KILL ALL ENGLISH TEACHERS

I work in management for an English education company and can honestly say that every teacher I've met is worse than a nigger.

>fail in your own country
>move somewhere else and take a one-month TESL certification course that "qualifies" you to teach classes costing half a family's monthly income
>this course is administrated by the same people who publish the test you are paid to teach
>get paid like a king by local standards to take part in this obvious scam on poor people who just want a better life for their kids
>constantly mock locals around you for speaking your language poorly in their country "HAHA 'SAME-SAME' FUCKING ASIAN GOOKS WILL NEVER LEARN ENGLISH"
>despite the fact that teaching them to do it right is your fucking job
>despite the fact that you will never even attempt to learn their language beyond a mispronounced "check please"
>post pics of you partying all over your social media "yeah bro we play pretty hardcore here in asia... i'm about that third world life for real"
>afraid to go anywhere without an english menu
>afraid to interact with anyone without a bilingual nearby
>afraid to even teach anywhere but an air-conditioned english center
>treat a job that's considered important and respectable within the community like a babysitting gig
>surround yourself with gold diggers so you can finally feel like the big man you could never be back home
>when you meet a nice girl who actually cares, you treat her the same as these gold diggers because you dont know enough about the local culture to understand the fucking difference
>bounce from job to job depending on where your extended vacation takes you, disregarding the welfare of your students and the promises you've made to your company

If you teach English in Asia and match this description, please consider suicide.

okay.....

Have ur daugther got raped by one of those English teachers ?

That's because Vietnam is a fucking shithole and you only get the bottom of the barrel.

Don't you a English Teacher, too?
What happen?

ching chong ping pong i dont understand u

t. third world nigger violence country
t. responsible for shitholing vietnam
t. soon to be an irrelevant futurless minority in his own country

Do I need to know Chinese to teach German in China?
I know Engineer/Physicist jargon pretty well.

rude....

Kinda feel bad for ya reading that.

Why don't you go full gentlemen on them?

put down the baguette, achmed

One of the younger folks I know from São Paulo complains of his school a lot. I've heard a lot of shit from him but I thought the fact that they hired an English teacher who didn't speak a word of English absolutely baffling.

No need to be lying, you surely understand the Chinese one.

yooooo how do i get an SEA gf

Lol, this guy got cucked by an English teacher

I'd say about 1/3rd of the ESL teachers I met were like (you) described. After ~1.5 years abroad, they tend to go down that scumbag path, down the attempting-complete-assimilation-path (i.e. marry a local, learn the language, learn the history, try to "become Chinese/Vietnamese/Taiwanese/Japanese/Korean" etc), or they go home. Lots go home or go down the scumbag path because an Anglo in Vietnam can never really "become Vietnamese" the way a Vietnamese person can become American.

One thing that stuck out to me about ESL is that they teach a lot of uncommon or anachronistic expressions. one I heard a lot was:
>"how are you?"
>"so-so".

no one says, "so-so." They just say, "fine," "OK," or "Alright."

me on the left

>10% muslims in this country
>his country is only 60% white
>bantering anyone, ever
wow grade A post my man you sure showed me

>implying it wasn't your shithole colony first pepe

did someone fail english class?

are you sure this post doesn't violate the recently passed EU online hate speech laws? you might want to delete it to be safe

>no qt french gf

did you masturbate to that picture laqueesha ?

Foreign english teachers are pretty cool here tbqh lad.
Except for one british nigerian guy that was the "WE WUS KANGZ N SHEIT" white hating kind.

>*Did your daughter *get raped by one of those English teachers ?

>*Aren't you *an English Teacher, too?
>What *happened?

>No need to *lie, you surely understand the Chinese one.

No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger

He's just mad even fat middle-aged losers get more tail than he and his tiny asian cock.

Just become a trap already.