youtube.com/watch?v=Vwa3wb0bakg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

they're terrible at speaking English desu

not really

I am English people.

I like Irish people

They are good, for me to poo on

Yes it is my dream to be with one hopefully, unless I get cucked by yellow fever

of course

>laundry
>in the kitchen

Only the ones I know irl from work.

The ones on the internet are abhorrent.

Do you like Engrish people?

>english
>people

The eternal anglo is an eldritch abomination.

oiiiiii m8

no
obnoxious and arrogant pieces of shit

No. They should all be forced to convert to Christianity

yeah

I am an English person.

>arrogant
never understood this meme. not sure why people seem to think it

my english waifu

shit-tier tourists
younger ones act like monkeys, older ones are obnoxious as fuck
surprisingly, british expats tend to be chill af
the ones that are reasonable enough to at least try to learn the language

i have a question.

nah, bunch of fuckwits honestly

No.

The eternal anglo is not to be trusted.

ok

Are all British women slags. Even the uni women who are basically better dressed slags?

This.
The next drunk cunt that yells "Haha m8 my grandfather shot your grandfather haha" gets a beer bottle in his face.

The English are NOT Jews. At least Jews keep certain promises. The correct and historical perjorative for them is The Perfidious Albion.

>Germans
>ranking that high
Huh?

No, the slags just make themselves known.

I watched a video which British right wingers (young lads) attacked poles, Muslims and pakis, why don't they attack East Asian immigrants?

no. scum tier. at least tourist that come to spain.

Nobody hates East Asians, not even the Chaviest Chav you could find hates East Asians.

I want to know why?

Yea we used to, about 250 years ago

only the qts

There is no reason for any hatred there, most East Asians in the UK are students from China so there is not exactly a bad reputation there. I guess if it was Chinese peasants coming here it would be more of an issue.

East asians do not cause problems and are not criminals, so noone has a reason to hate them.

We're big fans of Chinese food

ok thanks

I love English people but some of them are really negative. I dun like dem wuns dus I? No I dusnt innit

But a lot of them are really cool bros

I don't like them.

ayy

no. As an Indian I have all the rights to hate them

Outside of Sup Forums, the the worldwide English stereotype is one of being modest and reserved. It's the French who are arrogant. The eternal Frog has very cleverly switched this around.

>implying we still don't

Yeah.

I found lCanadian girl are better. I accidentally found her today. Don't you think about her?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygdq_ZSy-UY

Not really

>the worldwide English stereotype is one of being modest and reserved

That's what it is m8. Don't blame me for it. Another one is being overly polite. The French are all arrogant. Americans are loud and obnoxious. Germans are unfunny and follow the rules to the book, etc etc. Not many other countries are relevant enough to have national stereotypes.

>Another one is being overly polite
maybe if your only interaction with Brits consists of watching sitcoms

No. They are cold, distant, hostile, pompous, uptight, hypocritical, patronising and massively full of themselves.

You can speak with some of them but you will never feel at 100% comfortable. Temperature goes down 10ยบ each time a Brit goes in the room you are

I like slags

Very few people like us outside of England m8. They all seem to have hard ons for Scotland for some reason.

If anything they're the bigger slags

we dont have many so they not really a nuisance

>Chinese badly behaved
When I was in Ottawa in vacation, they all wanted to take pictures with me because I'm caucasian looking. It was pretty cool.

I love English cock in my mouth and ass if that's what you're asking.

>arrogant
>definitely when visiting my place

WTF I LOVE English people now

Reported to FSB

Reported straight to my heart, sweety. C'mon, just let me nibble on those puffy nipples of oyurs and it'll be all right.

not really

They're alright.
t. northern irish taig

This desu
no

Yeah
You guys get really mad in video games though youtube.com/watch?v=Vwa3wb0bakg

>American tourists
>That well behaved

What

I do, but the slags Brits post 99% of the time always just look like common American trailer trash, especially OP's bland generic common whore.

It's like you're so accustomed to shit you think it's worth posting when in reality you're on par in humiliation with American cheese. Straight up. Stop posting your worthless whores who are three generations behind American sluts, who can actually be turned into trophy whore house wives, whilst your women are nothing more than $5 cover charge strippers looking for a cheap hand out.

Yep. We get lots of diaspora/dual citizenship people here and they're pretty cool. Usually a great sense of humour. Don't see British tourists too often, and I worked as a lifeguard for a solid few years. If we're talking about annoying Anglos the Americans are definitely the worst though. By far.

Were they just obnoxious? Every time I've met other Americans outside of the country I'm surprised how fucking loud we are

yea but apparently they don't like the rest of us europeans, feels bad man

Thanks lad.

I've met loads of Americans traveling Europe and most are sound desu I assume there is a class devide, most Europeans will get our low class scum holiday makers but mostly middle class people will go to SA or the US because it is more expensive.

>It's like you're so accustomed to shit you think it's worth posting when in reality you're on par in humiliation with American cheese.

A-are you a girl?

Honestly French sounds a lot better

We like you, Sven.

Never met an Englishman so I can't really say.

haha my granddaddy killed your granddaddy!

>Americans
>3

wahaahahahahahahahahaha

>Sweden
>5

glad to hear it

but honestly, we are all tremendously weakened by brexit, job creation will suffer for decades and the economy will be even more anemic.

>A list where dutch isn't in the top 5 worst tourists
Today was a good day.

You know, I don't think I've ever had occasion to meet an Englishman despite living in a state which incorporates their flag.

Little ironic, when I think about it. Doubly so when I consider that I'm a career English academic.

Thanks for the dank language, I guess?

(you)

you're a fag is what you are

To be honest, most german tourists I've met were cool as fuck. And the girls didn't look like pigs, they were actually quite qt and nice.

The british are mostly assholes and "I'M FOOKING DRUUUUNK" guys

Good thing we live in such a fag-friendly nation, eh?

See you at the next federally-mandated cultural sensitivity workshop, friend!

underrated

Rysssian girls rrew fucking CUACASIAB COCK
THEREFORE I AM NOT A GRIL

Not particularly

so are we 2bh
lets see where this goes

I meant we as in european countries, but yeah, it's really bad, still in disbelief that leave won desu

Pound and FTSE100 are rallying pretty darn hard. Is it because they believe no politician in Britain has the guts to trigger 50?

generally, when a thread like that starts, you post an attractive female

>FTSE100 are rallying pretty darn hard

We're going to join the EEA, so we will basically be in the EU with no say how the EU runs. Thank god we gave the white working class a vote.

Footsie looks pretty good to me. The less important Footsie has tanked even more in the past week though

When?

that stereotype is specifically middle class brits

New prime minister in october, he'll likely trigger article 50 then we have 2 years.