to look at itself and try to reform its shit you are figuratively endorsing terrorism

I see the EU shills are back.

When are you going to give up? You lost.

I can't sleep unless I know that lad got his flashcards working

everyone treats me great though when I travel

The "FOY" attitude is prevalent among bitter abnormie twats. When I traveled to the UK people were very pleasant to me and it was easy to make friends.

Same when I've traveled anywhere else. Sup Forums isnt real life

>anyone i disagree with is a shill

FOY

It's interesting just how much worse it has gotten over the past 6 years. It was never great of course, but now it's just all the worst parts of the left with horrible fuckers like Lindy West and Jessica Valenti trolling for pageviews

Very good post.

honestly don't care that much about brexit

if the world wants to go to shit, so be it. whatever happens, happens.

Debate this

Yep.

The UK is a terrible country desu

>islam needs to look at itself and try to reform its shit
literally impossible if you're muslim, because the Quran is the perfect word of God, hence changing it in anyway being declaring that humans know better than Him

the only way that would be remotely possible is to do a protestant style reformation of the religion, completely eliminating the hadith and following the Quran only

*apostates

>Shitposting because you got triggered by /brit/

>check phone
>New tinder match
>New message from this match
>Open tinder
>They're not there

Oh

the wife just gave birth :)