UAE, Kuwait, Kazakhstan

Malaysia

Azerbaijan

Germany

Kazakhstan

Oman

Kuwait, Brunei

These are the two

UAE is ok except for the fact that when people say UAE they mean Dubai and Dubai has kind of a problem with slavery

Qatar

>not a shithole
>Germany
dude can't you read?

>Kazakhstan

Dubai is where instagram models go for orgies with Saudi princes and get shat and pissed on for 20k+ per night

>>>>

Singapore

>models

they're called thots, son

What is Morocco?

Malaysia

if you're a nigger maybe

they're called Dubai porta potties

A country in northwestern africa

I heard Oman is pretty chill

if you're not a shutin dweeb maybe

UAE, Jordan, Oman

What's life like for women there?

france?

A very nice place

thx

came to post this

Pre Brexit UK

And post brexit UK

It's actually really nice. Was in Astana a few years ago for a friend's wedding, was 10/10, totally unexpected.

Come for a visit. We are fairly tolerant (for a Muslim country) and no one will trouble tourists most of the time. People might gawk at you in remote villages but in a good natured way. Indonesia is the same. Hotels are really cheap. With your currency exchange, you can afford to stay in a 5 star hotel from USD 130 per night (Hilton) etc. If you need help, try scratching your head, frown at signages and appear lost. People will eventually randomly walk to you to help.

Albania, Indonesia, Kuwait, Jordan, Bosnia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia.

>life in a muslim country

>as a woman

it's nice if you like being kept as property indoors 24/7

but you post on Sup Forums so you're probably already indoors 24/7

I want to be a woman in a muslim country so bad

you don't even need to drive anywhere, never have to get a job. probably the most priviledged class in the world t b h

the funny part about this website is that you can't really be sure if posts like this are serious or not

>Albania
>not a shithole

literally whole Europe goes rotflmao if hears the name of the country, the only origin of wealth is organ and drug trafficking, and the country is like 30 years behind the Balkans

of course I'm serious

Would you actually rather work than wear cute clothes and cook tasty stuff while raising your kids?

>indonesia
a he he heh...

brunei

>Bosnia
kek

Oman

>UAE/Qatar
"no"

trick question

My cuntry's a shithole senpai

>albania
it's literally the worst muslim nation and I'm not even saying this as a joke

ahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah

Kuwait, Jordan, uae, Lebanon, turkey, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Oman, Tunisia, Libya before the war, Algeria, Morocco, SA

In UAE, Kuwait and Brunei not great. I believe those nations all have shariah so women are often heavily veiled. Kazakhstan isn't very religious and also has a sizeable Christian population so it's probably best for women among those nations.

>Balkans
>not shitholes

INDO

I was going to say France but then I saw pic related. (This pic is from Marseille)

For you

fgt

Albania and Bosnia are worse than every /mena/ country except Libya, Syria and maybe another one

Oman?

Malaysia is bretty comfy tbqh
Some well educated youngs are only muslim in front of their family and Also those who studied overseas (I know some royal family member)
In its capital its almost half chinese anyway.
A lot of freedom as a foreigner too compared to other muslim countries

>Would you rather make money and improve your lifestyle and find time in the weekends to make a nice dinner?

Durkas can't multitask?

Kazakh girls are cute CUTE

Obv Tatarstan. It has the best Muslims I've ever seen and UAE I think, because they're too rich to be like armored monkeys. And also Azerbaijan, they're good guys.

My gf from there and as for me she's really cute

ikr. I wish I was a Saudis. Being treated as a princess. Bodyguards 24/7 although am a middle class. Pampered by jewelry. Malls only girls rules. become a broad light ninja where anyone cannot see you, but you can see them inside the veil thingy. >Cool man.
Desert is hot, I guess being kept indoors is more preferable, given the situation and to kept my delicate fair skin... aahhh.
People esp feminazi who says the Saudi women are not free and enslaved are just jealous.

central asian defence force spotted

>Indonesia
hehehe

Spain of course

HAHAHAHAHAHA

me :^)

>when oil runs out all that will turn into desert

Turkey ten years ago

How is it better?I thought it was basically a shitter version of Russia. Hell, I remember there was some guy on here from Kazakhstan that thinking about moving to Russia.

Yeah, caucasoid/mongaloid mixes are nice

Fuck off, parasite

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goddammit Canada

Iran

This actually. You have to go there to see that it is actually not a shithole. Don't know why they keep calling themselves muslim, all the iranians I know hate muslims and eat lots of bacon

hungary for (you)s

UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Swedistan, Iran maybe

Norge pls

Have you been there? Cool. I was there in october.

Malta?

Oh wait they are catholic arabs...

Lebanon?

Oh wait, they are maronite christian arabs...

saudi arabia? Oh wait, they are cryptojews...

gee OP, this is harder than it sounds

>people claiming that Gulf countries aren't shitholes

lmoa

truly asia

Kazakhstan, Sweden, Iran, Syria before the war, Oman, Malaysia and Brunei

Lebanon as well but don't know if you could really consider it as an Islamic country

UK

Oh wait we are a shithole

Literally every Muslim country outside Europe.

Shit that North Korean photo looks damn comfy.

tell us OP, tell us, where is this magical place?

>If you need help, try scratching your head, frown at signages and appear lost.
>People will eventually randomly walk to you to try to rip you off

So your definition of not a shithole is irrelevant?

>thot
just say hoe, jesus

Sweden
yet

>people responding with the names of Gulf countries ITT
The average person living in a Gulf Arab country is a guest worker.

Who cares?

Any country but India

UAE and Oman? Lebanon is Christian so I guess it doesn't count...

It's majority muslim

masterrace Lebanon
all other answers are wrong
labbayka ya nasrullah