The day bantering went too far

>fucking some girl for some weeks
>we start liking each other
>she starts becoming a cunt for some reason and starts being xenophobic
>have no idea what started it, I assume she was joking, tell her there are good things too, but I help her bash Brazil just to see how she reacts
>show her this video
youtube.com/watch?v=uru-_Zt7UJc
>she starts bantering pretty hard, calling us animals, saying huehue and shit
>she makes fun of me
>"are brazilians even humans?"
>I tell her to stop
>we haven't talked ever since

would you break up with someone because of something like that?

Shes right you know

outbantered by your gf lmao

Me

knew you'd post this

I will never say I'm brazilian ever again.

knew you'd post this

Everybody can see that uesley

grow a thicker skin joão

no one guessed any of my brazilian friends or me were brazilian.

their guesses on me/other hues:

>egyptian
>german
>russian
>latina
>filipino

>latina
>filipino
user im sorry

ive only met one brazilian in my entire life, and that was when i was 5 and lived in switzerland
betcha i'd guess straight away though

But you're American.

I doubt that
even the accents will sound completely different.

>even the accents will sound completely different.
what did he mean by this?

dirty huemonkeys

people from different regions of brazil will have different accents, even if they are all speaking english

Should have told her she was a bitch.

If she took it lightly things would go forward, if she kept being a bitch you would have a reason to walk away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That bitch is making you her bitch.

Just break up.

No because I'm not a filthy fucking HUEMONKEY

>would you break up with someone because of something like that?
Break up with them? Yes. Stop fucking them? No.

OP here
I forgot to mention she even made huehue jokes
:(

Why didn't you just call her a filthy white dog or something?

>"are brazilians even humans?"
well are they?
>would you break up with someone because of something like that?
no, i'd just smash her cunt with my brazillian cock and yell huehuehue xD

Beta alert

Holy shit you people get triggered over nothing, grow a fucking spine lol.
fucking manlet niggers :D

>when your girlfriend calls you names over your looks

Whyyyyy do words hurt so much. She didn't mean it but I will never be able to forget it.

>didn't agree with her
fake monkey is fake

>>when your girlfriend calls you names over your looks
Have you tried doing it back to her? Maybe tell her that her sister/mother is better looking?

grow some balls you fucking faggot

I just woke up and this is so fucking beta it hurts.

do you think they have intelligence to realize that double standards

the fuck was I supposed to do
tell her to fuck off?

I once had a very nice experience with a group of brazilian exchange students, irl, when I was in univeristy
>at bar with friends playing foosball
>friends are too soft and go home
>I stay to play foosball
>get bored after a while and sit at the bar
>as time passes I more and more wish to play foosball again
>go to foosball table
>theres maybe 10 Brazilians surrounding it and watching or playing
>I put down my change for the machine and tell them I got the next game (also meaning I'm playing in the next game)
>they show me how they've stuffed paper towel in the goals and have been playing with 1 ball for the past however long
>I like their thinking and we laugh and they invite me on to play 2v2 with them
>first ball drop is a quick and tightly executed goal by me
>they've never actually played much foosball
>they've never seen real shots
>they go nuts
>we all proceed to get drunk and fuck and play foosball until the bar turns the lights on and everyone has to leave
#NotAllBRs

Yes, actually, I do. I think they realize double standards all the time, but just don't care because they benefit from them and it's socially unacceptable to acknowledge that they exist in women's favour a lot of the time. But either way it'd just be funny to see the reaction on her face when old mate says something back to her.

>we all proceed to get drunk and fuck
Gay

Don't let a filthy bitch talk down to you like that.

it all sounds like a donkey practicing spanish to humans paolo.

>Not making he your bitch in bed
>Not fucking the racism out of her in bed

You poor poor hue

>they show me how they've stuffed paper towel in the goals and have been playing with 1 ball for the past however long
that's pretty brazilian

we fucked frequently and she was the one asking for it all times, slapped her ass, pulled her back, fucked her hard, made her squirt and all that shit
I can't believe she turned into such a bitch and stopped talking to me just because of that. wtf

drunk as* fuck
>tfw no sweet brazillian boipucci

>pulled her back
I meant her hair
I also showed a lot of sexual stuff she never tried before.
she also said brazilians are horny dogs and some shit. god. she was being so cute before. I should have snapped. you guys are right. first thing I will do when I get back to huezil is to post pics with some hotter bitch who's waitnig for me. stupid cunt.

Kick her as.
Banter her to tears.
And then laugh hard.

That's what I do.

You don't deserve her

why lie on the internet user

lol fucking zeta tier
why dont you just castrate yourself while you're at it.

CHAOS AD
TANKS ON THE STREETS
CONFRONTING POLICE
BLEEDING THE PLEBS

Can you make me a tier list please? I am confused

lol
who deserves her
an alpha male like you?
>fincuck bantering about maliness
LMAO

>maliness
>Mali