How do racists and white nationalists feel when white women say they want their ideal man to be "tall...

how do racists and white nationalists feel when white women say they want their ideal man to be "tall, dark and handsome"?

aroused

that's not what they mean when they say dark

?

Only beurettes say that here.

They don't often say that

Literally only seen ugly 2/10 fatties with black men

dayum whites,arabs and asians all dislike black males.
is it because they see them as a sexual threat?

They usually mean a guy with dark hair and possibly a slight tan.

No because their civilozations have always been inferior and they have contributed next to nothing to the world

only 1% of canadian pop. is black male yet you see multiple bm/wf couples, can you imagine what would happen when they become 5% or more?

>it's only the beurettes

all those racemixed children and their mothers i see in the street sure as hell don't look arab to me, you guys keep saying that but while that's true that beurettes love the BBC, your women do too, stop the denial

t.parisian

I really don't

I've seen maybe 5 bm/wf couples and the woman was insanely ugly, like bottom of the barrel tier.

They can have the ugly women if they want, no big deal

this is what we mean

you pulling my leg right now? nobody gives a shit about hair colors m8
>slight tan
fucks sake lad, you are quite character

Nigga thats "tall dark and handsome" is from spongebob

Top fucking kek

By Dark they mean Italian or Spanish, the Mediteranean aroma

Señorita i...

there's no such thing as a sexual threat you dumb nigger
go back to /balk/

lol
dark traditionally means dark haired and eyed
in irish fear dubh (literally black man) means a man with black hair. fear gorm (blue man) is what we would call a black mam

One day you just realise that Asian pussy is best pussy

"tall, dark and handsome"

It's women lusting over the maymay of the suave Mediterranean guy. Like a swarthy Spaniard or Frenchman or something. Not a nigger.

so not black but brown?
thats even worse at least africans are tall, can fight and rap, arabs and spics are weak, gay brown manlets

This.

Literally NO ONE says that about niggers except obese women or niggers pretending to be women online

Statistics like these are invalid. It's based on a dating website where women select through rationality. But we know that female attraction to black men is not rational, but a primeval desire rooted in her brain through milennia of evolution. Females love black men because they evolved to mate with aggressive and violent alpha males, and blacks are the most dominant aggressive and violent alpha males around.

Of course, if you ask them, they will deny, they will say they prefer "nice guys" who respect them and are hard-working and honest. When dealing with females, ignore what they say, watch what they do. And what they do is breed exclusively with black alpha bulls.

>paris = france
All the time I see a black guy in couple the girl is either black or kebab, there are some white coalburners too but most of beurettes date blacks and that infuriates muslims sand niggers really hard.
Stay mad about your sister being a beurette à khel Soufien.

lol man, you have brown hair and eyes anons say your tall, dark and and handsome!
do you feel that way?

>blacks are the most dominant aggressive and violent alpha males around.
your arguememt fell apart here

no sure what you're trying to say

all I'm saying is I don't care what white girls prefer since I prefer yellow girls

The reason why beurettes dates black but white girls don't is not because white girls don't like blacks, but it's because they don't live in the same suburbs like Arabs and blacks do.

Put a black bull in a white French neighborhood and he will breed all white girls.

I have a letter for an Icelandic señorita.
I hope you read it amor

Dear Tilda,

I know that your heart has been frozen by the unforgiving northern winds and the struggle for survival in such harsh conditions made you ill of amor and pasion.
Your eyes show no fear and a sense of determination that i admire and long for.
Yet we are sad for life isn't always a battleground, sometimes life brings you the soft warm breeze that caresses your face, helping you dream and forget the hardships... In that etheral, quente and suave ambiance i will embrace you Tilda. My hands will caress your hair of gold and pierce trough your breasts lighting up the flame in your heart. Once the ride begins you will feel the most joyful and freeing sensation like running from the Bulls in beautiful Pamplona. The sexual climax will reach to the peaks of the universe while the guitars burn with desire.
In the end, while you rest your soft face in my tanned, golden chest i will kiss in the forehead and say: "Nunca más seras sola y para siempre serás caliente".

Yours truly,

Fernando Martinez

not sure*