Do Georgians really not like this guy or are they faking their dislike for him to seem like normies...

Do Georgians really not like this guy or are they faking their dislike for him to seem like normies? Is it possible that he was actually really based and the Russians shit on his legacy to prevent him from serving as a exemplary hero for the Georgians?

That isn't Stalin in the pic

who cares, burger, answer the question

I don't know what Georgians think of some random criminal who looks a bit like Stalin

Do you know who this man even is Ameridumb?

I...
What.

Are you confused?

You're referring to Stalin, correct? The man in the image is not Stalin.

pic is actually Stalin

Still handsome af desu

Don't bother, the whole media is using this image now.
Same with the shitty bee quote from Einstein

You're just a rightist element trying to spread misinformation

But there is no difference between him here and there despite squint and facial hair.

don't try to distract from the subject at hand, ilya, answer the OP

Nah, stalin was an ugly motherfucker
Guy in OP looks hot as fuck no homo

I'm not a georgian why would I care about this fucker
Just look closer: he just has better facial hair that hide his big ears, doesn't have huge moustaches and doesn't squint

they proud of him
most famous georgian man etc

no we are not. some people are, mainly old commies like in Russia where a lot of people love him.

we just laugh at Russia where some underground georgian bandit became a fucking dictator. kek

You should be proud of Stalin. The same way the Mongolians are proud of Genghis Khan.

Thats the thing, the entire world has turned against stalin and Georgians, who are already a tiny nation cornered from all sides by enemies can't be seen as revering a "brutal dictator"

That's what a few stints in Siberia does to you.

these are doctored propaganda pictures

in reality he had really really bad acne scars on his face.

>laugh at Russia
but you were Russia

You mean smallpox scars?

08 08 08
fuck the givi's

hasn't russia annexed half of your country?

Why would these people care about Stalin?

I read they were from acne as well and he was a manlett. The USSR was the master of Photoshop before computers even existed.

Stalin was from there, Macon IIRC.